SF FE 0 Wiki Updating

FutureKnightX

I made a google doc a few days ago with all the cards from the set, just not the quantities. I can check Awakening quantities when I get home but I edited my Shadow Dragon deck already.

Off the top of my head Awakening spread is

2 Grade 1 Chrom

4 Grade 4 Chrom

2 Grade 2 Lucina

3 Grade 1 Lon'qu

1 Grade 3 Lon'qu

3 Grade 1 Kellam

3 Grade 1 Vaike

2 Grade 1 Miriel

2 Grade 1 Ricken

2 Grade 1 Lissa

1 Grade 3 Lissa

2 Grade 1 Cordelia

2 Grade 1 Sumia

2 Grade 1 Robin

1 Grade 3 Robin

3 Grade 1 Virion

1 Grade 3 Virion

2 Grade 1 Maribelle

2 Grade 3 Frederick

2 Grade 1 Sully

3 Grade 3 Sully

2 Grade 1 Stahl

3 Grade 3 Stahl

Does that sound/look right to anyone else?

Edited by Fallsmyer

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a google doc a few days ago with all the cards from the set, just not the quantities. I can check Awakening quantities when I get home but I edited my Shadow Dragon deck already.

Off the top of my head Awakening spread is

2 Grade 1 Chrom

4 Grade 4 Chrom

2 Grade 2 Lucina

3 Grade 1 Lon'qu

1 Grade 3 Lon'qu

3 Grade 1 Kellam

3 Grade 1 Vaike

2 Grade 1 Miriel

2 Grade 1 Ricken

2 Grade 1 Lissa

1 Grade 3 Lissa

2 Grade 1 Cordelia

2 Grade 1 Sumia

2 Grade 1 Robin

1 Grade 3 Robin

3 Grade 1 Virion

1 Grade 3 Virion

2 Grade 1 Maribelle

2 Grade 3 Frederick

2 Grade 1 Sully

3 Grade 3 Sully

2 Grade 1 Stahl

3 Grade 3 Stahl

Does that sound/look right to anyone else?

Everything is ok except for some things:

There are 3 Grade 1 Lissas not 2

Promoted Robin costs 4 not 3 (3 when promoted)

There are only 2 Grade 1 Virions not 3

Thats all, I'll start with the list

Edit: Ok, I did it somehow, I put every exclusive card from deck 1, Now i'll finish it and then take a rest

Edited by daniel237157

Not bad for working off of memory. I'll try to recall Shadow Dragon off the top of my head in a bit when I'm free.

Quick question: For units lacking a second/third ability do we want the box to be left blank or for it to say N/A?

Edited by Fallsmyer

Not bad for working off of memory. I'll try to recall Shadow Dragon off the top of my head in a bit when I'm free.

Quick question: For units lacking a second/third ability do we want the box to be left blank or for it to say N/A?

The One I've done is actually the shadow dragon one, so I think it won't be necessary

And I think that doesn't really mind but putting N/A instead of a blank space seems ok atleast to me

lol, almost forgot it, here it is the list: http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Starter_Deck_1:_War_of_Darkness#Booster_Pack_Cards I tried to make it as similar as the booster pack page as possible

Edited by daniel237157

A lot of cards use text versions of card effect types, while others use the symbols. Aside from deciding which one is better, shouldn't those be eventually normalized to either one of the two?

Also, Miriel's Support skill isn't listed as what type of Support it is.

A lot of cards use text versions of card effect types, while others use the symbols. Aside from deciding which one is better, shouldn't those be eventually normalized to either one of the two?

Also, Miriel's Support skill isn't listed as what type of Support it is.

Done (It is an attack support skill btw)

Edited by daniel237157

Now you guys all see what I mean by cleaning up the pages lol. Yeah, the first thing that was needed was to just get the cards up and now we gotta make them look good and all that. And yes, we need to get rid of the symbols and use abbreviations instead. Symbols were used at first as those were the shorthand for effects at the beginning and some just haven't been updated yet.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Robin_%28Male%29_%28Cipher%29

If anyone ever finds a better pic, please upload it! Also, be sure to add illustrator and the quote too, since that info wasn't available to me. Side note: I started to remove the letters at the end of the set number when ot comes to the image name just to make it easier to mess around with them (after all, the forst part should already tell one where the card is from, so the rarity part isn't too necessary). The older images still have them, however, so watch for that. Be sure to add them still for the table.

Does he count as the same character as the current Robins?

Edit: Is the skill name too unclear to read?

The skill is Sen Chishiki which roughly translates to War and Knowledge. I edited the page to include skill name.

Anyone opposed to creating an advanced rulings page for the special situations such as all the rules regarding Lucina who calls herself Marth? Or would we rather fill that info into the comments section for specific cards?

Edited by Fallsmyer

Oh sweet, we already got the info on him. I was thinking about making his page today just to prep.

Not necessary. When we get the card of a character, then it's time for a page. Might as well start pages for the royal families in Fates, if that was the case lol.

Does he count as the same character as the current Robins?

Edit: Is the skill name too unclear to read?

He is a different character, so he can support female Robin, be on the field at the same time, not be discarded for crit/evasion and all that. Male Morgan needs female Robin, so male Robin doesn't work for him, either.

And I would put the rulings for Lucina in her comments section.

I finished up my translation of the Robin♂ card just now. I'll add in the parts that are missing and update the wording of his skill, if that's ok.

Enigmatic Tactician, Robin♂ – Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #?

Cost: 2 / Promotion Cost: N/A

Insignia: Awakening

Affinities: Male / Sword

Quote: “Let’s tip the scales!”

Skill 1: “Guerrilla Warfare” / & / [Flip 2 Bonds] After deploying this unit, if you have less orbs than your opponent and you pay the cost, add the top card of your deck to your Orb Area.

Skill 2: N/A

Support Skill: N/A

Attack Power: 50

Support Attack Power: 20

Range: 1

Class: Tactician

Title: Enigmatic Tactician

Card ID: P01-?PR

Illustrator:

Edited by aubergine

Marth level 1 Promo seems to be weird. The card image is for an ACT effect and an offensive Support, but the Rapier skill is classified on Wikia as a continuous.

Edit: Nevermind, looking at the wrong Marth promo.

Edit2: I'd like to see a list sorted by rarity of the set. It's helpful for people buying boosters.

Edited by Tuvillo

Quick question for everyone involved with updating/maintain the wiki. Are we agreed on using what we have listed on the template page as the standard for all the cards? (http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_editing_on_the_FE0_Wiki)

At this point we still have a bunch of cards that say Support Skill in a column instead of Skill 2/3. On some cards we don't list skill 2 or 3 if it just has 1 skill and a support skill. I want to start making the pages more uniform later today.

While changing stuff, you should probably conform to ATT SUPP, DEF SUPP, ACT, SELF, SPEC and CONT. The symbols are really easy to use, but don't really tell a person what type of effect it is unless you're already well-versed in the cards.

EDIT: Do the two Wrys cards have different costs? The two cards on wiki currently have it phrased differently. (Put into the Discard Pile vs Destroy this card by battle)

Edited by Tuvillo