Speculation involving a forgotten element

TKHikaru13

Anyone else remember the very first trailer for Fates? A scene that stuck with me was the segment where a barren canyon is replaced by a green field with islands floating in the sky. They don't seem to be a genuine feature to Hoshido or Nohr, making me think something happened to bring the islands there.

Another scene in the introduction trailer involved Azura flying through floating debris into a bright light. Said debris looked a lot like the islands featured in the first trailer.

With recent revelations concerning the Awakening expies, I'm wondering if these elements are connected.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm wondering if Fate's final villain is capable of warping dimensions together. The floating chunks of land in the first trailer are actually from a different dimension entirely. Because they have no place being in Fates' dimension, they're not obeying the laws of physics. Obviously this is very bad.

Here's where the Awakening children come into play.

[spoiler=TK's BS Theory]What if the villain intends to warp Fates' and Awakening's dimensions together for whatever reason? Clearly, this is bad for both worlds. Owain, Severa and Inigo became aware of this villain and traveled to Fates' dimension to put a stop to them. This could also explain Fates' own second generation. The children are coming from a split dimension very similar to Fates' original dimension.