Rapier

"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Wait.... WHAT.

Ahahahahahaha! I thought that was a woman!!!! Is he Leo's kid? Leo must be so proud.

Wait.... WHAT.

Ahahahahahaha! I thought that was a woman!!!! Is he Leo's kid? Leo must be so proud.

That was my first reaction too, but yes, he is Leo's son. From what I know of the descriptions, he's a kind person who really likes fashion as well as making and wearing cute clothes. I am interested in seeing their parent/child supports though. XD

Can Kamui S-rank the children of other characters as Robin could in Awakening?

I think the fact that female Kamui can marry Shara (not!Tharja) shows that this feature is back.

Now I'm not going to mess with the same sex marriage feature at all but... umm isn't it a little odd that they made the same sex marriage candidate for women a second generation character... and you know not someone closer to Kamui's age?

so about same sex marriage, it's said that their child are adopted. I might understand Eponine(since you can't have another child if you marry Shara), but how about Kanna and their pointy ears? Kamui impregnating someone and adopted the child(Kanna) afterwards?

Do amiibo characters come up with their own weapons ? (Marth with Falchion or Ike with Ragnell).

Do these characters have reclass options ?

When you capture generic units, do you get to keep their stuff?

I've been assuming children units have their own personal skills just as the 1st generation does, but I've yet to find anywhere that actually lists them. Does anyone know what they are?

Do amiibo characters come up with their own weapons ? (Marth with Falchion or Ike with Ragnell).

They keep their own weapons.

And I'd really like to know the answer to your second question too.

They keep their own weapons.

And I'd really like to know the answer to your second question too.

They don't have any class sets in their data. So it's all or nothing.

They don't have any class sets in their data. So it's all or nothing.

On that note, can you capture a Generic Unit, take their weapons/items, then release them immediately like in Thracia? I don't want a team full of generics. I'd rather kill them off if that's the case.

Might've been asked, but how is 2nd gen happening at the same time 1st gen is?

There is a topic about that just a little below this one. I'm not writing it here because i'm lazy to avoid spoilers.

Is the haircolour of Aqua's son determined by his father, or is it fixed like with Lucina?

To add onto VincentASM's answer, they still get 4 Class Skills a piece, so you aren't missing out on too much.

It's a Nohr class, but it's probably not exclusive.

You get two Dark Falcon Wings by buying all 3 campaigns.

Maybe there are other ways to get them too.

So many questions yet so few answers.

Just like real life huh?

To add onto VincentASM's answer, they still get 4 Class Skills a piece, so you aren't missing out on too much.

Speaking of skills, is level reseting possible? If not, than how do characters get 6 skills?

Also, 5 more questions:

1) is walking in on the opposite sex while they're bathing something that randomly happens or can you do it on purpose?

1a) Does female avatar get chased out of the bath house while dodging objects like Male Kamui does in the above situation?

2) Is chest rubbing in or not? I've heard conflicting reports and even though I don't plan on using it, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious

3) Does Pieri's skill last during the enemy turn if it's activated on player turn? Also, can it be activate on the enemy turn?

4) So far is the normal mode closer to the difficulty of Awakening's normal mode or it's hard mode? Want to know for both games?

Edited by BlueL