All Fates Birthdays

Chrosion

Thanks for taking the time to organize the list!

Hm, let's see. Off by a day from Lutz's (September 4). Pretty close, considering the closest in Awakening was Gerome's (if IIRC), although a lot of people/fictional characters I know have birthdays on either the 5th or the 3rd...

On another note, Yuugiri's birthday is after Silas's, not Deere's. Other than that, good job Chrosion!

Thanks! Fixed it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just 3 days after Azura (and shared a birthday with Lissa in Awakening). And my sister shares a birthday with Silas.

OMFG LEO'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! Wonder how old he is??? 8D

My birthday is closest to Ophelia's by a day.

At least I don't share the same day with Miss Transparent Panties. I wish my birthday was closest to someone else, though...

Nothing's changed since Awakening, and I like the thought of being the worst Inigo ever. One day, a Japanese game will get my birthday on the day! But I doubt it.

Guest Corrin

Didn't share a birthday with anyone in Awakening, so it's pretty cool to see Ryo(u)ma was born on May 1st! :^_^:

Grey's birthday is two days before mine! (Gaius was one day before mine. Go figure)

Though I do see Charlotte sharing a birthday with my sister.

Edited by ChocolaChao

Two days after Izana, one day before Grey. The same day as My Avatar... ;)

I really want an FE Protagonist that shares the same birthday as me.... As the only fictional character that shares my birthday is Lord Voldermort. Which sucks.