[Release & Support] Fire Emblem If - English Translation - Menu Patch (v1.2)

DJPlayer

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet. The PastaCFW team will continue to work on it after they get back from their "vacation".

-snip-

Ah, okay! Ben, it looks like rxTools isn't supported for the N3DS yet. If you plan to purchase a JP N3DS and use Ninjhax, be careful since the physical copy of JP Cubic Ninja runs $70+. Gateway is around the same price.

Edited by Ranaline

The .cia version already has a "private" header to use for online services.

You need to inject a header from a different game that you personally own into the rom itself. There are guides out there somewhere to do all that.

dump a game from a cartridge you own which is most easily done with a gateway

then copy the header from that and inject it into the fe fates rom

and no, if you use a CIA, you will not need a header

I found a guide online on how to do it, but I've only got a 2.66GB SDCard (even though it says 4GB, my laptop only says it's got 2.66 total free space). ATM I don't know if any of the retail games I have would fit that size (I have Devil Survivor 1 & 2, FE:A, Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby). And I made a CIA file for the latest patch, it's 1.66GB and I don't think I can install that on my 3DS since it's only 2.66. -_-

Anyway, if I used the header from let's say, my FE:A cart on FE:if, will I still be able to access the online shop in FE:A after using the header in FE:if?

This is probably a stupid question but if you are using a patched .cia on the latest EMUNand for Gateway, is it safe to use online and spotpass?

Yes, absolutely. A .3dz injected with a personal header is also fine for online and spotpass.