lushen124

Universal GBA FE Randomizer v1.0

well I found a glitch with fire emblem 7 where when you meet lyn and her comrades in eliwood's tale, If you did lyn mode, they may be different charecters

edit: well I found will again, though hes a different class than in lyn mode(he was a hector lord)

stuff.PNG

Edited by squid4001

I dunno if anyone will get this soon, but the download doesn't work. It just says it doesn't exist so if someone could put up a new download link, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!! :)

Fantastic work. But there's no random recruitment order in the latest version?

I wonder if shops could be updated too, could be kinda of scary to roll 3 magic users and only get iron swords/lances shops.

Meanwhile I'm having fun. Lyn started as a Knight, Kent fit perfectly as a Monk, Sain also fit perfectly as a Bard. What a duo. Florina looked great and also fit as a Great Lady.

Edited by Lanko

I dont know if this is still active or not, but would there be a way to have a higher minimum growth rate than 5%? I started a randomized FE7 and got a Hector Lord Lyn with only 5% HP growth, which is a pretty big problem. Maybe allow us to make a custom minimum for every stat?

Can random growths exceed 100% like Karel (FE6), Fa and Myrrh have?

edit: I'd like to see an option for preventing characters from all getting the same class. Doing an FE8 run and got a ton of armor knights and cleric/priests

edit 2: Cormag is unrecruitable if he's a non-flying class. Erika (even being ferried by a flyer you might not have) can't get next to him, and he can't move. I imagine this is true for

Edited by deuxhero

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. I’ll make a full post later, but I wrote a newer, more robust randomizer called Yune that you can find in the first post of this thread now. Please use that one as I won’t be supporting the old one anymore. If any mods are reading we can probably close this thread.

Reasons to use the new randomizer:

* Less crashes! (Hopefully)

* Random enemy classes!

* Fixed palettes!

* Cross platform support!

* NEW! FE4 support! (Still working out some small bugs with this one. Major thanks to the previous documentation from Lamia on this one.)

* And probably more!

On 1/18/2019 at 11:46 AM, lushen124 said:

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. I’ll make a full post later, but I wrote a newer, more robust randomizer called Yune that you can find in the first post of this thread now. Please use that one as I won’t be supporting the old one anymore. If any mods are reading we can probably close this thread.

Reasons to use the new randomizer:

* Less crashes! (Hopefully)

* Random enemy classes!

* Fixed palettes!

* Cross platform support!

* NEW! FE4 support! (Still working out some small bugs with this one. Major thanks to the previous documentation from Lamia on this one.)

* And probably more!

yune won't apply the changes to the rom, it only sits ther saying "applying  changes."