"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Parodying the same topic in the FE13 section (if it doesn't parody another topic already). Ask questions, have people who played the game answer them.

I'll be the first, since I know there are people who already have the game. Just a reminder that we should specify which version we're talking about when it becomes necessary.

- How is the tone of the story? Is it lighthearted or edgier?

- How are the characters? Are they quirky and one-dimensional, or were they written well?

- How is the difficulty in Birthright and Conquest? Is it comparable to FE13's Normal, Hard and Lunatic modes?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the reason that children pop up better(if that's even a good word for it) than Awakening?

Is the Dark Prince/-ess class passed down to other parents children?(I know it is kinda confirmed just wanted to be sure)

Also someone said that Zero can reach S-support with the male Avatar.True or False?

Edited by JayTheKing

-Is Incest marriages really int he game? If no oahfiagfiyagfiya why IS but I suppose I can ignore it.
-Galeforce is it removed from the game?
-What is your opinion on the map design? Also the Dragon ability

Also someone said that Zero can reach S-support with the male Avatar.True or False?

Yes. Nintendo has confirmed LGBT supports in Fates. However, it is extremely limited to just one character per gender.

[spoiler=Answer including spoiler]

The Avatar, and ONLY the Avatar, can have Same Sex S-Supports. Males can S-Support with Zero. Females can S-Support with Shara, Tsukuyomi's daughter. No information yet if we still get the children attached to our Avatar as well as Zero.

[spoiler=My own S-Support Related Questions]

-Since we have same sex S-Supports with our Avatars with either Zero or Shara, do we still get Kanna? Eponne as well if male Avatar S- Supports with Zero?

-Do children of the Hoshidan/Nohrian royal siblings have access to Dragon's Vein?

-Does Kanna also get Songstress or an alternative class if a Male Avatar S-Supports with Azura? Does Azura's son get a Songstress like class?

-How many reclasses options do we get as Avatars?

Edited by Naui

[spoiler=S-Support Related]

-Since we have same sex S-Supports with our Avatars with either Zero or Shara, do we still get Kanna? Eponne as well if male Avatar S- Supports with Zero?

-Do children of the Hoshidan/Nohrian royal familes have access to Dragon's Vein?

-Does Kanna also get Songstress or an alternative class if a Male Avatar S-Supports with Azura? Does Azura's son get a Songstress like class?

-How many reclasses options do we get as Avatars?

I can answer two of those. The first seems to be yes and the last is one + whatever your spouse's is.

I can answer two of those. The first seems to be yes and the last is one + whatever your spouse's is.

Wow, so we're in the same boat as every other unit then. Damn, I wanted to have an ocean of skills at my disposal like in Awakening.

So if we share class, like say I marry Felicia and we both have Rod Knights in our class pool, we'll only have three class sets in the end?

[spoiler=Two more S-Support related question]

Does any of our other children able to become Nohr Prince/Princess/Dark Blood/White Blood like Kanna?

Does Kanna and possibly their sibling also have the ability to transform into a dragon like we can if they are the classes above?

Edited by Naui

Wow, so we're in the same boat as every other unit then. Damn, I wanted to have an ocean of skills at my disposal like in Awakening.

So if we share class, like say I marry Felicia and we both have Rod Knights in our class pool, we'll only have three class sets in the end?

Yeppers. Overlap is rough but usually avoidable/ offset by awesome abilities available from the combinations anyway. Everyone technically has Dark Flier and Dread Fighter open to them again but if you want them you need to pay for the other paths.

Yeppers. Overlap is rough but usually avoidable/ offset by awesome abilities available from the combinations anyway. Everyone technically has Dark Flier and Dread Fighter open to them again but if you want them you need to pay for the other paths.

Eh, luckliy that was the plan from the beginning for me.

I initially freaked out but then I remember in the Release Hype Thread said that we can pay Streetpassers for skills on their units onto the same unit on my game cartridge. So if a Streetpasser has Counter and I don't have Counter from my class set or my spouse's I can still get it in the end.

Is the Dark Prince/-ess class passed down to other parents children?(I know it is kinda confirmed just wanted to be sure)

[spoiler=Two more S-Support related question]

Does any of our other children able to become Nohr Prince/Princess/Dark Blood/White Blood like Kanna?

Does Kanna and possibly their sibling also have the ability to transform into a dragon like we can if they are the classes above?

[spoiler=Answer]http://i.imgur.com/9eJO2Mj.jpg

Flannel and F! Kamui's child in the dark blood class. So I assume it is passed down.