New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/in to d1 turbo darros

x_x

man that would be so tragic, literally don't play mafia for a year and then get turbo'd right away

x_x

man that would be so tragic, literally don't play mafia for a year and then get turbo'd right away

At least what is dead can never die again, Darros Seaworth.

I don't know if this game is still happening but I forgot to say I'm gonna be ducking out sorry, irl stuff

it's okay Wyatt we love you

and also my first vote is gonna be on you, unless something wacky happens

;~~~~~~~~;

DAY 1 TURBO DARROS, TOWN DOCTOR

this is like 99% likely to happen tbh

I hadn't gotten around to removing levity from the list yet, so both Crysta and Mancer can in.

I'll do some updates to the OP, get the roles assigned, and hopefully get them sent out when I get home from work, or by tomorrow. I'll give everyone a couple of days to get their bearings, then we'll get this started on Friday.

FYI, on days which I'm working (Sunday through Friday) I'll probably only be able to actively check in during the following times

before 10:30 AM

12:00 PM to 1:00 PM

3:00 PM to 3:15 PM

5:00 PM to 6:00 PM

8:00 PM to 8:15 PM

after 10:30 PM

(All times CDT aka UTC/GMT -5:00)

I hadn't gotten around to removing levity from the list yet, so both Crysta and Mancer can in.

I'll do some updates to the OP, get the roles assigned, and hopefully get them sent out when I get home from work, or by tomorrow. I'll give everyone a couple of days to get their bearings, then we'll get this started on Friday.

FYI, on days which I'm working (Sunday through Friday) I'll probably only be able to actively check in during the following times

before 10:30 AM

12:00 PM to 1:00 PM

3:00 PM to 3:15 PM

5:00 PM to 6:00 PM

8:00 PM to 8:15 PM

after 10:30 PM

(All times CDT aka UTC/GMT -5:00)

I can help you with stuff as well, just let me know anything else that I'd need to know I don't already.

I've now finished saved all Role PMs as drafts in my PMs, but given the hour, I want to double-check them after a good night's rest before sending them out. There'd be nothing more embarrassing than a host error right off the bat.

To whet your appetite though, let me lay down some additional flavor.

When the news first came to light, the townsfolk in general were quick to cast aspersions on the law enforcement for failing to discover the tragedy at the Whateley Farm until over a month had passed, at least according to the timeline established in the report of the forensic entomologist, based on the best interpretation of recovered evidence. However, those citizens who had actually visited the farm, and witnessed the matter for themselves remained rather tightlipped, refusing to either credit nor blame the police, or even to discuss the scene. A sole exception exists in the account given by Randolph, the first on the scene who had alerted the police, one night at the bar while deep in his drink. If his tale were to be believed, the expedition had discovered poor Margery laid out atop the dining room table, methodically vivisected with uncanny precision. Pieces of her dismembered husband Walter had been uncovered across the estate, as if someone had set up a gruesome scavenger hunt. As for the children, the account foundered here, as Randolph admitted he couldn't rightly recall exactly how many there were supposed to have been in the first place. Everyone knew about Baby George, though at the age of ten now this was really a misnomer arising from his obviously having been an accident, his birth coming some twenty years after the older children... or had it been just one older child? Even those at the bar listening to the story found themselves momentarily puzzled as they tried to recall, and were it not for the fact that an interruption might cause the story to never be resumed, an arguement would certainly have broken out between the bar patrons over the facts. But at any rate, when Randolph continued his account, Baby George had been found encased in some strange translucent jelly out in the barn. Another corpse had been found in such a state as forbidding any identification. The bedroom it had been found in was drenched in gore and viscera, apparently due to some terrific explosions, one from within the chest cavity and another from within the skull. The witness seemed posed to tell more, but then he shuddered deeply, ordered another whiskey, and fell silent for the rest of the evening. When his corpse was discovered, shot twice in the head, the next morning in an alley, it was logical for the town to assume a connection between his silencing and the account he had given. Randolph's execution was plainly the work of some organized criminal element in the town, and it had to be rooted out and disposed of, or so the lynch mobs claim. Today is the first day, choose the most likely culprit from among you, and deal with them accordingly!

Edited by Balcerzak

confirming. How active I am will probably depend on how many people are around when I'm around, since I'm at GMT+7

Hey! Finally someone who has a time zone similar to mine!