"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/1/2017 at 3:07 PM, komasa said:

Quick question: Do gold statues effect the stat caps of generic/captured units' caps as well?

Gold Statues should have an effect on all units the player has, regardless of if they are one of the main units of the game or captured/generic/from another castle/einherjar/amiibo.

I found a Dragonstone+ in my Conquest playthrough, and I wanted to transfer one over to my main file in Revelations.  Is there any way to move items between save files?  I tried registering MU in the unit logbook already but the items I had equipped didn't show up.

Thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, matt said:

I found a Dragonstone+ in my Conquest playthrough, and I wanted to transfer one over to my main file in Revelations.  Is there any way to move items between save files?  I tried registering MU in the unit logbook already but the items I had equipped didn't show up.

Thanks in advance :)

In a word: No. You CAN, however, get it from battle rewards.

Just wanna know, on my Revelation game, is it worth it to give Kiragi an S support with Soleil in order to give him access to bow knight ? He already has inherited bowfaire from my game on Birthright, so would he be any good as a bow knight or is it better for me to leave him as a sniper ? (His mum is Oboro btw, from whom he inherited Rend Heaven)

On 3/7/2017 at 2:37 AM, Pijule3D said:

Just wanna know, on my Revelation game, is it worth it to give Kiragi an S support with Soleil in order to give him access to bow knight ? He already has inherited bowfaire from my game on Birthright, so would he be any good as a bow knight or is it better for me to leave him as a sniper ? (His mum is Oboro btw, from whom he inherited Rend Heaven)

Bow Knight wouldn't be bad. Gives him a movement boost which is definitely always good, and Shurikenbreaker is always useful. 

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a really stupid question:

If I had a Dwyer with Lethality and Nohrian Trust paired up with another unit with Lethality, do I have two times the chance of cropping it?

EDIT: Also, what's the appearance rate of Rainbow Tonics? I'm over 80 hours into my Birthright file without getting a single one, but I've gotten three 9 hours into my Conquest file.

Edited by Trashbird
Adding second question

Want to ask something about paths. 

I have Conquest and I'm ending it soon so I was just thinking.. I will eventually borrow my boyfriend's Birthright copy and play it so here is the question : It will show my Conquest save? If I have Birthright in, can I load my conquest save or I must switch game? 

Now, the second question:

How can I buy Revelation? Just buy the codes on Amazon? There's no other way? 

Thanks

Edited by Vitiulia

11 hours ago, Trashbird said:

Here's a really stupid question:

If I had a Dwyer with Lethality and Nohrian Trust paired up with another unit with Lethality, do I have two times the chance of cropping it?

EDIT: Also, what's the appearance rate of Rainbow Tonics? I'm over 80 hours into my Birthright file without getting a single one, but I've gotten three 9 hours into my Conquest file.

1. No, Nohrian Trust adds any battle skill from the supporting unit that isn't a duplicate to the possible skills to activate.

2. It's said that it's not available in Birthright. As for appearance rate, I'm unsure. You can get one at the Ballistician DLC though.

2 hours ago, Vitiulia said:

Want to ask something about paths. 

I have Conquest and I'm ending it soon so I was just thinking.. I will eventually borrow my boyfriend's Birthright copy and play it so here is the question : It will show my Conquest save? If I have Birthright in, can I load my conquest save or I must switch game? 

Now, the second question:

How can I buy Revelation? Just buy the codes on Amazon? There's no other way? 

Thanks

1. The first three save slots are located in the cartridge, so if you switch cartridges your file won't be available. The extra data slots are saved into your SD card, but I doubt your Conquest file will work with a Birthright cartridge.

2. You can purchase Revelations on the Nintendo eShop (which I believe is linked to if you choose the option at Fates' main menu). So yes, you'll need to either buy a prepaid eShop card at Amazon/other retailers or use a credit card to redeem currency at the eShop.

21 minutes ago, Vitiulia said:

Mh, thanks. 

Last question, if I buy the digital version then there isn't this problem, right? I can switch saves, I think. 

Because for both routes at 40 is not a big deal, I'm thinking to buy them. 

Yes, that should be fine. Happy gaming~

On 3/28/2017 at 1:22 PM, YouSquiddinMe said:

How do you pronounce Rhajat? Is it a long or short a sound at the end? Is it a hard or soft j? This has bugged me since I first saw the name.

The same way you pronounce "Sariya".

Edited by Gruntagen

1 hour ago, Gruntagen said:

The same way you pronounce "Sariya".

But Sariya is Tharja's japanese name I thought? Rhajat's is Shara iirc which doesn't really help - the names are all anagrams but they're different across the different languages. (ie the change from Tharja to Rhajat isn't the same as the change from Sarya to Shara. 

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

I'm not an OG player like many other people on this site, I played Fire Emblem: Awakening when I picked it up from the shelves completely randomly! After I gave the game a try, I immediately fell in love with it. I researched the whole series as I was playing Awakening to try and understand everything, and I've pretty much understood the general idea of the series, and of course I must say it is one of the best things I've ever come across. I haven't been able to play Fates until recently, where I brought Birthright, and I was starting to play it so well. The first time I played it, it was on Normal Classic and I got up to Chapter 26 (I lost Kaze sadly), I was going to play even more until I accidentally saved a new game file over my main one, when I was trying to make a new character. I made the new character because I liked the expansion of the character customization from the previous game and I wanted to try new things, which I now regret. lul

Anyways all this time I was searching up Revelations and it seemed pretty cool, so I decided to buy the DLC, and now I just want to know, if it is better to continue and finish Birthright (I'm currently up to chapter 16; with Kaze saved) or should I just go ahead and play Revelations, since its going to be my main path anyways (?)? Also try not to spoil any endings for me please, I've done my best to avoid the endings of any path while I looked up Fire Emblem Fates content online.

Spoiler

58e596205a002_Suzaku(SamuraiBoonSpeedBaneLuck).png.fa518f05544fbca9afa504f706960761.png

Suzaku; My current unit

Path: Birthright

Boon: Clever

Bane: Luck

Talent: Samurai

Voice: Rated R

Edited by Altina

@Altina, since you're already shoe in in Birthright I'd recommend yout to finish it first. Then you can move on Revelations and enjoy it to your heart's content.

I've popped up a few times recently here and there, but I'm otherwise completely out of the FE loop, outside of whatever is posted on the home page of the website.

Is it really true that there has been no news about the last 2 DLCs for Fates, the Festival of Bonds?

On 4/10/2017 at 7:47 AM, Xenomata said:

Is it really true that there has been no news about the last 2 DLCs for Fates, the Festival of Bonds?

No words about releasing it internationally, and with SoV coming soon, the DLC is unlikely to come. Well, assumedly anyway.

Not sure if this is a good place to ask but...

As of recent, there was an auto update for the New 3DS to version 11.4.

How do I figure out which programs I need for save edits? I'm also very new to save edits, so any layman's terms would be nice. Thanks!

On 4/11/2017 at 8:20 PM, spiderbrush said:

Should I reclass Jakob (to Paladin) at level 10 or wait until 15 for Tomebreaker?

Reclass asap. Paladin Jakob is good because he's a powerhouse early game. Delaying it is against the point of it.