The Vanguard of Cheviel - Barracks (Chat topic)

Rapier

and then rapier and anon didn't wait for anyone else to post :V

Uh, why should I have waited for people to post before answering him? He was the only one in the scene, its not like I hindered the other players' ability to respond or anything. Then again, it's been some time since I was a GM, and it happened in a forums with friends, so I might be wrong.

This is going to be the worst party ever.

It's ok, we can just zerg rush and get things done.

WE ARE ZA ZUWARMO

Edited by Rapier

she'd managed to follow someone's path through the woods to the fort.

With a pair of bloodied rabbits in tow, Judas had long abandoned the poor quality map he had bought from a peddler in the village he had passed through in favor of following the undoubtedly human tracks which trekked through the woodlands.

... Only to find a good portion of these people seemed to get lost, likely relying on the same map he had initially used.

Petros: The World's Most Accomplished Trendsetter

not a huge deal, but simeon refers to ava in his head as a young girl, but she's 21

i mean maybe that's young for him, so carry on if it's fine.

I could swear she was 16, lol. Don't know why. Should've double-checked, because I did with Anonymous' char.

Speaking of him, uh, please pay attention to who the chars are refering to. The first part of the post refers to your char. The second refers to Toogee's, and so on.

sam the peddler sells crappy maps!

Is it all the same peddler? Because Petros's maps sucks so much it still calls Barefort Kingstand.

I could swear she was 16, lol. Don't know why. Should've double-checked, because I did with Anonymous' char.

Speaking of him, uh, please pay attention to who the chars are refering to. The first part of the post refers to your char. The second refers to Toogee's, and so on.

That is an interesting statement, I will admit.

And none of them refer to Petros, so he's just gonna sit tight for a moment.

In case I could not make it clearer (my fault for being a derp), Kingstand is the old name, used for when there was the succession war mentioned in the intro. Barefort is how the locals call it now.

Also, sorry for not answering Petros. I couldn't think of how I could have done it without time traveling to the past, answering your char, then traveling to the present again, where Blair and Simeon stand right now. If you nudge them (approach either Blair or Simeon) and tell them "Hey, so I'm accepted or not?", we're wrapping your case.

I know it seems like a mess right now, but as soon as everyone's recruited, it'll be easier for us to interact. =P

It's just that there are a lot of intros right now.