Kamui Customizer v.1.0.6 [ROBINMAKER IS NOW LAUNCH]

Thor Odinson

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumi, you're the best! Got the offline content to work, so. . .I got bored and made other Fire Emblem characters instead. :P:

Ryan:

hiBNPCO.png

Vaida:

UiSjwk7.png

Nino:

H96aFmn.png

Tee-hee~!

I basically redirected everyone hitting my server to the github version and that version is still working, so you might have sorted out the connection issues Lumi ~'3'~

(based github)

PRAISE GITHUB

I only made one(Which is my Avatar), here is some information:

Name: Azz(It is me)

Allegiance: Neutral

Husband/Wife: Zero

Reclass Option: Ninja

i use chrome yet mines doing the overlay effect with the bangs as well??

That is, really weird, maybe I should add some callbacks to make sure they render in the right order

I'm leaving the house in a bit though so I'll prolly do the changes in like 3-4 hours

i use chrome yet mines doing the overlay effect with the bangs as well??

Hmmm. . .Lumi, can you put your JS fix in the first post? I'll write it down so that those with no JS experience can fix it. I'd do a pull request, BUT I forgot my Github password. Whoops!

1. Go to here.

2. Click Download Zip (right side).

3. Copy everything in the zip folder to somewhere accessible (Documents, Desktop, whatever suits your fancy).

4. Open the folder you just copied.

5. Open the folder called js.

6. Open Notepad (or something equally lightweight, you don't need Word for this).

7. Drag kamooi.js into Notepad.

8. On line 6, you'll see this:

var currentFilter = "overlay";
Change it so that it looks like this:

var currentFilter = "hard-light";
9. Save changes.

10. Reopen index.html.

Once Lumi gets back, she can implement whatever changes are necessary.

Hmmm. . .Lumi, can you put your JS fix in the first post? I'll write it down so that those with no JS experience can fix it. I'd do a pull request, BUT I forgot my Github password. Whoops!

1. Go to here.

3. Copy everything in the zip folder to somewhere accessible (Documents, Desktop, whatever suits your fancy).

6. Open Notepad (or something equally lightweight, you don't need Word for this).

9. Save changes.

10. Reopen index.html.

Thanks for the instructions! I'll post these to OP

The newer version of the code in github should theoretically have FF detection (at least it works on my machine) but if shit fucks up, hey.

Edited by Thor Odinson

1. Go to here.

9. Save changes.

10. Reopen index.html.

OOoohh thanK YOU SO MUCH!!

Oh gosh this is awesome! Thank you for your hard work and inclination to share it. Made my canon play through Avatars, now if only I can manage the wait for the game!

Rosalin (Hoshido)

download%201_zpsdktozqn5.png

Sky (Nohr)

download_zps5pezxnvk.png

Ahh, and then some slight edits just to fit my actual headcanons of my characters-

rosalin_zpsgzdwqrvm.pngsky_zpsddyypswh.png

You are a hero, Thor! :D

Nice work, lots of fun... Shame the devs for If/Fates didn't use more of the male hairstyles from Awakening though... Hard to make a good looking Male Kamui outside of a couple options for both builds...

(Almost makes me wanna mess around with male Robin and Kamui options in Photoshop to make something I like... That will never be able to be duplicated in the game... :( )

Femui look pretty awesome though, lots of nice options for them. :)

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Yesssssss it'd be so rad! Maybe in the future we'll get a few different skintones to choose from. :'D Here's hoping!

Skin tones would indeed be cool! Different eye colors as well. 'Cause hey, if the Vulcan ears weren't tipping their siblings off that Kamui was adopted it'd be kinda amusing to see an Avatar that looked like Rinka among their pasty siblings. (Seriously, does none of the royals Hoshido or Nohr get any sun... Aside from maybe Garon? ...but then he's more... Gray...)

Or hey facial hair like some people suggested would be awesome too!

...I now have a completely baseless hope/desire for extra avatar creation dlc... If other game series can do it... :o

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Skin tones would indeed be cool! Different eye colors as well. 'Cause hey, if the Vulcan ears weren't tipping their siblings off that Kamui was adopted it'd be kinda amusing to see an Avatar that looked like Rinka among their pasty siblings. (Seriously, does none of the royals Hoshido or Nohr get any sun... Aside from maybe Garon? ...but then he's more... Gray...)

Or hey facial hair like some people suggested would be awesome too!

...I now have a completely baseless hope/desire for extra avatar creation dlc... If other game series can do it... :o

Oh gosh yeah, all of those features would be great. It really is fairly in your face that Kamui is adopted, so letting us go all out with our Avatars seems reasonable enough, and just fun for the players. C:

Ahhh I will join you in that baseless desire.... I doubt it will happen but one can dream....

Edited by thisisadizzy