Any interest in a Tag-Team of a FE hack?

Hello,

I was thinking about doing another project.

Starting a Tag-Team of a Hack or something like that. A project with more players would be great. Not sure about the game.

One contender would be the FE6 Redux Hack, an improved version of the original FE6 Binding Blade.

Since I haven't taken part in a Tag-Team yet, I probably would need a few information, how it exactly works.

If someone is interested in a Tag-Team and / or has an idea about a Hack, just post your ideas and conditions here please!

Since I'm busy with other stuff atm, I'll give you enough time (till end of this month).

Maybe I could awaken interest.

It would be a nice pleasure to do stuff with other people.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

I guess it'd be nice. I'm fine with that hack, although I'd also like to try FE Girls (it's in moonspeak, but the options, weapons and menus are translated).

Thank you guys for your interest!

Unfortunately I only can play GBA or DS games / hacks, because (S)NES emulators don't work on my laptop :(

You can still do vote for SNES hacks, but I couldn't join.

The redux hack was just a suggestion, because most people know / have played FE6. However each other suggestion is also appreciated.

I've my finals next week, so I let this thread "open" for your suggestions and conditions till the week after next.