a wild pandog appeared!

Pandog

Hello! ^ ^ You may call me Pandog or just Pan.

I am a brand new fan to the series after playing (and still working through) Awakening. I was invited to check out the forums by a few friends after not being able to stop talking about the game with them...for a couple hours.. ^ ^;

My main interests are in animated stuff and drawing; I hope to make some fanart maybe!

I'm more into the general platform/action game style so dispite not having much experience with turn-base outside of Pokemon, I still really enjoy FE:A so far!

Looking forward to getting my hands on If/Fates next year!

Good to have you on here, now that you're officially a Fire Emblem fan! Don't be intimidated by the weirdness going on here, it's generally a pretty chill place, and if anyone gives you trouble let me know and I'll have some words with them :P:

It won't be much longer until my friends and I take over Serenes Forest AHAHAHAHA -- I mean what

Edited by Sunwoo

Good to have you on here, now that you're officially a Fire Emblem fan! Don't be intimidated by the weirdness going on here, it's generally a pretty chill place, and if anyone gives you trouble let me know and I'll have some words with them :P:

It won't be much longer until my friends and I take over Serenes Forest AHAHAHAHA -- I mean what

Thank you! I appreciate it! ^ ^

wait, what??

Welcome to SF enjoy your stay etc

Drawing is good

Thank you! Drawing is great~ =w=

Welcome to the forest, Pandog!

Please, please tell me what your avatar is from. I must know.

Thanks! Acturally, it's from me. I drew it. :3

Thank you! I appreciate it! ^ ^

wait, what??

You heard me, together with Shin, Ragged, TopHatMat, and Zodok we shall conquer Serenes Forest! I mean what :P:

You heard me, together with Shin, Ragged, TopHatMat, and Zodok we shall conquer Serenes Forest! I mean what :P:

sure okay! i mean, I have no idea what you'r talking about!