Who Would You Want To Be Your Mirage?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pent or Ced

Always had a thing for male magic user, since they're rare.

Ewan, Saleh, Erk, Soren, Pelleas, Artur, (promoted) Moulder, Ricken, Laurent, M!Robin, Validar, and a lot of the Awakening cast? These are just a few from the top of my head. Are they really that rare?

Ewan, Saleh, Erk, Soren, Pelleas, Artur, (promoted) Moulder, Ricken, Laurent, M!Robin, Validar, and a lot of the Awakening cast? These are just a few from the top of my head. Are they really that rare?

I meant in RPGs in general.

I prefer Kamui, he bears a lot of pain to see both families, yet so different between them, fightning each other.

Takes guts to not side with any of them.

***EDIT***

Oh well, talking aobut personality of course. Way to go with Ryoma, Xander, Kent or Frederick. Tough guys. Bosses among bosses, :P

Edited by Erdall

aside from the first post this is pretty much "if you were a fire emblem character who would you be"

nils because playing music > fighting

Edited by maybe

It would either be Aran from FE10 or Innes from FE8. Being a mobile halberdier would definitely suit my fighting style, then again, being a sniper would do as well.

I guess it comes down to my personality traits, which are found in both characters. Argh! I suppose I would let fate decide which one would become my mirage :lol:

Lute as a Mirage will be really awesome!

"You, working with me? Well, I see, there is no one better than me after all."

Mark will be cool, being the fantastic tactician s/he was I feel the power of knowledge by my side, I probably needed to package s/he with Lyn though. Together they will be invincible as mirages.

"Alright, Mark, we're in this together again! Hmm? Why do I feel...familiar to you? I can't seem to remember..."

Bow users!

Rebecca best girl!!

"You wake me up with your white steed and destroyed the shadows instantly! Your feminine figure against the giant beast and-.....Hey! That's how I remember it, don't ruin it for me!!!"

Probably Ephraim or Seth. Sacred Stones was severely underrated on it's characters.

Agreed, I view Sacred Stones having a small cast of characters as a good thing and goes to show you that having a large cast doesn't mean you're going to like everyone. The only character I didn't like in Sacred Stones was Moulder because he was the typical priest (my favorite priest is probably Libra because he does have some interesting depth to him and I liked his Summer Scramble conversation with Henry, especially considering the both of them were abused as children by their parents).

A Myrmidon/Swordmaster/Assassin, preferably Navarre, Athena, Ayra, Larcei, Ulster, Karel, Rutger, Lyn, Eirika, Marisa, Matthew, Jaffar, Fir, Karla, Owain, or Lon'qu.

aside from the first post this is pretty much "if you were a fire emblem character who would you be"

nils because playing music > fighting

Cool! Especially that the game's idol themed too. Plus Nils can SPOILERS turn into a dragon.

Linus Reed.

I know it's a weird choice, but Linus is honestly my favourite character in FE overall. His design, his generally badass stats, his class, the fact that he wears a longcoat as a Hero...

Yeah, totally Linus.