Persona Q - $20 off

Dual Dragons

I don't know how many people have Atlus Faithful on their email list but:

Persona Q is going on eShop for $20 off--and supposedly this is for retailer as well. It's down to $29.99. The Faithful email doesn't give dates other than "for this week and the next," but the sales are on Nintendo eShop offers page of the website.
Notable mentions are Ace Attorney Trilogy for about $7 off ($22.49 after sale) and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies for almost half off ($16.79 after sale).

I already have Persona Q and Dual Destinies but though I should let people know. I'm going to wait and see if Trilogy will go for a bit lower in the future. Still got a lot of games to finish....

Considering the game is $37 in Canada and how often ATLUS puts their games on sale, I would say to those that don't own it to give it a skip at that price point unless you really enjoy Etrian Odyssey and/or Persona. By which I mean Revelations: Persona, only even less enjoyable.

Still, the P.S.A. is appreciated for those who are interested in it or the Ace Attorney deals, among other titles.

Edited by CazTGG

I'm going to go ahead and repost a question I had about Persona Q here.

"What is the skill system in persona q like? I've only played a bit of persona. Is it similar to smt iv's system or desu's system where you get abilities from allied or enemy demons? Do you have a persona assigned to you that learns skills as you level up? Does it use etrian odyssey's system where you put skill points into different skills for each character?"

I'm going to go ahead and repost a question I had about Persona Q here.

"What is the skill system in persona q like? I've only played a bit of persona. Is it similar to smt iv's system or desu's system where you get abilities from allied or enemy demons? Do you have a persona assigned to you that learns skills as you level up? Does it use etrian odyssey's system where you put skill points into different skills for each character?"

No, the skill system is Persona-based.

Each character has a main Persona with a set of skills that it has for levelling purposes, which also determines the character's stats. Then, each character can have a sub-Persona which gives extra HP and SP as well as additional skills, but has no effect on character stats or resistances/weaknesses unless one of the skills is a specific Resist/Null/Drain/Reflect (attack element) skill.

No, the skill system is Persona-based.

Each character has a main Persona with a set of skills that it has for levelling purposes, which also determines the character's stats. Then, each character can have a sub-Persona which gives extra HP and SP as well as additional skills, but has no effect on character stats or resistances/weaknesses unless one of the skills is a specific Resist/Null/Drain/Reflect (attack element) skill.

Thanks very much. In that case I think I might pass on this deal.

• 4 weeks later...

Persona Q is trash anyways. No particular reason to pick it up when it's so poorly designed and you can get a more filling game out of Persona 3/4 or Etrian Odyssey 4, which goes on sale about every other bloody day anyways.