"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like real life huh?

Speaking of skills, is level reseting possible? If not, than how do characters get 6 skills?

Also, 5 more questions:

1) is walking in on the opposite sex while they're bathing something that randomly happens or can you do it on purpose?

1a) Does female avatar get chased out of the bath house while dodging objects like Male Kamui does in the above situation?

2) Is chest rubbing in or not? I've heard conflicting reports and even though I don't plan on using it, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious

3) Does Pieri's skill last during the enemy turn if it's activated on player turn? Also, can it be activate on the enemy turn?

4) So far is the normal mode closer to the difficulty of Awakening's normal mode or it's hard mode? Want to know for both games?

You can reclass to get more skills.

1a: From what I've seen she just runs out

Is there a chance there'll be more female enemies in this game than in other FE games?

Also, is the accuracy formula for status staves the one used in Jugdral or the one used in GBA onward?

Third, what is the item needed to change class to Witch?

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Wow, so we're in the same boat as every other unit then. Damn, I wanted to have an ocean of skills at my disposal like in Awakening.

So if we share class, like say I marry Felicia and we both have Rod Knights in our class pool, we'll only have three class sets in the end?

[spoiler=Two more S-Support related question]

Does any of our other children able to become Nohr Prince/Princess/Dark Blood/White Blood like Kanna?

Does Kanna and possibly their sibling also have the ability to transform into a dragon like we can if they are the classes above?

Someone said that the avatar still has access to all skills. It's similar to marrying a character for their class, but Avatar only needs an A Rank to gain theirs.

Are dragon-slaying weapons super effective against Kamui/Corrin (the Avatar)?

Apparently yes, as Marth will be all too happy to show you.

I can't recall, but I'm pretty sure the effectiveness stays even without equipping the dragonstone

You can reclass to get more skills.

1a: From what I've seen she just runs out

But they're still set at level's 5 and 15 for promoted classes right? If so, to get skills from a different class you'd have to use a parallel seal upon reaching lvl 5 or 15 in your current class since there's no way to reset levels?

But they're still set at level's 5 and 15 for promoted classes right? If so, to get skills from a different class you'd have to use a parallel seal upon reaching lvl 5 or 15 in your current class since there's no way to reset levels?

Eternal seals can add levels(5 per use). If you missed skills in a class you get a missed skill every time you level up in that class(includes pre-promoted as well).

Somebody else asked this earlier as well, but I'm going to reiterate because there wasn't an answer and I'm very curious.

Can whether or not certain characters die change depending on how you play out the chapters or something to that effect?

Just in general, are there any further branches to the story beyond the big threeway path split?

Somebody else asked this earlier as well, but I'm going to reiterate because there wasn't an answer and I'm very curious.

Can whether or not certain characters die change depending on how you play out the chapters or something to that effect?

Just in general, are there any further branches to the story beyond the big threeway path split?

There appear to be so. It's hard to tell.

Some suspect they may have trolled us with Gunter, as he reappears in Chap 15 Nohr, but doesn't in Hoshido, suggesting that he may actually be a disguised Nohr only unit.

People have apparently managed to successfully save Suzukaze in Hoshido 15. For the time being, it seems that Elize and Aqua/Azura, and potentially Marx/Xander cannot be saved, as well as Mikoto, simply because they die in actual animated cutscenes. (Er, not Marx/Xander, but he's an enemy and that's...well I don't know either, Flora is also and apparently some people have managed to save her but I have no idea

Flora is hard to tell

I believe there are no other plot branches. There really shouldn't be anyway

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I know that an Avatar can access the class of a same-sex unit he's A supported with through a buddy seal, but can a same-sex unit support Avatar up to A and use Buddy Seal to class change into Avatar's class options (or reclass option, since I'm guessing Nohr Prince/ss and promotions will be Avatar-exclusive)?

Regarding Flora...

Flora is also and apparently some people have managed to save her but I have no idea

Flora is hard to tell

Maybe she's also Nohr exclusive? Aside from her obvious cover appearance, she has a line in chapter 8's text dump where she swears allegiance to Kamui. She doesn't seem to go with him there even after that line, but she also has a line in My Castle where she talks about meeting Kamui after a long time and worrying about how he was doing, then says that from now on she'll fight alongside him. So, I guess triggering some condition in chapter 8 (apparently not killing anyone from the ice clan? At least based on the text dump lines...) might make her join later on.

Edited by NeonZ

Does anyone know what color hair Pieri passes down to her kid? Playing Hoshido at the moment, but I'm super curious.

She only passes the blue hair.I have no image but apparently someone in the Release thread said so.

Do you get a Game Over if Azura dies or is it just Corrin?

Not in Phoenix and I don't think so in Casual but yes in Classic.

Several questions...

1: In Attack Stance, can the support unit use "proc skills"? (Say I have Corrin as the front unit and Luna as the back, can Luna proc Sol or does she just do a normal attack? I assume it will be similar to Awakenings, but at reduced effectiveness due to new mechanics.)

2: Is there an "Avatar Logbook" like in Awakening? (Eventually, I like to have all my avatars on one "main" file, and if extra characters are available, maybe some of them too. I want Mycen, Micaiah, and my FE 8 characters back! Can I also have my ultimate avatar too, without the 99000 gold fee?...)

3: This has likely been asked before, but is there a difficulty level higher than Lunatic, like Lunatic+? (Alternatively, what is the highest difficulty for Fates? I may want to do my ultimate file on the highest difficulty again for [hopefully] postgame content)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

​

Is the haircolour of Aqua's son determined by his father, or is it fixed like with Lucina?

It's always blue.

​
Expanding off of this, what about Midoriko's hair colour? It's Kaze's green in her portraits instead of the generic grey of the other kids.

Because I got completely ignored:

Is there a chance there'll be more female enemies in this game than in other FE games? I can't help but think so since one of the personal skills boosts the user's attack and crit rate if she engages a female enemy unit.

Also, is the accuracy formula for status staves the one used in Jugdral or the one used in GBA onward?

Third, what is the item needed to change class to Witch?

And another question: Will the DLC be compatible with both (read: I buy DLC X. Would it be for both versions or only one)?

Is there a chance there'll be more female enemies in this game than in other FE games? I can't help but think so since one of the personal skills boosts the user's attack and crit rate if she engages a female enemy unit.

I think so. There's a thread for generic units and there do seem to be more female enemies this time around, at least compared to Awakening. It still doesn't seem like anything close to 50-50 but there are definitely some more.

Eternal seals can add levels(5 per use). If you missed skills in a class you get a missed skill every time you level up in that class(includes pre-promoted as well).

Sweet, sounds like a big improvement over Awakening's system.