Y'all remember when Pokemon was considered Satanic?

Jedi

Isn't that kind of stuff normal for TOS? I am not an expert om Trek but I think the Enterprise even meet the greek gods at some point.

Well yeah, they met Apollo, but I just didn't take Spock for one summoning a demon :P.

Whoa, where can I watch the animated 4th season of TearRing Saga? Do want.

Oh you. I made a typo hahaha.

No, but at the very least it should have followed the spirit of the original show. Which would not be to have demon summoning probably.

Thing is, Star Trek:TAS (The Animated Series) isn't considered canon.

Last I know, the current official statement is that some of TAS is canon. The episode of "Yesteryear" in particular is definitely canon.

I keep hearing about HP being exceptionally Christian, on the contrary

I wasn't allowed to watch/read either because my parents thought they were evil.

I wasn't allowed to watch/read either because my parents thought they were evil.

My parents got me the first three HP books when I was well into teenagehood with my interest in reading drastically diminishing compared to early childhood when I'd managed to read a ton of classic literature. Haven't read the last book yet though, but maybe I should just watch the films to see what happened instead more quickly - not like the internet hadn't spoiled the sensational bits of it for me many years ago.

Pikachu is satan-lite... That's why children use these Pokémon cards as a summon spell to call the devil and practise witchcraft. Edited by Naughx

Pikachu is satan-lite... That's why children use these Pokémon cards as a summon spell to call the devil and practise witchcraft.

That's Yu-Gi-Oh! bro.

I don't think most parents actually thought these things were satanic, but many parents probably saw on the news how much kids were getting addicted to these things and how expensive they were to support and just said "NOPE."

Yo guys. Pokemon TCG battle on a Ouija board.

The end is upon us!

Perhaps you should make a hole in that collectible first edition Charizard card.

Edited by Naughx