The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

There are some un-special cases too.

Like Tsukuyomi naturally has an E in Tomes, despite starting with the D Ranked Ox God.

It was kinda weird pulling ranks from the code, only to find them not match with the game : /

I guess this explains how...

[spoiler=3rd route spoilers][spoiler=I did say 3rd route]Mikoto has A in Bows, but can wield Zanshin.

Plus the other bosses with ranks too low for their weapons.

Maybe it's also related to how Iago can wield staves?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK, some inventory for some characters (Kagerou, Ryoma, Crimson, others, etc), I'm mostly done with characters base stats.

Mostly because I still don't have information on Asura's base stats in Nohr, nor Jakob's stats in Chapter 16. That being said, I technically need to confirm if the Chapter 16 stats for Felicia and Jakob are the same on both routes.

An odd question is what happens to the inventory of the characters who leave? Hmmm

So I just got Izana on my Hoshido playthrough after clearing chapter 20. Like Nohr, the second my castle battle was done, the only thing different was that my Lilith is at level 40. So..Or more promoted too. But for me, it is With Lilith, can anyone could prouve that ?

Besides the children, I've got the base stats for all the playable characters minus Chapter 16 Felicia and Joker. TBH, I don't even know how those two characters are generated... although from the looks of things, they're added via My Castle.

On the subject of My Castle recrutiments, I did find some curious data.

Felicia and Jakob are added in Chapter 15 on all three routes.

Izana is added in Chapter 18 of Hoshido and 22 of Nohr.

Fuuga is added in Chapter 18 of the 3rd route.

Yukimura is added in Chapter 22 of Hoshido.

Flora is added in Chapter 18 of Nohr and 22 of the 3rd route.

So each route gets 2 characters, right?

Theoretically you should be able to get Izana around Chapter 18. Maybe after a My Castle battle after completing that chapter?

Wow, I wonder what the requirements are. Because I didn't get Flora, Izana in Nohr and Yukimura in Hoshido. Even after doing battle at my castle. These characters recruitment are so weird.

They join at the end of the chapter.

Since I might as well, there are several types of recruitment

1: Automatic at chapter start:

The characters must take part in the chapter they start in, aka they're "predeployed", and you cannot adjust their inventory/other things during that chapter.

2: Automatic on turn X:

Characters appear as allies on turn x

3: NPC: Self explanatory

4: End of chapter:

They appear after you clear the chapter, so you can fiddle around with my castle/inventory/etc before sending them into battle

5: Others?

So far I believe there's only 1 unit that is recruited as "talk to enemy"

In a sense, (1) is basically (2), except it's "Automatic on turn 1"

It's reflected in your unit count though.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Apparently Izana requires a Level 3 Hot Spring, while Yukimura requires a Level 3 Puppet in My Castle.

Not sure about Fuuga and Flora.

Also, I have a feeling the characters that are recruited in My Castle scale with your progress. Felicia and Jakob obviously have little room for scaling, since they join at the end of Chapter 15 always. But it might explain why I saw a Level 14 Felicia once, when every site says she re-joins at Level 13.

Apparently Izana requires a Level 3 Hot Spring, while Yukimura requires a Level 3 Puppet in My Castle.

Not sure about Fuuga and Flora.

Also, I have a feeling the characters that are recruited in My Castle scale with your progress. Felicia and Jakob obviously have little room for scaling, since they join at the end of Chapter 15 always. But it might explain why I saw a Level 14 Felicia once, when every site says she re-joins at Level 13.

What a moocher!

I'm actually surprised people haven't figured out how to recruit Flora yet; the third path was hacked like, the same day the game was released yet how the recruitment of one character occurs is still uncertain two weeks later.

I won't lie, this makes me want to recruit her even more; I didn't even care about her until I heard she was very difficult to get.

Eh, they aren't really comparable though.

Like nobody can physically see growth rates, but I decoded them the day the game released.

Recruitment info sounds easy, but in practice, they can be quite complicated. Like Stefan in Path of Radiance or Michalis in New Mystery of the Emblem.

It doesn't help that I can't find any code for the My Castle recruitees in the game. Although I'm getting closer, I guess...

Eh, they aren't really comparable though.

Like nobody can physically see growth rates, but I decoded them the day the game released.

Recruitment info sounds easy, but in practice, they can be quite complicated. Like Stefan in Path of Radiance or Michalis in New Mystery of the Emblem.

It doesn't help that I can't find any code for the My Castle recruitees in the game. Although I'm getting closer, I guess...

I see, thank you for clarifying that. May I ask why that info can't be found along with everything else, like growth rates? I know very little about such things.

Ah, I do remember Stefan and I can see why a lot of people might've missed him. Sounds like Flora's shaping up to be just as complicated to get; I've seen people using her in their My Castle teams, but sadly there's nothing to tell us just how they got her.

I've added most if not all of the characters base stats on the wiki already, though it's slightly questionable at times, inventory for some as well

Which ones are the questionable ones? Also would you mind posting them somewhere on this forum, I'm scared I'll run into spoilers on the wiki :(

Which ones are the questionable ones? Also would you mind posting them somewhere on this forum, I'm scared I'll run into spoilers on the wiki :(

Eh sure.

I'll have to make a new document though, and..shenanigans

I doubt a string of numbers would be really fun

Wow, it was so easy? It was the only thing I didn't think of. Well, I'm going to recruit Yukimura.

And yeah, I've got Felicia, and she was level 14, not 13. :)

Thanks for the info. Hmm, has anyone recruited Felicia at Level 13?

I wonder what causes the difference? All the Jakobs I've seen (well, just two of them) came back at Level 13.

Also, it seems all of the My Castle recruitees and the children have their Levels and stats scaling according to progress. Not 100% sure Flora and Fuuga fit under this umbrella, but Felicia, Jakob, Yukimura and Izana do.

It's something you "build" with one dragon veins point in Hoshido My Castle. :)

Thanks, but I actually meant like, what is it? What does it look like, what does it do? That sort of stuff. I assume it's those weird puppet units that pop up in My Castle battles, but I don't know for sure or how they actually work since I've only seen them once in passing.

Took me awhile, but it's done

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BqeVX2KLY8DcKrHhVM1Rp4WZBiBNtjMxRKDB7fK8lrQ/edit?usp=sharing

Inventories may not be totally 100% correct. Specific ones are highlighted

Missing Stats:

Anyone that isn't recruited in the main storyline (Izana, Fuuga, etc). Mozume is listed at the end, under Paralogue

Avatar, because it's different and I'm not gonna do it. I can, but I have other things to do

Child Characters, because from what I can tell, they're scaled.

DLC/Amiibo characters

Actual Missing Stats:

H16 Jakob

N11 Kaze

N16 Felicia

N16 Jakob

N Asura

H6 Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka

N6 Xander, Leo, Camilla, Elise

Now if you'll excuse me it's been 7 hours since I stopped working on the H6/N6 enemy stats, time to go back to it

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Asura isn't on Nohr?

In any case, "even with so much done" it still feels like we're missing some stuff.

Maybe.

Not sure about your question o__o

On my pages, both Azura and Asyura are in Hoshido and Nohr.

Hmm, in terms of playable characters, I'm not sure what we're missing. Maybe info on how Levels scale?