"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I want to know if anyone has heard anything about 'festival of bonds' coming to the west. I've given up hope long ago, but watching videos of the festivals in Japanese is still saddening.

If no one has heard anything, I need to once again give up hope and move on.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DarkDefeater said:

I want to know if anyone has heard anything about 'festival of bonds' coming to the west. I've given up hope long ago, but watching videos of the festivals in Japanese is still saddening.

If no one has heard anything, I need to once again give up hope and move on.

Sorry, the festival of bonds DLC is not coming to the west. Nintendo would said something months ago if it did. But the closest I can do for you I to provide a link to a master-list containing most, of the content here. https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/62128-child-scramble-convo-topic/

Edited by Jingle Jangle

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know Takumi's final stats/skills in Conquest Endgame in Normal Mode? I'm trying to calculate how much Strength Mozu (with or without anyone else) needs to defeat Takumi in 1-2 turns, but there's no information on any websites.

5 minutes ago, henrymidfields said:

Does anyone know Takumi's final stats/skills in Conquest Endgame in Normal Mode? I'm trying to calculate how much Strength Mozu (with or without anyone else) needs to defeat Takumi in 1-2 turns, but there's no information on any websites.

Takumi's stats on normal are:

Level/ HP/  Str/  Mag  /Skl/  Spd   /Lck/  Def / Res  

20  / 60 / 26+2/ 20/  31+3 / 25+3  / 15  / 24 / 20+2

The +2,3.and 3 points are from the the pair up clone.

22 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Takumi's stats on normal are:

Level/ HP/  Str/  Mag  /Skl/  Spd   /Lck/  Def / Res  

20  / 60 / 26+2/ 20/  31+3 / 25+3  / 15  / 24 / 20+2

The +2,3.and 3 points are from the the pair up clone.

Thank you. So that would mean,
60 / 3 = 20 Damage/hit (as the fourth attack from Brave Weapons would be blocked by Takumi)
20 (net damage) + 24 = 54 (required attack power)
Unfortunately, Mozu's strength cannot be raised any further, so I'll have to get skills and maybe have Silas (her S-support) attack stance her

As for speed: 28 + 5 = 33...which my Mozu clears just fine.

Also, does anyone know whether the S-class weapons (Excalibur, Aurgelmir etc) are worth using? Or should I just sell them for cash?

Edited by henrymidfields

2 minutes ago, Lyn said:

So, Xander is now a Lodestar. Who is a good Witch and Great Lord in Conquest?

Some good recommendations for a witch is Nyx, and Ophelia (or if you have the DLC Anna) Due to better mobility due to warp; plus they keep their weapon rank. For the Great Lord try Selena, Azura  (if you don't want her as a dancer), or Mozu, pretty much any speedy female can be a decent Great Lord.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Lyn said:

Who is a good Witch and Great Lord in Birthright? 

I think a lot of people make Orochi a Witch, maybe?

I personally think Rhajat would be better.  Maybe Sakura, but only to get her some potentially useful skills.  And Oboro is oddly okay as one, but not worth it over other choices.  Most other units not listed just aren't worth it.  You can obtain Warp as a standalone skill, so that skill should never be the sole reason for you to make anyone a Witch.

In terms of Great Lord?  A lot of units in BR are decent choices, honestly.  Aside from Azura or Mozu, I'd say Hana, Hinoka, Oboro, or Caeldori are your best options there.  Personally prefer the last two as a Great Lord.  Or Mozu since I just like her.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me, or did Elise draw the short straw in terms of exclusive marriage options in Revelation? And who else could be said to have drawn the short straw in terms of exclusive marriage options?

• 1 month later...

I know it's been forever since this topic has been active, but I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me.

Let's say I did a Branch of Fate on hard classic mode, but on that particular save file, I lowered the difficulty down to normal. If I were to do Branch of Fate again, would the difficulty be normal or hard?

On 31/12/2017 at 8:10 PM, ToP said:

I can't remember, did character(s) with an A+ support level gain the support bonuses of an S rank pair, or an A rank pair?

They’re the same as an A-rank pair.

I accidentally made my Corrin's Dream Class an Apothecary, I was trying to get Diviner for Rend Heaven. Anyways my question is what can I do to make my (Magic+, Luck-) M!Corrin into a good PvP mage (Can be Basara, Onymoji,..etc. whatever you think would be good for damage.)?

So it's entirely possible I just am misremembering this as even ever being a thing, but I vaguely recall there being something along the lines of people having hacked/datamined the Hidden Truths DLC and figuring out that Anankos's 3D model uses Dwyer's head model with Azura's hair color under the hood or something like that?

Did I just imagine that, or was that actually something someone discovered and posted somewhere?

Edited by Topaz Light