FE13 Lunatic LTC, finished in 80 turns

Welcome to another playthrough, in which I try to get a low turncount in FE13 Lunatic. I'll make a turn-by-turn playlog for each chapter, but will try to make a video of the final chapter + Epilogue.

I sadly don't have the pre-C3 strats in much detail, since C3 is when I started writing them and the stats down. I can describe the Prologue strategy off the top of my head, but my C1 and C2 strats differ from the clears KoT did (with the same turncount), so sorry about this. I'll try to reconstruct some details after the playthrough.

While I only allow for 1000 renown and below and will stay true to that, I think it's fair to allow more renown items, such as the speedwings since Robin's ability to double C5's wyvern riders depends on good growths for both her and Chrom, whereas with the speedwings, Robin needs a Spd proc less and Chrom's doesn't matter.

Anyway,

Rules:

- Lunatic / Classic mode.

- Low turncount is the primary goal, but if a strategy is too unreliable to be pulled off reasonably, I might choose to avoid it. I don't draw an exact line when it comes to reliability, though.

- Renown items are allowed up to the Bullion (L).

- All gen 1 units must be recruited, second gen characters are optional. No deaths of recruited characters are allowed.

- Paralogues 1, 2, 3, 4 and 17 are mandatory, it doesn't matter when they are done. Children paralogues are optional. All paralogues are counted for turns.

- Skirmishes and DLC are banned.

- Bonus box weapons are banned, obtaining items or recruits from the bonus box teams is disallowed. Using bonus teams to rout skirmishes or to replicate blocked shops is fair game.

- Items from shining tiles and Anna shops are banned. I mustn't step onto shining tiles unless it is ideal for the strategy.

Since FEWoD doesn't have FE13 maps past C9 and only displays normal mode enemies, you can view them on this site: http://kamikouryaku.com/kakusei/ . The chapter links are on the left part of the site.

Premonition - 2 turns

Spoiler

yeah

Obviously, Robin is female, and has Spd asset and Lck flaw. Maybe I should have chosen Skl flaw in favor of mid- to lategame dodging, but the difference shouldn't be too big.

Prologue - 4/6 turns

Spoiler

Standard clear.

Turn 1 PP: Fred oneshots the Myrmidon in the middle, with the other units staying out of enemy range.

EP: Fred counterkills a Myrmidon and weakens two Barbarians.

Turn 2 PP: Lissa heals Fred, he oneshots the Mage (who needs to move towards the left) from above. Chrom and Robin pick the barbarian kills.

EP: Fred counterkills two Myrmidons and facetanks a Barbarian and another Mage.

Turn 3 PP: Robin finishes Fred's barbarian, Fred OHKOes the Mage and tradeswaps Robin to Bronze Sword. Fred gets healed.

EP: Fred is targetted by the other barbarian, I think it's because Robin's chance to dodge is much higher.

Turn 4 PP: Robin takes another barbarian kill, Chrom pairs up with Fred and is ferried to the boss. Chrom attacks Garrick, needing a dodge (75% chance) and a Fred DS.

EP: Chrom finishes Garrick.

IIRC, Fred didn't hit level 2 here.

Chapter 1 - 4/10 turns

Spoiler

Different from KoT's clear. I just recall it vaguely, but I think it revolves around Fred stomping the centre Barbarians over the course of EP2 and EP3, with Chrom in the back. IIRC, Sully paired up with Robin for Veteran exp and they took on some enemy on the right side of the map. Fred doubled the boss on turn 4, barely not killing with Silver Lance (due to not proccing Str), with Robin picking the kill. I might redo this chapter once I finish the run to rediscover it in more detail.

Chapter 2 - 6/16 turns

Spoiler

Same as for chapter 1, I don't recall it too well, and might redo it after finishing the run to present more details. Again, the strat is different from what KoT did, due to Fred not OHKOing Mercs with Vaike + Silver Lance. It involves pairing up Fred with Chrom instead for the speed bonus.

Anyway, Fred x Chrom stood on a good routing spot, IIRC with Bronze Sword since he has to dodge an axe I think.

Everyone else remained in the lower middle part of the map, with Robin mainly grabbing kills from Fred. I know for a fact that Chrom finished off a Soldier on turn 3 (indicating the area is mostly cleared out) and Fred pulled the boss area on turn 4. He can ORKO the generic non-Mercenary enemies with Iron Axe, and the bosskill was fed to Robin on turn 6. I'm pretty sure I cleared on PP.

I actually have the stats since I still had the save at the start of C3 when I started writing things up:

UNIT     CLASS          LEVEL  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  WEXP
Chrom    Lord            3.22  21   8   1   9  10   7   9   2  D Swd
Robin    Tactician       4.77  21   7   6   6  10   2   9   4  E Swd D Tome
Lissa    Cleric          2.36  18   2   6   4   5   9   3   4  E Stf
Fred     Great Knight    3.99  30  14   2  14  12   6  15   3  C Swd A Lnc D Axe
Virion   Archer          2.20  19   6   0  11   5   7   6   1  D Bow
Sully    Cavalier        2.40  20   7   1   8   8   6   7   2  E Swd E Lnc
Vaike    Fighter         3.29  29   9   0   8   6   4   5   0  D Axe
Miriel   Mage            1.10  18   0   8   5   7   6   3   4  D Tome
Stahl    Cavalier        2.10  22   8   0   7   6   5   8   1  E Swd E Lnc
Sumia    Peg Knight      1.00  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc

Chapter 3 - 4/20 turns

Spoiler

This clear strongly differs from KoT's 4-turn; my Fred couldn't ORKO the boss with Silver Lance, so I had to get the Hammer for the bosskill. This forces me to go through the right side, Kellam's recruitment worked out thanks to pair-up chains. This clear is statistically more reliable than KoT's because Fred doesn't need to meet a high Str requirement, but individually, it probably is equally or less reliable.

Starting positions (all positions will be relative to Chrom, except for maps like C6 and C23 where it'd be hard to understand): Robin 3R, Sully 2R, Virion 2R1U, Vaike 1U, Fred 1L1U, Miriel 2L1U, Lissa 2L

Starting cash - 5000G

Turn 1 PP: Chrom recruits Kellam and pairs up with him. I proceed by doing a pretty complex pair up chain which resulted in Robin x Miriel standing 3L of the RHS Armor and Chrom x Kellam standing on the tile above her. Fred x Sully attacks the nearest Soldier with Silver Lance.

EP: Robin facetanks the RHS Knight, retaliating with 2x Fire. Chrom finishes Fred's Soldier with Bronze Sword and facetanks an Archer thanks to the def boost. Fred tanks a Mercenary and a Soldier.

Turn 2 PP: Sumia finishes the Merc weakened by Fred, obtaining the Door Key. Fred kills the Soldier from range with Kellam's Javelin. Robin finishes her knight. Vaike and Miriel (transferred her to Virion and switched her to lead so she can attack), chip the Archer Chrom facetanked before so Chrom to kill.

EP: The left group moves. No combat occurred.

Turn 3 PP: Vaike takes the Door Key and pairs up with Sumia. He is ferried to the door and opens it. Kellam transfers Chrom to Fred and switches to Sully afterwards. This allows Robin to take Kellam and sit on a Forest tile, in the range of 2 enemies. Fred charges ahead, exposing himself to the Hammer!Fighter.

EP: Fred dodges the Hammer and counterkills the fighter. He convoy-drops the Iron sword to equip Javelin so he can counterkill the Archer (whose movement varies) if he gets into the way with a 70% chance DS. Robin facetanks a Soldier and an Archer coming from the left for 20 exp. I'm glad I optimized this, you'll see why in the stats after C5.

Turn 4 PP: Some units chip the Archer from the left, Robin gets the kill. Fred ORKOes the boss with Hammer.

Chrom    Lord            4.03  22   8   2  10  11   8  10   2  D Swd
Robin    Tactician       6.10  21   7   8   7  11   4  10   4  E Swd D Tome
Lissa    Cleric          2.87  18   2   6   4   5   9   3   4  E Stf
Fred     Great Knight    4.59  31  15   2  14  12   6  16   3  C Swd A Lnc D Axe
Virion   Archer          2.35  19   6   0  11   5   7   6   1  D Bow
Sully    Cavalier        2.40  20   7   1   8   8   6   7   2  E Swd E Lnc
Vaike    Fighter         3.49  29   9   0   8   6   4   5   0  D Axe
Miriel   Mage            1.26  18   0   8   5   7   6   3   4  D Tome
Stahl    Cavalier        2.10  22   8   0   7   6   5   8   1  E Swd E Lnc
Sumia    Peg Knight      1.48  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc

Chapter 4 - 3/23 turns

Spoiler

There's a 3-turn involving a big thunder forge and a Spirit Dust on Robin, which allows for the Glass Sword to remain unused (can come in handy in C5). My team couldn't do this since Robin was exactly 1 Mag short of killing Fighters with those investments. This strat involves a Glass Sword forge, wielded by Chrom to combine with Robin for Fighter kills, as well as an Orsin's Hatchet forge that ORKOes Fighters when used by Fred with a Sumia pair up.

Bought 2 Str Tonics and 2 Def Tonics; sold Bullion (L), Secret Book and Goddess Icon; forged +3 Mt Glass Sword and +2 Mt, +5 Hit Orsin's Hatchet; +8180G - 13180G left

Used Str Tonics on Fred and Chrom; Def Tonic to Fred and Robin.

Chrom got the Energy Drop from Renown.

Formation: Vaike 1L, Fred 2L1D, Sumia 1L1D, Lissa 1D, Robin 1R1D

Turn 1 PP: Vaike pairs up with Chrom, Sumia pairs with Fred. Fred pulls the LHS Steel Axe!Fighter and the Mage. Robin goes into the LHS Steel!Fighter's range.

EP: Fred counterkills both enemies he stood in range of, while Robin counterkills her Fighter with a Glass Sword DS from Chrom.

Turn 2 PP: Lissa heals Robin. Chrom OHKOes the RHS Mage, Robin goes into the Short Axe!Fighter's range. Fred uses an Elixir.

EP: Fred counterkills the Knight with the droppable Vulnerary and convoy-drops the Hammer to equip Orsin's Hatchet. He then counterkills the LHS Short Axe!Fighter and damages Marth without taking more than half of his HP, since he will heal instead of attacking on turn 3 otherwise. Robin tanks the Short Axe!Fighter.

Turn 3 PP: Chrom finishes the Fighter that attacked Robin. Robin is healed by Lissa and attacks a Knight with Fire. Fred transfers Sumia to her for Veteran and tradeswaps her to Thunder and uses an Elixir.

EP: Fred finishes Marth, Robin finishes the Knight.

Chrom    Lord            4.79  22   8   2  10  11   8  10   2  D Swd
Robin    Tactician       7.05  22   8   8   8  12   4  10   5  E Swd D Tome
Lissa    Cleric          3.21  19   2   7   4   6  10   4   5  E Stf
Fred     Great Knight    5.31  32  16   2  14  13   6  17   4  C Swd A Lnc C Axe
Vaike    Fighter         3.49  29   9   0   8   6   4   5   0  D Axe
Sumia    Peg Knight      1.59  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc
LonQu    Myrmidon        4.00  20   6   1  12  13   7   7   2  C Swd

Chapter 5 - 5/28 turns

Spoiler

This took me 3 weeks to figure out. I opted not to complete P1 yet, unlike KoT, since I can do it in two turns when I have Galeforce, and I don't think getting the exp and Rescue now shaves more turns than it costs. Not having said exp means Lon'qu can't double the Fighters, which forced me to use a different strat. I spent a lot of time trying to get a non-dodgetank way to dismantle the lower area, but I just needed as many units as possible in the middle, so I just had Lon'qu rely on dodges to solo the bottom part of the map. I don't think avoiding a dodgetanking strat is worth it, since it probably wouldn't improve reliability (since I'd have to deal with bad hitrates and need a crit against the Myrm in the opening) and I doubt it can yield a 5-turn either.

Fred got an Iron Sword forge here, allowing him to ORKO Wyvern Riders. The Thunder forge was needed for one enemy on turn 1 and nothing else. The +1 Mt KE allows Lon'qu to 2HKO Fighters, which improves reliability a bit since I need less dodges.

Bought 5 Str Tonics and 1 Def Tonic; forged +1 Mt Killing Edge, +1 Mt Thunder and +3 Mt Iron Sword; -3510G - 9670G left

Used Str Tonics on Lon'qu, Fred, Vaike, Kellam and Virion; Def Tonic on Fred. (Vaike's Tonic was a planning mistake)

Robin got the Renown Spirit Dust.

Positions: Sumia 1U, Robin 1R1U, Virion 2R, Sully 3R, Lon'qu 1L1D, Vaike 1R1D, Fred 2R1D, Kellam 4R1D

Turn 1 PP: Virion x Kellam chips the Myrmidon above Chrom, Sully takes Kellam and switches to him so he can finish with Beastkiller. Ricken chips the Fighter, Robin with the Thunder forge finishes off. Fred is ferried by Sumia to ORKO the Dark Mage with Iron Sword forge and gets healed by Maribelle. Lon'qu x Vaike just moves onto a Forest tile that allows him to face all 4 enemies.

EP: Fred kills a Fighter and weakens the Myrmidon. Lon'qu dodges 3 out of 4 enemies. Crits from him are unnecessary, but appreciated since EP2 becomes more reliable if a crit happens.

Turn 2 PP: Maribelle heals Fred from below, Ricken finishes the Myrmidon, Robin takes Elwind and ORKOes the nearest Wyvern Rider, Fred oneshots the Mage with Silver Lance. Sully moves into the range of the Fighter approaching from above, Lon'qu uses a Vulnerary.

EP: Sully facetanks the Fighter, Lon'qu finishes off all melee enemies. The Dark Mage stands on a forest tile instead. Robin counterkills the left Wyvern Rider.

Turn 3 PP: Ricken takes Kellam and chips the Fighter. Virion takes Kellam aswell and chips the Myrmidon, Kellam finishes off via Transfer + Switch from Sully. Robin is mended by Maribelle and ORKOes the Fighter with Elwind. Lon'qu kills the Dark Mage with whatever he gets of a crit, Nostank dodge or DS (note that he doesn't strictly have to kill). Fred attacks the upper Myrmidon with the Orsin's Hatchet forge while sitting on the fort.

EP: Fred finishes the Myrm, Fighter and Dark Mage and hits the left-most generic Wyvern Rider and the boss. Robin counterkills the right-most Wyvern.

Turn 4 PP: Lon'qu attacks the turn 3 reinforcement with KE and dodges the axe. Fred finishes Orton with Iron forge (can be done with Ephraim's pike + convoy drop if Fred doesn't have 13 Spd, or if he moved in a specific way, Robin can get the kill on EP). Robin is topped off and kills the Wyvern Rider that started right next to the boss. Virion and Ricken get into position in preparation for turn 5.

EP: Lon'qu dodges the Steel Axe again and finishes the Fighter. Fred counterkills 2 reinforcement Wyvern Riders and some that he failed to kill on turn 3. Robin can get the bosskill here but didn't end up doing so.

Turn 5 PP: Robin gives Chrom to Virion and pairs with Ricken. The Fighter with the droppable Hand Axe is the only enemy alive before this turn. Sully attacks the Fighter, as does Chrom and Robin finishes off, barely hitting level 10.

UNIT      CLASS          LEVEL  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  WEXP
Chrom     Lord            5.16  23  10   2  10  11   9  10   2  C Swd
Robin     Tactician      10.04  24  11  10  10  17   5  11   7  E Swd D Tome
Fred      Great Knight    6.71  33  16   2  14  13   7  17   4  C Swd A Lnc C Axe
Virion    Archer          2.57  19   6   0  11   5   7   6   1  D Bow
Sully     Cavalier        2.62  20   7   1   8   8   6   7   2  E Swd E Lnc
Vaike     Fighter         3.49  29   9   0   8   6   4   5   0  D Axe
Miriel    Mage            1.26  18   0   8   5   7   6   3   4  D Tome
Stahl     Cavalier        2.10  22   8   0   7   6   5   8   1  E Swd E Lnc
Sumia     Peg Knight      1.85  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc
Kellam    Knight          5.65  21  10   0   7   5   3  14   2  D Lnc
LonQu     Myrmidon        5.69  21   7   1  13  13   7   7   3  C Swd
Ricken    Mage            3.22  20   3  10   6   5  10   6   3  D Tome
Maribelle Troubadour      4.05  18   1   5   5   7   6   4   8  D Stf

Chapter 6 - 4/32 turns

Spoiler

My opening here was kind of similar to Miikaya's wrt where units are positioned. Overall, there's no difference to the standard turncount on this map, but the execution varies strongly, mainly due to Robin not having access to 1-2 range weapons. The javelin forge allows Fred to ORKO the Cavaliers, while the Bronze Lance forge obviously is to keep Robin ahead of the curve by killing stuff. Fred needs some dodges over the course of turns 1 and 2.

Robin got the renown Second Seal to Pegasus Knight.

Bought 2 Str Tonics and 2 Def Tonics; sold Bullion (M); forged +2 Mt Javelin and +5 Bronze Lance; +725G - 10395G left

Starting positions: Sully, Robin, Maribelle and Kellam are in Chrom's gang, Stahl, Lon'qu, Sumia, Fred and Lissa in the other. The exact positions are irrelevant, except for Sumia, who must be on the tile that lets her reach the pillar near the fighters on turn 1.

Turn 1 PP: Robin x Kellam moves into the range of the LHS Fighter. Sumia x Fred moves onto the pillar in the middle right area of the map, switches to Fred and he attacks one of the Fighters with Hand Axe. All other units stayed out of enemy range.

EP: The weakened fighter suicides on Fred, two thieves attack him, as does a Dark Mage and the other Fighter, none of the latter enemies has to die and didn't turn out to. The Fighter Robin pulls is brought down to 1 HP by the Bronze Lance forge. The fighter in the centre of the map suicides onto Marth.

Turn 2 PP: Chrom recruits Gaius and pairs up with him. Chrom attacks the Dark Mage with KE (Iron forge works too if he lacks the WEXP, though he'll need a DS from Gaius) and if he doesn't kill, Sully can finish off. He ended up getting the kill. Panne finishes the Fighter Robin pulled, Maribelle heals Robin, who then kills the Elwind!Mage (taking 13 dmg). Fred moves 1R2D or 2R1D of the pillar he stood on and finishes the remaining Fighter with the Javelin forge. Lon'qu stands next to Marth (Levin Sword or Iron forge works), with Lissa standing behind her to heal if necessary.

EP: A thief attacks Robin from 1D, which prevents a Cavalier (who would've killed after the Thief's attack) from engaging her aswell. Lissa facetanks a Dark Mage. Fred is attacked by 2 cavs and DMs which he kills, and brings two thieves at least to low HP, depending on whether he hit them on turn 18.10. Lon'qu is attacked by a fighter, and because he's paired with Stahl, he doubles.

Turn 3 PP: Robin is mended and kills the upper Cav. Panne finishes the Thief (ferried by Sully), Chrom stands on the Thief's former tile and uses a Vulnerary. Lon'qu pulls back to prepare to kill a Thief Fred failed to kill. Fred enters Validar's attacking range and uses an Elixir.

EP: The Dark Mage attacks Chrom (Falchion) at 1-range since the 2-range tile is blocked by a Cav. The Cav suicides onto Robin. Validar and a Fighter attack Fred, who has Orsin's hatchet equipped. The Fighter dies, Validar is at low HP. The fighter that attacked LQ on turn 2 suicided onto him. Another Fighter was counterkilled by Marth, and a Thief attacks her.

Turn 4 PP: Fred finishes Validar with Silver Lance. Robin finishes off the Dark Mage that attacked Chrom, and Chrom + Panne gang up on the Silver!Fighter, with Chrom getting the kill. Stahl takes a Bronze Sword from Lon'qu and finishes off a Thief weakened by Fred's Javelin.

EP: A thief in the middle still was alive and suicides against Marth. If Fred failed to hit both thieves on the first EP, Stahl finishes off another Thief here, which happened.

For the stat boxes, Panne's and Nowi's stats will contain the bonuses from regular stones, Tiki's stats will be without bonuses and I'll add a split section for each type of dragonstone.

UNIT      CLASS          LEVEL  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  WEXP
Chrom     Lord            5.92  23  10   2  10  11   9  10   2  C Swd
Robin     Peg Knight   10/3.18  25  13  10  14  22   5  12  11  E Lnc
Fred      Great Knight    8.10  35  18   2  16  15   9  18   5  C Swd A Lnc B Axe
Sumia     Peg Knight      1.85  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc
Sully     Cavalier        2.67  20   7   1   8   8   6   7   2  E Swd E Lnc
Stahl     Cavalier        3.36  23   8   0   7   7   6   8   1  D Swd E Lnc
Kellam    Knight          5.65  21  10   0   7   5   3  14   2  D Lnc
LonQu     Myrmidon        6.12  22   8   1  13  13   8   7   3  C Swd
Lissa     Cleric          3.38  19   2   6   4   6  10   4   5  E Stf
Maribelle Troubadour      4.66  18   1   5   5   7   6   4   8  D Stf
Panne     Taguel          6.90  28  11   1  14  15  12   8   3  -
Gaius     Thief           5.05  22   7   0  13  15   6   5   2  D Swd

Chapter 7 - 3/35 turns

Spoiler

Pretty shaky clear. I need some dodges from Lon'qu and Chrom might need a crit or DS on turn 2 depending on what happens on EP1. Some specific movements are needed too. There are a lot of contingencies due to DSes and KE crit rate, it's not particularly reliable but reasonable enough. Less complicated than I expected, since the boss aggroes along with a bunch of other Wyv's, allowing Fred to engage him on EP2.

Starting positions: Virion 1U, Lon'qu 2R1U, Maribelle 1L, Sumia 1R, Panne 1L1D, Robin 1R1D, Stahl 2R1D, Fred 2D, Gaius 1R2D, Kellam 1L3D

Bought 4 Str Tonics, 2 Def Tonics and 1 Mag Tonic; -1050G - 9345G left

Str Tonics went to Fred, Chrom, Robin and Virion, Def Tonics to Fred and Robin and the Mag Tonic to Lon'qu.

Turn 1 PP: Virion chips the Barbarian on the forest tile. Lon'qu x Gaius attacks him with Levin Sword from 1R1D. Chrom x Stahl finishes with KE. Robin x Kellam (they got C support) ORKOes the Archer on the other forest tile. Fred is ferried by Sumia to OHKO the nearest Thief from below and convoy drop the Silver Lance to equip Iron Sword.

EP: Lon'qu has to dodge two axes, one from a Barb and one from a Wyvern Rider. He retaliates with Levin Sword, doubling the Wyv' but not ORKOing any. Another Barbarian suicides against Robin. Fred counterkills three Wyvern Riders, Chrom facetanks one.

What actually happened was that Chrom critkilled his Wyvern Rider. This allows for some positioning leniency, but provided the Archer attacks Lon'qu from 1R1U on the EP, this isn't important for the clear to work.

Turn 2 PP: Virion finishes Lon'qu's Wyvern. Fred ORKOes the Short Axe!Barb from the right. Lon'qu was supposed to finish Chrom's Wyvern, but instead, he could grab Robin's one. This allowed for Panne to chip the Fighter that attacked Lon'qu from the left, as opposed to killing Robin's Wyvern. Chrom was supposed to kill the Fighter with a KE crit or Stahl DS, but instead, he just finished with Falchion. Robin kills the archer.

EP: The remaining lower Wyvern Rider attacks Lon'qu, he normally would've attacked Panne, with the kill going to Chrom on turn 3 thanks to a Virion chip. Fred counterkilled the remaining Fighter at the right side of the map and deals a heavy chunk of damage to the boss and the Thief.

Turn 3 PP: Robin is mended and finishes the boss, blocking a potential path the Thief could've used to attack Chrom. Fred ORKOes the Archer with Ephraim's Pike in order to manipulate the damage taken from the Thief.

EP: Robin kills the thief. I suspect the reason she got targetted was that Fred took the same damage, but faced less crit. Fred ORKOes the remaining Wyvern Rider in the top-right area of the map.

UNIT      CLASS              LEVEL  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  WEXP
Chrom     Lord                7.39  25  12   4  11  12  11  12   4  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        9.07  36  18   2  17  15  10  19   5  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Robin     Peg Knight       10/6.37  27  16  11  16  24   7  14  12  E Lnc
LonQu     Myrmidon            7.04  22   9   1  14  14   9   7   3  C Swd
Maribelle Troubadour          5.05  19   1   6   5   8   7   5   9  D Stf
Stahl     Cavalier            3.36  23   8   0   7   7   6   8   1  D Swd E Lnc
Panne     Taguel              7.00  29  12   2  15  16  12   8   3  -
Kellam    Knight              5.65  21  10   0   7   5   3  14   2  D Lnc
Sumia     Peg Knight          1.85  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc
Gaius     Thief               5.05  22   7   0  13  15   6   5   2  D Swd
Virion    Archer              3.22  20   6   0  12   6   7   7   1  D Bow
Cordelia  Peg Knight          7.00  25   9   3  13  14   9   8   8  C Lnc

Chapter 8 - 4/39 turns

Spoiler

Skipped the second seal because it's totally irrelevant, the next time I need one is when I recruit Morgan, and I'm guaranteed to get the C12 Second Seal. Robin is promotion-ready. This is a map where Peg!MU proves to be worth it, C6 and C7 don't feel like that. The Javelin I bought is for Fred, since both he and Robin need one each. Robin needs a dodge on turn 3 EP to avoid getting killed by the Arcwind, but her avoid is good enough to net at least one dodge against Mages.

Starting positions: Cordelia 1L1U, Kellam 1U, Panne 1R1U, Lissa 2L, Fred 1R, Maribelle 2R, Robin 1L1D, Lon'qu 1D, Sumia 1R1D

Bought 1 Javelin, 3 Str Tonics, 1 Res Tonic and 2 Def Tonics; sold the Bullion (M) from C7; +3400G - 12745G left

Str Tonics to Cordelia, Fred and Robin, Def Tonics to Fred and Robin.

Turn 1 PP: Sumia flies straight down and drops Fred into a Cav's range with beastkiller equipped. Robin x Kellam stands 5L of the Rescue staff village. Chrom pairs up with Panne and enters the upper-right Fighter's attacking range. Ephraim's Pike!Cordelia ORKOes the Arcfire!DM and gets healed by Lissa. Gregor moves 3U, Nowi just moves towards Chrom's gang without exposing herself to any enemies.

EP: Chrom either counterkills the Fighter or nearly kills due to HP+5. The latter happened, which I can recover from. Lon'qu is attacked by the Dark Mage, Robin counterkills the nearest Cav and Myrmidon. Lissa is attacked by the Dark Mage. Gregor is attacked by a Dark Mage from below. Fred oneshots a Cav.

Turn 2 PP: Gregor pairs up with Nowi and they run up. Robin fullmoves down and uses a Vulnerary. Chrom pulls back and uses a Concoction. Fred pairs up with Sumia and equips a Steel Sword. She then flies towards the Master Seal village and switches to him again. Cordelia ORKOes the other Dark Mage and is topped off by Lissa again.

EP: Fred counterkills the Fighter near the village. He tanks two Dark Mages. Robin counterkills 2 Myrmidons, a Fighter and a Cav with the bronze forge, reaching D Lnc. Chrom finishes his Fighter.

Turn 3 PP: Robin equips a Javelin and moves into the range of two Dark Mages (at the bottom of the map) and two Myrmidons, using a concoction. Nowi chips a Dark Mage for Chrom to kill. Fred doesn't move and uses a Vulnerary. Cordelia goes into the range of the Silver!Fighter that starts on the left side of the map.

EP: Robin counterkills the Dark Mages and Myrms I exposed her to on the PP. Fred counterkills Dark Mages with a Javelin and nearly kills a remaining cavalier.

Turn 4 PP: Nowi gets the rescue staff, Fred the Master Seal. Chrom goes into the range of the Fighter Cordelia faced since she whiffed a hit, I wasn't willing to take the risk. Robin goes next to Chalard and uses a healing item if necessary, she didn't need to.

EP: Robin ORKOes the boss and a Fighter with the Bronze forge. Fred finishes his cavalier and Chrom the Fighter.

UNIT      CLASS              LEVEL  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  WEXP
Chrom     Lord                8.45  26  12   5  12  13  12  13   5  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        9.77  36  18   2  17  15  10  19   5  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Robin     Peg Knight      10/10.99  31  18  11  20  28   8  17  13  D Lnc
Sumia     Peg Knight          1.85  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc
Kellam    Knight              5.65  21  10   0   7   5   3  14   2  D Lnc
LonQu     Myrmidon            7.14  22   9   1  14  14   9   7   3  C Swd
Maribelle Troubadour          5.44  19   1   6   5   8   7   5   9  D Stf
Panne     Taguel              7.00  29  12   2  15  16  12   8   3  -
Lissa     Cleric              4.06  20   2   6   5   6  11   4   5  D Stf
Cordelia  Peg Knight          7.76  25   9   3  13  14   9   8   8  C Lnc
Nowi      Manakete            3.12  19  13   5   6   6   9  13  10  -
Gregor    Mercenary          10.05  31  13   0  14  12   8  11   2  C Swd

Chapter 9 - 4/43 turns

Spoiler

A reasonably likely 3-turn doesn't seem to work with Tharja recruited, so I settled with this.

Bought 2 Def Tonics, 1 Str Tonic, 1 Spd Tonic and 1 Mag Tonic; forged +4 Mt Thunder; -3900G - 8995G left

Starting positions: Vaike 2L2U, Ricken 2U, Lissa 2L1U, Nowi 1L1U, Gaius 2L, Cordelia 2R1U, Panne 1D, Fred 2R1D, Robin 2L2D, Kellam 1L2D, Sumia 1R2D

Def Tonics to Fred and Robin, Str Tonic to Fred and Mag Tonic to Robin, Spd Tonic to Lissa.

Turn 1 PP: Robin x Kellam ORKOes the Archer with +4 Thunder. Everyone else remains out of range, Vaike pairs up with Nowi, Fred with Sumia, Chrom with Cordelia and Panne with Gaius.

EP: 2 Wyverns, 2 Soldiers and a Mage suicided on Robin. The enemies in the bottom-left area attacked Libra.

NPC: Libra heals with the concoction.

Turn 2 PP: Robin ORKOes the Mage in the bottom-right area. Panne, Nowi and Ricken gang up on the Silver!Soldier, Lissa takes Gaius, bodyblocks the Short Spear!Soldier and heals Panne. Cordelia and Sumia just fly down.

EP: Lissa facetanks the remaining Soldier thanks to Spd Tonic + Gaius pair up. Cordelia faces a Dark Mage. Robin counterkills an Archer, a Wyvern Rider and a Soldier. The Soldier near Libra dies due to a crit.

NPC: Libra heals.

Turn 3 PP: Robin ORKOes the Archer with the droppable Killer Bow. Chrom recruits Libra, gives him a Rescue staff and ORKOes the Archer with a KE crit or a DS from Cordelia. Libra kills the Dark Mage. Fred ORKOes a Wyvern Rider with Steel Axe.

EP: Chrom facetanks a Wyvern Rider, without critting back. Tharja attacks Fred. A remaining Soldier suicided onto Robin. Nowi facetanks the Short Spear!Soldier.

Turn 4 PP: Libra rescues Chrom, standing 1R of the fort with the tile that grants random items. He recruits Tharja, switches to Cordelia and gets transferred to Tharja. Fred goes onto the shining tile fort to prevent the Wyvern from attacking Libra, who doesn't kill in return, unlike Chrom, who gives Tharja to Libra and shields the latter from 1D. Nowi is healed by Lissa and gangs up on the Soldier with Ricken. Robin attacks the boss. Fred got 30 EXP from the tile, but fortunately it doesn't matter much on him.

EP: The boss suicides onto Robin and the Wyvern rider onto Chrom.

Stats:

UNIT      CLASS               LEVEL  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  WEXP
Chrom     Lord                 9.29  27  12   5  13  14  13  13   5  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight         9.99  36  18   2  17  15  10  19   5  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Robin     Dark Flier     10/10/3.90  36  20  16  22  32  10  19  16  D Lnc C Tome
Kellam    Knight               5.65  21  10   0   7   5   3  14   2  D Lnc
Sumia     Peg Knight           1.85  18   6   3  11  13   8   5   7  D Lnc
Panne     Taguel               7.00  29  12   2  15  16  12   8   3  -
Lissa     Cleric               4.40  20   2   6   5   6  11   4   5  D Stf
Cordelia  Peg Knight           7.98  25   9   3  13  14   9   8   8  C Lnc
Nowi      Manakete             3.51  19  13   5   6   6   9  13  10  -
Gaius     Thief                5.05  22   7   0  13  15   6   5   2  D Swd
Ricken    Mage                 3.92  20   3  10   6   5  10   6   3  D Tome
Vaike     Fighter              3.49  29   9   0   8   6   4   5   0  D Axe
Libra     War Monk             1.48  40  15  16  13  14  11  12  17  C Axe C Stf
Tharja    Dark Mage            10.00 26   4  12   5  13   3  10   7  D Tome

Chapter 10 - 2/45 turns

Spoiler

I noticed that the upper-middle part of the map has higher enemy density the bottom-left one, so I extended the rescue tile manipulation to feed Robin 7 kills on EP1 (instead of 5).

Bought 1 Def Tonic, 1 Str Tonic, 2 Spd Tonics and 2 Mag Tonics; -900G - 8095G left

Starting positions: Stahl 2L, Libra 1L1U, Panne 1L, Sully 2U, Sumia 1L1D, Cordelia 1R1U, Robin 2R1U, Tharja 3R2U, Gregor 2R, Gaius 3R, Fred 1R1D, Lon'qu 3R1D

Str Tonic to Gregor, Def Tonic to Robin, Spd Tonics to Fred and Tharja, Mag Tonic to Libra and Robin.

Turn 1 PP: Lon'qu pairs with Libra, Gregor with Stahl, Chrom with Cordelia, Tharja with Sully and Gaius with Robin. Fred gets ferried to the Master Seal!Thief by Sumia and ORKOes with a Javelin. Stahl moves 1L1U of the central fort and switches to Gregor. Sully moves 2R of Gregor and switches to Tharja. Panne moves 1R of the fort, takes Sully and drops her onto the fort. Libra moves ionto the free spot between Tharja, Sully and Gregor, gives Lon'qu to Tharja and rescues Robin, who lands above him. Cordelia javelin's the Wyrmslayer!Thief while staying out of enemy range. Robin attacked a Soldier with the 4 Mt (total) Thunder forge, without killing, after moving up by 9 tiles.

EP: Panne facetanks a Fighter, Tharja doubles a Soldier without ORKOing. Gregor faces a Wyvern and a Fighter. Robin counterkills a Fighter and procced Mag, allowing her to ORKO the other Soldier, who had full HP, too.

Turn 2 PP: Fred ORKOes the Seraph Robe!Thief with Javelin, Robin Celica's Gale ORKOes a Fighter near the boss, while standing in boss range. Tharja finishes Panne's EP1 Fighter to regain HP. Chrom finishes the Thief Cordelia chipped previously. Gregor finishes Tharja's Soldier from EP1 I think. Panne gets mended by Libra.

EP: Some axemen try to gang up on Gregor, but he dodges and someone attacked Libra (I think a Soldier) and got critted in the face unimportantly. Robin counterkills Mustafa.

Stats:

Chrom     Lord                 9.72  27  12   5  13  14  13  13   5  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        10.18  37  18   2  17  16  10  19   5  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Robin     Dark Flier     10/10/5.92  38  21  18  23  33  11  20  17  D Lnc C Tome
Stahl     Cavalier             3.36  23   8   0   7   7   6   8   1  D Swd E Lnc
Libra     War Monk             2.13  41  15  17  14  15  12  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Tharja    Dark Mage           10.21  26   4  12   5  13   3  10   7  D Tome
Sully     Cavalier             2.67  20   7   1   8   8   6   7   2  E Swd E Lnc
Cordelia  Peg Knight           8.08  26   9   3  13  14   9   8   9  C Lnc
Gregor    Mercenary           10.89  31  13   0  14  12   8  11   2  C Swd
Panne     Taguel               7.97  29  12   2  15  16  12   8   3  -
LonQu     Myrmidon             7.14  22   9   1  14  14   9   7   3  C Swd

Chapter 11 - 2/47 turns

Spoiler

This was really tough to plan out. Robin's soloing task requires a bunch of dodges at mediocre to bad hitrates, the Mercs don't deal any significant damage thanks to Kellam. Had to burn a second rescue use to get Robin to a good routing spot after killing the non-hostile Thief and to heal her.

Bought 2 Str Tonics, 2 Def Tonics, 2 Mag Tonics, 1 Res Tonic, 2 Spd Tonics; forged +1 Mt Ephraim's Pike; -1960G - 6135G left

Starting positions: Libra 2L1D, Stahl 1L1D, Maribelle 1D, Sumia 1R1D, Tharja 2R1D, Fred 3L, Robin 1L, Cordelia 2R, Ricken 3R, Lissa 2L1U, Kellam 1R1U, Panne 2R1U

Str Tonics to Fred and Robin, Def Tonics to Fred and Robin, Spd Tonics to Fred and Robin, Mag Tonics to Libra and Robin, Res Tonic to Robin.

Turn 1 PP: Fred x Panne moves 2L5D. Stahl ferries Panne towards him and dances. Fred moves into the range of the Hero, a Fighter and a Merc with the Ephraim's Pike forge equipped. Libra x Ricken fullmoves down and rescues Robin x Kellam, who moves 1 tile below the central fort with the Javelin forge equipped. Tharja x Sumia (the pairup probably doesn't matter) moves into the upper Arcthunder!Mage's range. Chrom pairs up with Cordelia. Lissa pairs up with Maribelle and is dropped ahead.

EP: Robin counterkills 2 RHS Mages, the Mages and Mercs near Gangrel, the nearest Fighter and Merc in the Hero's group, and unnecessarily kills the Sage with a Kellam DS. Fred counterkills the west-most Merc and Fighter, and facetanks the Hero, hitting back with 27/54 dmg. He needs to dodge one of those attacks, at 57 hit, 70 hit and 74 hit respectively (displyed values). Tharja facetanks a Mage.

Turn 2 PP: Tharja attacked the Mage again at shaky hitrates since I forgot to give Chrom the Spd Tonic with which he would've doubled. Chrom finishes with KE. Robin kills the Thief and is rescued by Libra, Maribelle heals her while standing in Gangrel's range, so Robin finishes Gangrel with Javelin and convoy-drops the Javelin in favor of Celica's Gale (I didn't have enough Mag to kill the Mage with a regular tome, and a Fighter proc'd HP+5, so I didn't want to rely on DSes). Fred finishes the Hero.

EP: Fred counterkills the Silver!Wyvern due to a unexpected different movement. I was lucky to get more than one dodge on turn 1, though I could've anticipated this by giving Fred a full inventory and having him drop the Pike forge to equip Wyrmslayer so he'd dodge the Wyvern easily. Robin counterkills a remaining Mage, 2 Fighters and 3 Wyvern Riders. Could also have killed the Sage had he still lived.

Chrom married Robin.

Gave the Spirit Dust to Robin right after the chapter, so it's included in the stats.

Chrom     Lord                10.12  28  13   5  13  14  13  13   5  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        10.77  37  18   2  17  16  10  19   5  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Robin     Dark Flier     10/10/9.64  41  22  23  26  37  14  21  17  C Lnc C Tome
Stahl     Cavalier             3.36  23   8   0   7   7   6   8   1  D Swd E Lnc
Libra     War Monk             2.81  41  15  17  14  15  12  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Tharja    Dark Mage           10.43  26   4  12   5  13   3  10   7  D Tome
Cordelia  Peg Knight           8.08  26   9   3  13  14   9   8   9  C Lnc
Lissa     Cleric               4.62  20   2   6   5   6  11   4   5  D Stf
Maribelle Troubadour           5.66  19   1   6   5   8   7   5   9  D Stf 
Kellam    Knight               6.50  22  10   0   7   5   4  15   3  D Lnc
Olivia    Dancer               1.34  18   3   1   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Chapter 12 - 3/50 turns

Spoiler

Retrospectively, it seems like the map can be done in 2 turns with one or two forged tomes. This clear still is pretty shaky, mostly due to the need for a Killer Axe crit from Cherche. I had a contingency plan in case she doesn't crit on EP, which allowed for a second attempt to crit. Tharja's Anathema fortunately improved the crit chance. Robin also had to get pretty many dodges since the Beastkiller forges and Silver Bows almost OHKO her. Luckily, the Silver Bows have roughly 35 disp hit, while the Beastkillers have 15, so it's manageable enough. Got Galeforce here.

Bought 1 Mag Tonic, 2 Def Tonics, 1 Str Tonic; forged +1 Mt +10 Hit Nosferatu -2560G - 3425G left

Starting positions: Libra 1L2U, Tharja 1R2U, Sumia 2L1U, Cordelia 1U, Fred 2R1U, Robin 3L, Olivia 1R, Panne 3R, Ricken 2L1D, Lissa 1D, Vaike 2R1D

Str Tonic to Cordelia, Def Tonics to Fred and Tharja, Mag Tonic to Tharja.

Chrom promoted to Great Lord.

Turn 1 PP: Panne pairs up with Cherche and gives her a Master Seal and a Killer Axe. Cherche promotes to Wyvern Lord and moves into the Beastkiller!Paladin's range. Ricken pairs up with Tharja, who stands 6 tiles from from the Short Spear!Knight (Nosferatu forge equipped). Sumia pairs with Fred, who moves in range of the west Silverlance!Cavalier. Robin x Chrom ORKOes the Short Spear!Knight and is danced to move into the range of the RHS Bow Knight. Libra x Vaike rescues Olivia back.

EP: Tharja counterkills a Knight. Robin counterkills 5 Knights, 9 Cavs, 1 Bow Knight (needs 1 80% DS with 2 opportunities) and facetanks 2 Paladins. Cherche killer crits the Paladin at 27 Crt. Fred counterkills a Cavalier.

Turn 2 PP: Robin goes 2D of the right Knight at the left entrance of the ship, using a Concoction. Cordelia with Ephraim's Pike forge barely finishes the southern Paladin. Fred ORKOes the Silversword!Cav. Tharja chips the bottom-left Silversword!Cav, Cherche finishes it and gets healed by Libra. Lissa heals Fred and he ORKOes a Silversword!Cav, then a Silverlance one.

EP: Robin ORKOes both remaining Knights. She kills 6 Cavs, the Paladins from the previous EP and the left Bow Knight (again, 2 chances for a Chrom DS at 80%). She also facetanks Dalton and the last generic Paladin.

Turn 3 PP: Chrom equips Rapier to prevent Aegis from trolling me, Robin moves into the range of all remaining cavalry units. Tharja finishes a Knight that attacked Fred. Fred gets a dance to ORKO both Knights that started on the RHS. Cherche could've finished a Knight that attacked Fred, but he died to a Luna proc.

EP: Dalton, the generic Paladin and the four remaining Cavs suicide onto Robin.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/2.24  34  17   5  15  17  14  17   8  B Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/15.37  46  26  27  29  41  16  23  22  C Lnc A Tome
Fred      Great Knight        11.56  37  18   2  17  16  10  19   5  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Cherche   Wyvern Lord       12/1.27  38  22   2  16  15  10  20   5  E Lnc C Axe
Libra     War Monk             3.31  42  15  17  15  16  13  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Tharja    Dark Mage           11.45  27   4  13   6  14   4  11   7  D Tome
Cordelia  Peg Knight           8.81  26   9   3  13  14   9   8   9  C Lnc
Lissa     Cleric               5.06  21   3   7   5   6  11   4   5  D Stf
Olivia    Dancer               1.85  18   3   1   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Chapter 13 - 1/51 turns

Spoiler

Very straightforward, nothing special to say.

Bought 1 Rescue staff; sold Bullion (L); +8720G - 12145G left

Robin and Cherche got the upper-most positions.

Turn 1 PP: Robin x Fred kills the Sniper with the droppable Silver Bow and then kills the Silver Axe!Warrior thanks to Galeforce. She didn't end up proccing a DS against the Warrior (unlike against the Sniper), so she had to get danced by Olivia (ferried by Cherche) for the warrior kill. Olivia then gets rescued by Libra.

EP: Robin counterkills the boss with a Silver Sword DS from Fred.

Lucina inherited Galeforce, she has pretty good stats too.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/2.24  34  17   5  15  17  14  17   8  B Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/15.99  46  26  27  29  41  16  23  22  C Lnc A Tome
Fred      Great Knight        11.77  38  19   2  18  17  10  19   6  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Libra     War Monk             3.65  42  15  17  15  16  13  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Olivia    Dancer               2.02  19   3   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd
Lucina    Lord                10.00  33  16  10  18  21  14  15   8  C Swd

Paralogue 12 - 1/52 turns

Spoiler

Pretty straightforward. Morgan wasn't strong enough to take on promoted enemies, but even unpromoted ones give him 100 EXP each kill, so he's fine.

Bought 1 Bronze Axe; -400G - 11745G left

Starting positions: Robin 1U, Cherche 1R1U, Libra 1L, Fred 4L1D, Olivia 3L1D, Lucina 1L1D, Gaius 1D, Cordelia 1R1D, Maribelle 2L2D, Lon'qu 2L3D

Second Seal was used mid-chapter on Morgan to Wyvern Rider.

Turn 1 PP: Robin recruits Morgan and gives him a Bronze Axe and a Second Seal. He reclasses to Wyvern Rider right off the bat and Cherche ferries Olivia so he can get a dance. Morgan then kills a Mage, activating Galeforce. Robin kills a Sage and activates GF aswell. Fred pairs up with Maribelle and is ferried to attack the Myrmidon from the left (the tile below him is for Lucina). Lucina finishes off. Chrom ORKOes a Mage with Lon'qu in the saddlebags and Lucina KOes the other Mage thanks to Galeforce, she's paired with Libra for one more Spd, letting her double the Mage. Gaius pairs with Cordelia for the Bullion (M). Robin ORKOes the boss.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/2.54  34  17   5  15  17  14  17   8  B Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/16.51  47  27  28  30  42  17  23  22  C Lnc A Tome
Lucina    Lord                11.26  34  17  11  19  22  14  15   8  C Swd
Morgan    Wyvern Rider      10/2.00  35  20  12  19  20  12  17   9  E Axe
Fred      Great Knight        11.84  38  19   2  18  17  10  19   6  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Cherche   Wyvern Lord       12/1.27  38  22   2  16  15  10  20   5  E Lnc C Axe
Libra     War Monk             3.75  42  15  17  15  16  13  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Olivia    Dancer               2.18  19   3   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Paralogue 1 - 1/53 turns

Spoiler

Galeforce on Lucina allowed me to shave an extra turn. I'm glad Libra has 17 Mag, since he has 24 Mag with the Robin pairup and Tonic, otherwise I could've tried to do another Paralogue earlier for an extra point of Magic. He needs 12 range to rescue Morgan far enough for the 1-turn. Though I suppose the benchmark can be relaxed by rigging Fred DSes for Donnel, since that would allow for another rescue user to be fielded, who would rescue Morgan one tile closer to Libra.

Bought 1 Mag Tonic; -150G - 11595G left

Starting positions: Morgan 1L2U, Fred 1R2U, Henry 1R1U, Olivia 1R, Robin 2L1D, Lucina 1L1D, Libra 1R1D

Turn 1 PP: Chrom ORKOes the Barbarian in front of the lower gap. Lucina pairs up with Morgan. Fred Hand Axe chips a Barbarian, Donnel finishes. Henry chips the Thief, whom Donnel kills aswell (using the Bronze forge) thanks to Olivia, reaching level 2. Libra pairs with Robin, who kills the Bandit on the nearby Pillar, activating Galeforce. Robin fullmoves again, switching to Libra, who rescues Morgan. Morgan ORKOes the Archer and activates GF, allowing Lucina to ORKO the Thief with Levin Sword. Morgan ORKOes the boss with a Lucina DS (75% chance). Could've given him a Str Tonic in retrospect.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/2.66  34  17   5  15  17  14  17   8  B Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/16.63  47  27  28  30  42  17  23  22  C Lnc A Tome
Lucina    Lord                11.68  34  17  11  19  22  14  15   8  C Swd
Morgan    Wyvern Rider      10/3.24  36  21  13  19  21  13  17   9  E Axe
Fred      Great Knight        11.86  38  19   2  18  17  10  19   6  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Libra     War Monk             4.09  43  15  18  16  16  14  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Olivia    Dancer               2.36  19   3   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd
Henry     Dark Mage           12.08  31   7  15  16  10  11  14   6  C Tome
Donnel    Villager             2.00  17   5   1   2   4  12   4   1  E Lnc

Paralogue 3 - 1/54 turns

Spoiler

Pretty big routing map, 1-turning requires 2 Galeforce users I think, though Lucina having it too saved some Levin Sword uses. Had just enough deployment slots to give Morgan a pair-up partner for Veteran.

Bought 1 Spd Tonic; -150G - 11445G left

Starting positions: Libra 1L2U, Fred 1R2U, Sumia 1U, Cordelia 2R1U, Morgan 2L, Lucina 1R, Olivia 1L1D, Robin 2R1D, Cherche 1R2D

Spd Tonic to Chrom.

Turn 1 PP: Libra pairs with Morgan, who ORKOes the nearest Peg Knight. He then attacks the Knight without killing. Cherche ORKOes the nearby Short Spear!Knight from 1L1D with a Hand Axe and a Fred DS. She then is danced and moves next to the Merc in the lower mountain range, switching to Fred so he attacks the Merc (Silver Sword, steel would've worked I guess). Lucina pairs up with Sumia, ORKOing the Archer below the LHS river, then moving onto the river and killing the other Archer. Robin ORKOes the Knight below the village and then ORKOes the Soldier boss. Chrom ORKOes the Archer near the village, being ferried by Cordelia.

EP: Chrom KE crits the Knight. He ORKOes the Mercs and Fighters, having to dodge the Fighters, which is very likely thanks to the forest tile. Morgan finishes the Knight he engaged on turn 1 and counterkills 2 Pegasus Knights and a Fighter. Fred finishes the Merc and ORKOes the Fighter. Lucina ORKOes 2 Fighters and a Mercenary. Robin ORKOes a Fighter and an Archer in the boss area.

Stats:

Chrom     Great Lord        10/3.30  35  17   5  16  18  15  17   8  B Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/16.95  47  27  28  30  42  17  23  22  C Lnc A Tome
Lucina    Lord                12.85  35  17  12  19  23  14  16   8  C Swd
Morgan    Wyvern Rider      10/5.63  38  22  14  20  23  14  19   9  E Axe
Fred      Great Knight        12.06  40  20   3  18  17  10  20   7  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Cherche   Wyvern Lord       12/1.52  38  22   2  16  15  10  20   5  E Lnc C Axe
Olivia    Dancer               2.53  19   3   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Chapter 14 - 1/55 turns

Spoiler

Another pretty straightforward clear, though I wanted to optimize some stuff, which is a bit complicated. Initially, I planned on getting the Short Axe to for Fred to ORKO the P2 boss and generally for Morgan, but that'd rely on a 53 hit dodge from Lucina and a subsequent DS from Fred so I passed up on that. Can always forge a Hand Axe.

Bought 2 Mag Tonic, 3 Str Tonics, 1 Def Tonic and 1 Spd Tonic; sold Secret Book, Goddess Icon and Bullion (M); +6450G - 17895G left

Starting positions: Morgan 1L3U, Lissa 1R3U, Robin 1L2U, Cherche 2U, Maribelle 1L1U, Gaius 1R1U, Olivia 1R, Henry 1L1D, Fred 1D, Libra 1L2D, Lucina 1R2D, Cordelia 3D

Str Tonics to Lucina, Chrom and Fred, Spd Tonic to Chrom, Mag Tonic to Robin and Henry, Def Tonic to Lucina.

Turn 1 PP: Chrom x Fred ORKOes the upper knight at the left boat's entrance with a DS (58% chance per attack = ~82% chance for the kill). He then gets danced and possibly healed by Libra. Henry is ferried by Cordelia to chip the General. Retrospectively, the mag Tonic didn't matter because I could've chipped with a non-Ruin tome (a crit has no impact on the killing chance). Lissa rescues Gaius for the Bullion (M). Lucina x Cherche ORKOes the Spear!Cav and activates GF. Robin kills another Cav and then attacks the boss. Morgan x Maribelle kills 2 Mages. Chrom finishes the General with a Fred DS. Lucina finishes the boss with Rapier (that's why I used Def Tonic, she'd get killed by the boss + Spear!Cav without it).

Chrom     Great Lord        10/3.80  35  17   5  16  18  15  17   8  B Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/17.11  48  27  29  30  43  17  23  22  C Lnc A Tome
Morgan    Wyvern Rider      10/7.38  40  23  14  21  24  16  20   9  E Axe
Lucina    Lord                14.32  37  18  12  21  24  16  16   8  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        12.17  40  20   3  18  17  10  20   7  B Swd A Lnc B Axe
Cherche   Wyvern Lord       12/1.57  38  22   2  16  15  10  20   5  E Lnc C Axe
Libra     War Monk             4.29  43  15  18  16  16  14  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Lissa     Cleric               5.46  21   3   7   5   6  11   4   5  D Stf
Maribelle Troubadour           5.66  19   1   6   5   8   7   5   9  D Stf
Henry     Dark Mage           12.22  31   7  15  16  10  11  14   6  C Tome
Olivia    Dancer               2.70  19   3   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Paralogue 4 - 2/57 turns

Spoiler

I don't think a 1-turn is doable even with 3 Galeforcers, the lone Thief and the Mage near the Arms Scroll are too far away for that.

Bought 1 Str Tonic, 1 Mag Tonic, 1 Def Tonic, 1 Res Tonic, 1 Rescue staff and 2 Spd Tonics; sold Bullion (M); forged +1 Mt Bronze Axe; +2620G - 20515G left

Starting positions: Lucina 7L1U, Gaius 8L, Robin 5L, Fred 3L, Olivia 3L1U, Morgan 1L1U, Cherche 2R, Libra 4R, Ricken 5R

Str Tonic, Def Tonic, Spd Tonic and Res Tonic to Morgan so he can tank safely on EP1 and double Myrmidons

Spd Tonic to Lucina was a derp mistake since I didn't take Gaius' pairup bonus into account, and when I tried to restart, a Sage blocked the Tonic shop so I rolled with this. There's enough money anyway.

Turn 1 PP: Chrom x Fred kills the Myrm below the middle hallway with either a DS or KE crit. Morgan x Cherche OHKOes the Mage above Chrom, and then ORKOes the bottom-right Archer. Lucina x Gaius ORKOes the bottom-left Myrmidon and then kills the Fighter near Anna with Levin Sword while being in range of the Mage near the chest. Olivia dances for Robin, who kills the Myrmidon above Anna and then ORKOes the Archer near Vincent. Libra stands on a centre Forest tile and rescues Olivia.

EP: Vincent, 3 Mages, a Myrmidon and 2 Fighters suicide against Robin. An Archer and a Fighter suicide on Lucina, a Mage nearly dies attacking her. A Fighter and a Myrmidon suicide on Morgan. Chrom counterkills a Myrmidon (again, crit or DS) and a Fighter. The upper archer and the Short Axe!Fighter attack Anna.

I should note that if the Archer on turn 1 PP would've hit Robin, she would've been targetted and I would've needed a different strat to recruit Anna since she would ORKO the top mage, involving Libra rescuing her and then rescuing Olivia with Anna, who would dance Lucina for the Thief kill.

NPC: Anna ORKOes a Mage near Morgan.

Turn 2 PP: Robin ORKOes the Mage near the Arms scroll chest (who aggroed) and uses an Elixir while standing in range of 2 Myrmidons and an Archer. After getting healed by Libra, Chrom ORKOes the Mage that attacked him on EP Morgan ORKOes the enemies that attacked Anna on the previous EP. Chrom is danced, takes a Levin sword from the convoy, equips it, gives a Rescue staff to Anna and uses a Concoction. Anna rescues Lucina, she ORKOes a Mage in the top part of the map and then kills the Thief.

EP: Robin ORKOes the three remaining enemies in the top-right corner, Chrom counterkills a remaining Mage with a highly likely Fred DS (~82% chance).

Chrom     Great Lord        10/4.45  35  18   5  17  18  16  17   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/18.35  49  27  30  31  44  18  24  23  C Lnc A Tome
Morgan    Wyvern Rider      10/9.98  42  23  14  22  25  16  21   9  D Axe
Lucina    Lord                15.88  38  19  12  22  25  16  16   9  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        12.32  40  20   3  18  17  10  20   7  A Swd A Lnc B Axe
Cherche   Wyvern Lord       12/1.64  38  22   2  16  15  10  20   5  E Lnc C Axe
Libra     War Monk             4.77  43  15  18  16  16  14  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Lissa     Cleric               5.46  21   3   7   5   6  11   4   5  D Stf
Anna      Trickster            1.34  37  13  18  23  22  27   9  11  C Swd D Stf
Olivia    Dancer               3.04  20   4   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Chapter 15 - 2/59 turns

Spoiler

More straightforward than I expected, since there's a nice magic tile that Robin can reach on the first turn with Galeforce to rout nearly the whole boss area, allowing her to use turn 2 to take on the beach non-Cavalier enemies. There is a strategy that nets the Physic or Bullion (L) (preferably the latter), but Morgan would've needed more dodges for it, to avoid needing a heal to survive the Cavalier, which would've allowed Anna to rescue him instead; Libra would rescue Lissa, who would rescue Lucina near the Bullion I think. Since there's enough money anyway, I didn't bother resetting for it.

Bought 1 Rescue staff, 3 Str Tonics, 1 Def Tonic and 3 Mag Tonics; -2330G - 18185G left

Starting positions: Lissa 2U, Lucina 1R2U, Anna 1R1U, Robin 2L, Ricken 2R, Sumia 1L1D, Olivia 1D, Vaike 1R1D, Cherche 2R1D, Fred 1L2D, Libra 2D, Morgan 2R2D

Str Tonics to Morgan, Chrom and Lucina, Def Tonic to Morgan and Mag Tonics to Robin, Lissa and Anna. The ones on Chrom and Robin secure General kills with only 1 Rapier DS. Lissa might have needed it for the aforementioned village strat, Anna and Lucina need their respective tonics to kill the Hammer!General together and those on Morgan make his tanking job need less dodges and let him ORKO Generals respectively.

Master Seal was used on Morgan mid-chapter.

Turn 1 PP: Anna goes left next to the Hammer!General and rescues Say'ri. Chrom recruits and pairs up with her. She takes an Iron Sword from the convoy and gives Chrom to Ricken, who transfers him to Robin. Robin ORKOes the nearby Mage with a Javelin and then ORKOes the Cav behind the top-left wall so a Mage and a Dark Knight can suicide on her through the wall. Lucina x Vaike ORKOes both Cavaliers near the start and Libra rescues her while standing above Lissa. Olivia dances for Lucina and Lissa heals if necessary. Fred, ferried by Sumia, ORKOes the Spear!Cav on the beach. Lucina moves above the General and heals with the P. Falchion. Morgan x Cherche ORKOes a Silversword!Cav in Say'ri's area (4 tiles below the right-most village) and then goes 1 tile right, promoting to Griffon Rider, with the Hammer equipped.

EP: Morgan ORKOes 3 Knights, one General who was forced to attack from melee range due to Morgan's position and 2 Cavs. Another General attacks him without getting countered. Robin counterkills 2 Knights, 3 Mages, 2 Dark Knights (needing 1 DS each), 4 Cavs and a General (again, 1 DS needed). The Hammer!General attacks Anna and takes 19*2 damage from Levin Sword. The mage in the top-right area attacks Libra. Fred counterkills the melee!Cav on the beach.

Turn 2 PP: Morgan ORKOes the other General and visits the left-most house. Anna ORKOes a remaining Knight. Say'ri kills the Mage that attacked Libra. Lucina kills the General. Robin kills the boss with beastkiller and then attacks the Dark Knight on the beach. Fred moves out of enemy range. Anna is danced and heals Morgan. Lissa rescues Libra and he rescues Morgan, who then visits the Arms Scroll village.

EP: Robin counterkills the remaining enemies on the beach, only needing a Chrom DS for the General kill. Morgan counterkills a remaining Cavalier in the north-west corner with the Bronze Axe forge.

Fred married Sumia. I don't think I'll do Cynthia's paralogue, there probably is no reward for spending the 2 extra turns.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/5.69  36  19   6  17  19  17  18   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/20.00  51  28  30  33  46  19  24  23  C Lnc A Tome
Morgan    Griffon Rider  10/10/3.04  48  26  14  28  31  17  23  14  D Axe
Lucina    Lord                17.24  39  20  12  24  26  17  17   9  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        12.58  40  20   3  18  17  10  20   7  A Swd A Lnc B Axe
Cherche   Wyvern Lord       12/1.64  38  22   2  16  15  10  20   5  E Lnc C Axe
Libra     War Monk             5.52  44  15  19  16  16  14  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Lissa     Cleric               6.08  21   3   7   5   6  11   4   5  D Stf
Anna      Trickster            2.20  38  13  18  24  23  28  10  12  C Swd D Stf
Olivia    Dancer               3.38  20   4   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd
SayRi     Swordmaster          1.30  43  19   8  26  29  22  14  12  B Swd

Chapter 16 - 1/60 turns

Spoiler

Pretty simple. It's kind of shaky though, since Morgan needs ~70%-chance DSes to ORKO promoted enemies here.

Sold 2x Bullion (M); +10000G - 28185G left (sold them after doing the map)

Starting positions: Robin 2R2U, Anna 4L1U, Sumia 3L1U, Fred 3R1U, Morgan 1L, Cherche 2R, Libra 1R1U, Lucina 4L1D, Gaius 2R1D, Olivia 4R1D

Turn 1 PP: Morgan pairs up with Robin and Libra rescues them ahead. Robin ORKOes a Warrior or Fighter (in case the Warrior has HP+5 or Counter) with a Bronze Axe DS (I want to build his Axe rank, and there's little room for it so...). Morgan ORKOes the Sniper with a Robin DS. Chrom x Cherche kills a Thief weakened by Javelin!Fred and Olivia x Gaius dances him. He then ORKOes a Fighter. Anna rescues Sumia, who ferries Lucina to kill one of the LHS Thieves with P Falchion and the other with Levin Sword. Morgan kills Cervantes, needing 1 DS if Pavise doesn't activate and 2 DSes if it does. It didn't turn out to activate, though it turns out I would've needed a Str Tonic on Morgan to only need 1 DS (I calculated wrong).

Chrom     Great Lord        10/6.12  37  19   6  17  20  18  19   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Dark Flier    10/10/20.00  51  28  30  33  46  19  24  23  C Lnc A Tome
Morgan    Griffon Rider  10/10/4.32  49  27  14  29  32  18  23  15  D Axe
Lucina    Lord                18.24  40  21  12  25  27  18  18   9  C Swd
Fred      Great Knight        12.63  40  20   3  18  17  10  20   7  A Swd A Lnc B Axe
Libra     War Monk             5.85  44  15  19  16  16  14  13  17  C Axe C Stf
Anna      Trickster            2.54  38  13  18  24  23  28  10  12  C Swd D Stf
Olivia    Dancer               3.55  20   4   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Chapter 17 - 1/61 turns

Spoiler

Pretty sketchy. With the KE crits and DSes needed, the clear roughly has a 7% chance of success (I ignored potential HP+5 Heroes since I have reliable-ish backup plans for those, via DSes). Drained a lot of money to forge the +15 Crt KE, though Chrom needs it to self-improve and I can always sell stuff I don't need. The second seal was bought for Robin's soon Valkyrie reclass, which was worth buying earlier since a skirmish blocked the second seal shop right after I completed this map.

Bought 4 Str Tonics, 1 Def Tonic and 1 Second Seal; forged +1 Mt Beastkiller and +15 Crt Killing Edge; - 15100G - 13085G left.

Str Tonics to Morgan, Robin, Chrom and Say'ri, Spd Tonic to Say'ri.

Promoted Lucina to Great Lord.

Starting positions: Libra, Fred and Morgan in the middle, random chumps to the left, Lucina, Anna, Olivia, Robin and Say'ri to the right.

Turn 1 PP: Libra rescues Chrom x Fred, who KE crits the Hero in the centre of the right group. A DS + Aether proc, while unlikely, would've been possible too. Lucina x Anna takes the KE forge from Chrom and kills a War Monk with a crit + hit. Morgan pairs up with Robin and they're rescued by Anna. Morgan kills the Thief and Robin kills the nearest Hero. Chrom unequips (so Say'ri doesn't accidentally get the kill via DS) and Say'ri doubles a remaining War Monk with Silver Sword (19*2/61). Chrom is danced and deals the remaining 23 dmg with a Steel Sword. The LHS units do nothing and were just deployed so I wouldn't have to rearrange the positioning each time I load the chapter from the world map. Morgan ORKOes Pheros with a Hand Axe hit + Beastkiller DS from Robin.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/6.66  37  19   6  17  20  18  19   8  A Swd E Lnc
Morgan    Griffon Rider  10/10/5.49  50  28  15  30  33  19  24  16  D Axe
Lucina    Great Lord        18/1.37  44  24  12  28  30  18  20  12  C Swd E Lnc
Fred      Great Knight        12.63  40  20   3  18  17  10  20   7  A Swd A Lnc B Axe
Libra     War Monk             6.18  45  15  19  17  16  14  13  18  C Axe C Stf
Anna      Trickster            2.88  38  13  18  24  23  28  10  12  C Swd D Stf
SayRi     Swordmaster          1.44  43  19   8  26  29  22  14  12  B Swd
Olivia    Dancer               3.72  20   4   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd

Paralogue 2 - 1/62 turns

Spoiler

Credit to KTT for telling me about the AI tweak via visiting the village, which makes the bandits go aggressive instead of heading for the village. Morgan hit Deliverer in C17, which is crucial to this strat, along with 3 Galeforce users.

Bought 2 Mag Tonics, 1 Str Tonic , 1 Def Tonic and 1 Hand Axe; -1350G - 11735G left

Mag Tonics to Chrom and Anna, Def and Str Tonics to Fred.

Starting positions: Robin 1L1U, Olivia 2L, Cherche 1R, Lucina 1L1D, Morgan 2R1D, Cordelia 2L2D, Fred 2D, Anna 1R2D, Sumia 3R2D

Second Seal was used on Robin mid-chapter.

Turn 1 PP: Cherche ferries Anna ahead, to rescue Robin while standing above the centre Mage. Lucina pairs with Morgan. She then OHKOes the Mage from 1R, Morgan kills a Bandit that wouldn't suicide on Anna using Hand Axe and then pretty barely visits the village. Robin ORKOes the lone Bandit in the mountain range and then goes into the attacking range of a Bandit duo and an Archer in the SE corner of the map, reclassing to Valkyrie. Cordelia is danced and ferries Chrom to a magic tile in the forest area. Fred is ferried by Sumia and ORKOes a Bandit in the boss area.

EP: Fred counterkills 2 Bandits, 1 Mage, Victor (2 +1 Beastkiller DSes, 67% chance each) and 1 Archer. Anna counterkills 4 Bandits. Chrom routs the forest area near the start. Robin counterkills 2 Bandits and 1 Archer. NPC!Anna facetanks an Archer.

NPC: Anna ORKOes the Archer.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/7.32  38  20   6  18  21  19  20   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie    10/10/20/1.24  51  23  29  29  44  19  22  22  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider  10/10/5.64  50  28  15  30  33  19  24  16  D Axe
Lucina    Great Lord        18/1.56  44  24  12  28  30  18  20  12  B Swd E Lnc
Fred      Great Knight        13.28  41  20   3  19  17  11  20   7  A Swd A Lnc A Axe
Anna      Trickster            3.70  39  13  18  25  24  29  10  12  C Swd D Stf
Olivia    Dancer               3.89  20   4   2   8   9   9   3   2  D Swd
Sumia     Peg Knight           2.14  19   6   3  12  14   9   5   7  D Lnc

Chapter 18 - 1/63 turns

Spoiler

Basically just a rush to Yen'fay along with some self-improvement. The DSes I need all have 75% chance or higher each, and Chrom generally has notably higher kill chances due to the KE crit and Aether. Yen'fay has a gigantic 88 dodge which I need 3 of 4 hits against, so I spent a bit of money on Skl/Lck tonics and a hitforge for the kill. Counter or Tomefaire on the enemies Chrom and Morgan confront mess up with the strat. Both are salvageable, though with low odds (Counter can be defeated by a KE crit, Tomefaire with a dodge or critical DS).

Bought 1 Str Tonic, 1 Mag Tonic, 1 Spd Tonic, 1 HP Tonic, 2 Skl Tonics, 2 Lck Tonics, 1 Res Tonic and 1 Rescue staff; sold 1 Goddess Icon; forged +10 Hit Arcthunder; -3810G - 7925G left

Str Tonic to Chrom, Mag Tonic to Robin, Spd Tonic to Chrom, Lck and Skl Tonics to Lucina and Robin, HP + Res Tonics to Morgan.

Starting positions: Anna 1L1U, Miriel 1R1U, Olivia 5R1U, Lissa 5L, Libra 4R, Morgan 6R, Ricken 6L1D, Robin 4L1D, Cordelia 1L1D, Cherche 1R1D, Maribelle 5R1D, Lucina 5L2D

Turn 1 PP: Chrom pairs with Morgan and ORKOes the top-right Warrior with Silver Sword (KE if the Warrior lacks HP+5) and a DS (Hammer equipped). Olivia dances for him. Maribelle heals Chrom if he got hit. In that case, the tile Morgan would otherwise stand on to 1-range the Sage is blocked, which means Chrom has to pull off a DS for Morgan to kill the Sage from range. Libra, paired with Miriel, physic's Morgan. Chrom kills the top-centre Warrior, again with a DS from Morgan. Cherche takes Morgan, switches to him and he ORKOes the nearby Sage. Anna pairs with Cordelia and is rescued by Lissa x Ricken. Cordelia flies down and switches to Anna, who rescues Robin x Lucina. Robin ORKOes the Sage who drops Arcfire with a Lucina DS (barely missed a regular ORKO against the Swordmaster who has higher Avd, not worth forging Mt anyway). Lucina ORKOes the Sage blocking the path to Yen'fay and Robin kills Yen'fay with 2x Arcthunder hitforge and 1 Lucina P Falchion DS.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/7.92  38  20   6  18  21  19  20   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie    10/10/20/1.82  51  23  29  29  44  19  22  22  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider  10/10/6.32  51  29  15  31  33  19  24  16  D Axe
Lucina    Great Lord        18/2.17  45  25  12  29  30  18  20  13  B Swd E Lnc
Fred      Great Knight        13.28  41  20   3  19  17  11  20   7  A Swd A Lnc A Axe
Anna      Trickster            4.04  40  14  19  25  25  30  11  12  C Swd D Stf
Libra     War Monk             6.33  45  15  19  17  16  14  13  18  C Axe C Stf

Paralogue 17 - 2/65 turns

Spoiler

Pretty straightforward. I rigged a Mag level for Robin since I underestimated Walhart when planning. Every point of damage might end up mattering, if only to improve the kill chance, and it was pretty easy to get Mag here since the overall strat is pretty reliable (only the rare-ish Swordbreaker and multiple Lancefaire can really mess up and the hitrates all are 90 true hit or higher).

Bought 1 Rescue staff, 1 Str Tonic and 1 Spd Tonic; -1580G - 6345G left

Starting positions: Morgan 3L2U, Lucina 3R2U, Olivia 2L1U, Fred 1L1U, Cherche 1U, Libra 1R1U, Anna 2R1U, Miriel 2L, Ricken 2R, Robin 1L1D, Lissa 1D, Panne 1R1D

Str Tonic and Spd Tonic to Morgan so he can get the ORKOes against Falcoknights reliably, regardless of Spd+2.

Turn 1 PP: Anna rescues Lucina x Chrom to the right and she ORKOes the Spear!Wyvern Lord, Libra physics her and Chrom beats the axe one with a DS. Morgan x Panne ORKOes the upper Falcoknight with Hammer, uses Arms Scroll and is danced to kill another Falcoknight. The lowest one still lives. Robin is rescued down by Lissa (pocket Ricken and Miriel respectively), kills the boss and moves up again, rescuing Fred x Cherche for exp. They then move such that they can stand next to Morgan on turn 2 after he kills an FK.

EP: Stuff moves. The spot Anna stands on means the middle Wyvern Lord moves into Lucina's range.

Turn 2 PP: Lucina kills the remaining Wyvern, Morgan the remaining Falcoknight. Fred gives Cherche to Morgan, allowing him to kill Griffons with a Silver Axe. Lucina is rescued down by Anna and kills the Silver Axe!Griffon with Levin Sword and a Noble Rapier!Chrom DS. Libra physics Morgan. He then ORKOes a Tomahawk!Griffon, Robin kills the LHS Silver axe one and rescues Olivia. Morgan kills the leftover Griffon Rider.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/8.37  39  21   6  19  22  20  21   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie    10/10/20/2.75  51  24  30  30  45  19  22  22  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider  10/10/7.72  52  29  15  31  33  19  25  16  B Axe
Lucina    Great Lord        18/3.39  46  25  13  30  31  18  20  13  B Swd E Lnc
Tiki      Manakete            20.00  49  23  14  20  22  24  20  17

Tiki:
Dragonstone    49 HP    39 Atk    24 Spd    30 Def    24 Res    126 Hit
Dragonstone+   49 HP    46 Atk    26 Spd    33 Def    26 Res    119 Hit

Chapter 19 - 1/66 turns

Spoiler

Fortunately, I didn't need any crits or DSes to get kills for Chrom. The chance for the Walhart kill is roughly 3.75% with my stats, here's the math: http://pastebin.com/SZYCdEAf (3 is mostly a joke scenario, it's ridiculously unlikely).

Bought 3 Str Tonics, 1 Spd Tonic, 1 Mag Tonic and 1 Skl Tonic; forged +9 Crt onto the Arcthunder hitforge; -5760G - 585G left

Str Tonics to Chrom, Morgan and Lucina, Spd Tonic to Morgan, Skl and Mag Tonics to Robin.

Robin does more damage against Walhart, Chrom 2HKOes Dark Knights, Lucina does more damage against Walhart (though it's only useful if a double DS occurs), Morgan pulls more dmg against Walhart (handy for reliability) and Spd Tonic lets him double.

Starting positions: Anna 6L1U, Olivia 1L1U, Lucina 1R1U, Fred 6R1U, Tharja 7L, Robin 5L, Libra 2L, Cherche 2R, Tiki 5R, Say'ri 7R, Morgan 1L1D, Lissa 1R1D, Gaius 6R1D (Olivia Lucina Libra Cherche Morgan Lissa in the middle, Robin Tharja Anna to the left, Say'ri Gaius Fred and Tiki to the right)

Turn 1 PP: Robin x Tharja is rescued by Anna, kills a Bow Knight and attacks Walhart (12 Crt, see above what can combine for a kill). Noble Rapier!Chrom x Morgan kills the left Dark Knight first, is mended by Libra and danced, then kills the right Dark Knight from 1R (important). Cherche takes the Noble Rapier and Morgan. Lissa x Gaius (for the extra mov) rescues Lucina, who also takes the Noble Rapier and Morgan, and ORKOes the Paladin on the right side of the building in the middle. Morgan ORKOes a Bow Knight near Walhart and triggers Galeforce. Fred attacks a Silver Sword!Paladin in the middle with beastkiller (Say'ri in the saddlebags so he doesn't get doubled) and Tiki takes Say'ri to double him and get the kill. Morgan finishes Walhart using Silver Axe.

Chrom     Great Lord        10/8.97  39  21   6  19  22  20  21   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie    10/10/20/2.97  51  24  30  30  45  19  22  22  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider  10/10/8.89  53  30  15  31  34  19  26  16  B Axe
Lucina    Great Lord        18/3.97  46  25  13  30  31  18  20  13  B Swd E Lnc
Fred      Great Knight        13.37  41  20   3  19  17  11  20   7  A Swd A Lnc A Axe
Tiki      Manakete            20.57  49  23  14  20  22  24  20  17
Libra     War Monk             6.56  45  15  19  17  16  14  13  18  C Axe C Stf
Anna      Trickster            5.03  41  14  19  25  26  31  11  13  C Swd D Stf

Tiki:

Chapter 20 - 1/67 turns

Spoiler

I had almost dismissed the idea of 1-turning this. I'm pretty proud of this strat, it was one of the trickiest chapters in this run so far, needing me to find a way to get two combat pairs through the huge distance to Walhart and even then make the bosskill doably reliable when none of my units do more damage than 5HKO range against a unit with 50%-chance PavGis. Clearly, crits are the only solution, and Hex + Anathema are what allowed them to have acceptable chances. Here's the math, again: http://pastebin.com/nZWUJYzH Since the Cervantes kill and Morgan's and Lucina's combat rounds on their way to Walhart aren't completely reliable, and the potential Str/Mag procs on Robin and Morgan can make the bosskill more likely, the calcs aren't quite precise, so the overall success chance probably ranges between 6.5% and 7.5%.

It's still quite sketchy, and convinced me that trying to get Lissa to Rally Magic would be a good idea to improve reliability. She would also be the most feasible user for the hammerne staff, which can be helpful when used on the Celica's Gale, Dragonstone+ or one of the regalia.

Ironically, this clear is more reliable than the C19 one despite Walhart being much tougher with the throne bonuses, because I actually deemed this version worth making extra forges for.

Bought 3 Mag Tonics, 2 Str Tonic, 2 Spd Tonics, 2 Skl Tonics and 1 Rescue staff; sold 69 Bronze Sword, 80 Iron Sword, 140 Steel Sword, 50 Bronze Lance, 151 Iron Lance, 93 Steel Lance, 31 Silver Lance, 42 Javelin, 8 Beastkiller, 20 Log, 3 Ephraim's Pike, 16 Bronze Axe, 23 Iron Axe, 64 Steel Axe, 20 Ladle, 32 Iron Bow, 35 Steel Bow, 30 Silver Bow, 30 Killer Bow, 25 Longbow, 5 Fire, 35 Elfire, 91 Beaststone, 1 Talisman and 3 Master Seals; forged +3 Crt onto the previous Arcthunder forge, forged +3 Mt +9 Crt Killer Axe; +1896G - 2481G remaining

Mag Tonics to Maribelle and Lissa because they need the extra tile of rescue range, and to Robin to increase her damage against Walhart; Str Tonic to Morgan for the Walhart kill, and to Chrom so he and Tiki can gang up on Cervantes more reliably; Spd Tonic to Lucina so she doubles Heroes when carrying Morgan, and to Chrom so he can double Cervantes when paired with Fred. Skl Tonics to Morgan and Robin to improve their odds against Walhart.

Starting positions: Libra 1L, Anna 1R, Maribelle 2L1D, Lissa 1L1D, Olivia 1R1D, Robin 2R1D (middle)

Morgan 5L, Ricken 4L, Lucina 5L1D, Fred 4L1D (left)

Cherche 4R, Tiki 5R, Tharja 4R1D (right)

Turn 1 PP: Fred pairs up with Chrom, Tharja with Robin for the crucial Hex/Anathema, Lucina with Morgan, Ricken with Lissa and Tiki with Cherche. Lissa then rescues Cherche so she can let Tiki attack Cervantes from a tile that doesn't block important spaces for anyone. Chrom finishes Cervantes off, Fred can intervene with a Hammer DS in case a Pavise or Tiki miss happens. Maribelle takes Ricken and the rescue staff from Lissa and rescues Olivia ahead. Libra takes them aswell and rescues Morgan, so he can ORKO the General in Excellus' group. Anna finishes the tradechain rescues Robin so she can kill the Sword!Hero near Excellus. After the GF activation, Robin fullmoves up and rescues Olivia (who barely was in range due to Maribelle's rescue), while standing on a tile that makes Anathema work on the right Hero near Walhart, who is killed by Lucina with an Aether proc, DS or KE critforge crit, at pretty good odds. Robin attacks Walhart from 1-range (to activate Hex for higher hit) and Morgan finishes off with Killer Axe. Robin pulls 15 Crt, Morgan 34; Morgan does 8 damage, Robin 16, assuming no offensive procs occur on their mid-chapter levels.

UNIT      CLASS                   LEVEL  HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  WEXP
Chrom     Great Lord            10/9.54  39  22   6  20  22  21  22   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie        10/10/20/3.47  51  24  31  30  46  20  23  23  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider     10/10/10.07  55  31  15  32  35  21  27  18  B Axe
Lucina    Great Lord            18/4.46  47  25  14  31  31  19  20  13  B Swd E Lnc
Fred      Great Knight            13.37  41  20   3  19  17  11  20   7  A Swd A Lnc A Axe
Tiki      Manakete                20.70  49  23  14  20  22  24  20  17
Libra     War Monk                 6.89  45  15  19  17  16  14  13  18  C Axe C Stf
Anna      Trickster                5.36  41  14  19  25  26  31  11  13  C Swd D Stf
Cherche   Wyvern Lord           12/1.64  38  22   2  16  15  10  20   5  E Lnc C Axe
Lissa     Cleric                   7.80  22   3   8   5   7  12   4   7  D Stf
Maribelle Troubadour               6.06  20   1   6   5   9   8   5  10  D Stf

Tiki:

Chapter 21 - 1/68 turns

Spoiler

Pretty straightforward since my team has good mobility and a long-range rescuer. Depending on the team composition, pulling off a 1-turn can be very tricky, though. The overall chance for the clear is roughly 15%.

Bought 2 Rescue staves and 1 Str Tonic; sold Bullion (L); +7290G - 9771G left

Starting positions: Libra 2D, Lissa 1R2D

Robin 1L1D, Tharja 1D, Gaius 1R1D, Tiki 2R1D

Lucina 1L, Anna 1R

Morgan 1U, Ricken 1R1U, Panne 2R1U

Olivia 1L2U, Fred 1R1U

Str Tonic to Lucina so she oneshots an Assassin with a KE crit.

Turn 1 PP: Tiki, Levin Sword!Anna and Silver Sword!Chrom gang up on the Berserker near the start, using Fred on the physical units and Ricken as a pair up partner for Anna to get enough damage. Anna has to dodge two 17 true hit (11.75 if he has Gamble) Tomahawks. Tharja pairs with Lissa to buff her rescue range, and she rescues Morgan ahead. Lucina pairs with Robin and gets rescued by Libra, who moved 7 tiles due to Gaius. Robin goes next to the Assassin and switches to Lucina to kill him with a KE crit (43%). She moves ahead after the Galeforce and switches to Robin, who then rescues Olivia and gets danced to ORKO the swordmaster below the chokepoint with a DS (80% chance) and then rescues Morgan down. Morgan (Panne pairup so he doubles) then critkills Algol with a chance of 61.5%.

Chrom     Great Lord            10/9.87  39  22   6  20  22  21  22   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie        10/10/20/4.17  52  25  32  31  47  21  23  23  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider     10/10/10.86  55  31  15  32  35  21  27  18  B Axe
Lucina    Great Lord            18/5.22  48  26  14  31  31  19  21  13  B Swd E Lnc
Fred      Great Knight            13.37  41  20   3  19  17  11  20   7  A Swd A Lnc A Axe
Tiki      Manakete                20.83  49  23  14  20  22  24  20  17
Libra     War Monk                 7.22  46  16  19  17  16  15  13  18  C Axe C Stf
Anna      Trickster                5.48  41  14  19  25  26  31  11  13  C Swd D Stf
Lissa     Cleric                   8.19  23   3   9   5   7  12   4   7  D Stf

Tiki:

Chapter 22 - 1/69 turns

Spoiler

The trickiest part of this chapter is getting the Valflame and Helswrath, but the solution for it still was pretty obvious, since Chrom and Lucina dent Canis much more than Tigris with their Rapiers. The chance for the clear is roughly 16.5%.

Bought 4 Mag Tonics, 3 Str Tonics, 2 Spd Tonics, 1 HP Tonic; forged +1 Noble Rapier; -2550G - 7221G left

Mag Tonics to Maribelle, Lissa (rescue range), Robin and Morgan (Tigris kill); Str Tonics to Morgan (Aversa kill), Chrom and Lucina (Canis kill); Spd Tonics to Lucina (not getting doubled by Canis) and Morgan (doubling Tigris); HP Tonic to Lucina (not getting oneshot by Canis).

Starting positions: Morgan 1L2U, Libra 1R2U

Robin 2L1U, Olivia 1U, Lissa 2R1U

Anna 1L, Lucina 1R

Tharja 2L1D, Panne 1L1D, Ricken 1D, Maribelle 1R1D, Fred 2R1D

Turn 1 PP: Robin x Anna (needing the mov bonus to reach him) attack Tigris with Arcthunder, Morgan x Tharja finishes off with Bolt Axe. Maribelle x Ricken rescues Fred x Chrom and Lissa (taking the rescue staff and Ricken) rescues Lucina x Panne, so Lucina and Chrom can both attack Canis, with a combination of Rapier and +1 Noble Rapier. Chrom gets the kill. Libra rescues Morgan twice with Olivia's assistance and he critkills Aversa.

Chrom     Great Lord           10/10.57  40  22   6  21  23  22  22   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie        10/10/20/4.27  52  25  32  31  47  21  23  23  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider     10/10/12.44  56  32  15  33  36  22  28  20  B Axe
Lucina    Great Lord            18/5.35  48  26  14  31  31  19  21  13  B Swd E Lnc
Libra     War Monk                 7.86  46  16  19  17  16  15  13  18  C Axe C Stf
Anna      Trickster                5.54  41  14  19  25  26  31  11  13  C Swd D Stf
Lissa     Cleric                   8.58  23   3   9   5   7  12   4   7  D Stf
Maribelle Troubadour               6.45  20   1   6   5   9   8   5  10  D Stf

Tiki:

Paralogue 9 - 2/71 turns

Spoiler

Decided to do this map because I'm too low on money otherwise. This map contains a Bullion (L), an Arms Scroll, a Physic and a Second Seal, and since it's a rout chapter, I'm guaranteed to get them, which benefits my cash greatly. My plans for chapter 23 also involve reclassing Robin partway through the map, so the exp she gets here is likely to speed up chapter 23. Since I made the children completely optional, I just kill off Cynthia in this chapter because she is impractical to recruit. In this strategy, Morgan paired with Lucina essentially clears out the right since it consists mainly of melee enemies, barring 4 snipers, and two generic enemies with 1-2 range weapons.

Bought 35 Steel Axe; sold 1 Goddess Icon and 5 Fortify; +1520G - 8741G left

Starting positions: Olivia 2L1U, Lucina 1U, Libra 2R1U

Robin 1L, Ricken 1R, Morgan 1R

Turn 1 PP: Robin rescues Olivia for exp and gets danced, then kills two heroes and moves onto a forest tile. Lucina pairs with Morgan, who flies up and switches to her so she can ORKO a sniper with a KE crit/Aether/DS (very high chance). Morgan then kills another sniper with Silver Axe and after the galeforce backs off again to kill a third sniper with Steel Axe and a Lucina DS, standing outside of the last sniper's range.

EP: Robin counterkills all the enemies in the left part of the map with Arcfire. She needs a Chrom DS (97% chance) against a warrior, a Sage and Heroes on forest tiles (unless she procs Magic in the middle of the EP) and otherwise cleanly ORKOes. Morgan counterkills some enemies to the right. He faces 4 heroes and 3 berserkers. He's more or less guaranteed to hit against all of them and can ORKO the Berserkers with just 2x steel axe, while needing an 88% chance Lucina DS to kill Heroes. It's still possible to kill the heroes next turn in case some of them survive this EP. The Heroes have a 10% chance to kill Morgan if they all connect. Robin faces 5 snipers and 3 heroes, who pull between 12 and 32 true hit, getting 3HKOed by Heroes and 4HKOed by Snipers, so she has a small chance of death that is hard to calculate because the hitrate is too variable (Prescience on Snipers and Robin's levels influence the hitrate). The fourth sniper to the right sometimes moves towards Morgan and sometimes towards Robin, which doesn't matter for the strategy. The boss recruits a Dark Knight.

Turn 2 PP: Libra uses Physic on either Morgan or Robin (forgot who it was in the successful run) to make their survival safer. Robin rescues Olivia, gets danced and activates Galeforce against the remaining sniper (or vice versa, depending on how the sniper moved) and then kills the boss with the Arcthunder forge I made for the late Valm bosskills, needing either a crit (47% chance) or a DS. Morgan kills a Spear!Great Knight, using Hammer, and then kills the Tomahawk!War Monk (who also drops the Physic) with Steel Axe.

EP: Morgan kills the remaining enemies, which are 1 hero, 1 berserker and potential survivors from turn 1, none of which have ranged weapons. Robin counterkills the Dark Knight the boss talked to on turn 1.

Chrom     Great Lord           10/11.18  41  23   7  22  23  23  22   8  A Swd E Lnc
Robin     Valkyrie        10/10/20/7.48  54  26  35  32  48  22  25  24  A Tome E Stf
Morgan    Griffon Rider     10/10/14.94  58  33  16  34  36  23  29  20  B Axe
Lucina    Great Lord            18/6.25  49  27  14  31  31  20  22  13  B Swd E Lnc
Libra     War Monk                 8.08  47  17  20  17  16  15  14  18  C Axe C Stf
Anna      Trickster                5.54  41  14  19  25  26  31  11  13  C Swd D Stf
Lissa     Cleric                   8.58  23   3   9   5   7  12   4   7  D Stf

Tiki:

The rest of the playlog is in post #3.

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 23 - 5/76 turns

Spoiler

This one was a huge mess, even in the successful clear. I ended up taking a partly improvised attempt because it worked out well (although Morgan's Str turned out poorly). Many risks are not as bad as they look (except Tiki facing the Sorcerer on turn 1) and there are quite a few contingency options, but it's still shaky overall. This strategy is unique to Chrom having hit 10/10 as a promoted unit so he can reclass to Bow Knight (which I deemed superior to Great Knight) to give Robin +1 mov, which allows for a PP1 Validar kill. This accelerates the clear because she can take another action after Galeforce, and it helps reliability because rescue staves, which are blocked before the barrier disappears, can be used on turn 1. I used most of my statboosters on Morgan, with the exception of a Seraph Robe since it lets Robin survive 2 Generals on turn 1 and Morgan will probably cap HP without it. I didn't calculate the chances for this strategy due to its complexity but I estimate them to be around 10%, take or give.

Bought 3 Rescue staves, 1 Killer Axe, 2 Nosferatu tomes, 1 Second Seal, 3 HP Tonics, 1 Str Tonic, 1 Mag Tonic, 1 Spd Tonic and 4 Def Tonics; sold 1 Bullion (L); -1660G - 7081G left

HP Tonics to Robin, Morgan and Tiki, Str Tonic to Tiki, Mag Tonic to Robin, Spd Tonic to Lucina, Def Tonics to Robin, Morgan, Tiki and Flavia. Pretty much obvious reasons overall.

Starting positions: Olivia is as close to Robin as possible for rescue staff reasons, Say'ri and Tiki are near the Ruin!Sorcerer they gang up on on turn 1, otherwise it doesn't matter.

Resources: Second Seal (to Bow Knight) to Chrom; Seraph Robe and Second Seal (mid-chapter, to Sorcerer) to Robin; Naga's Tear, Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Speedwing and 2x Dracoshield to Morgan.

Turn 1 PP: Fred pairs with Tiki, Henry with Anna, Tharja with Libra, Ricken with Lissa, Lucina with Morgan, Cherche with Say'ri and Chrom with Robin (duh). Tiki attacks the Ruin!Sorcerer directly above the start, needing to avoid a 36% crit (46% with Anathema) and a 44% Vengeance proc, while positioning herself within range of a General (Silver Lance) and an Assassin (dual Silver). This brings him down to 12/70 HP, allowing Silver Sword!Say'ri to finish off. Robin kills Validar with a Wind tome, activating Galeforce. She then rescues Olivia (21 tiles; she just barely has enough magic with Valflame) while standing 2 tiles away from Basilio's starting position. Olivia dances for Robin while giving a Def Tonic to Basilio, who then pairs with Flavia. Robin rescues Flavia for experience and positions herself within range of a Silver Lance!General and a Spear!General with Valflame. Flavia positions herself within range of a Tomahawk!Berserker and an Assassin, with Short Axe equipped; if the Berserker has Axefaire, she uses the Def Tonic for safe survival, otherwise she just keeps it. Morgan kills the Nosferatu!Sorcerer with a regular Killer Axe crit/DS (>95% chance), dodging a 17% true hit Nosferatu. He then hits level 15, unequipping Deliverer in favor of Lancebreaker, and also hits A Axes. Lissa rescues Say'ri to safety and Libra tops Tiki off with Physic.

EP: Tiki gets attacked by the General and the Assassin, countering for a decent amount of damage against both. Flavia counterkills the Berserker with a Silver Bow DS from Basilio and counters the Assassins enough that she or Basilio can finish off next turn 2. Morgan faces off against 3 Heroes, 3 Berserkers and General, using Killer Axe. He counterkills as many as the RNG allows for, but it's fine if he doesn't kill everything (and he also can't kill the General without two crits). Robin ORKOes 2 Generals, surviving them cleanly thanks to the Seraph Robe.

Turn 2 PP: Levin Sword!Anna and Hammer!Cherche gang up on the General weakened by Tiki. Tiki finishes the Assassin with a regular Dragonstone (for better hitrate). Morgan and Lucina kill the most dangerous enemies in the nearby area (I think she killed a Berserker and he a Ruin!Sorc that had poor hit on him) and Morgan equips a hand axe since there are a bunch of enemies with 2-range around. Flavia finishes her Assassin off. Robin Valflame's a Silver Axe!General and rescues Flavia within range of a Hero (who she doubles with the +2 Spd from Basilio). She then gets danced by Olivia to position herself within range of a low-hit Ruin!Sorcerer and a Hero, using an Elixir. Libra physic's Morgan.

EP: Two enemies attack Robin and get counterkilled by the Arcthunder critforge (with either crits or DSes). Flavia doubles the Hero, but doesn't kill. Morgan finishes off some of the enemies around him, but misses some kills because 2 Hand Axes and a P Falchion DS only deal 75/80 damage to the Berserkers.

Turn 3 PP: Robin kills a Berserker and rescues Tiki after the Galeforce. Tiki finishes Flavia's Hero off, and Basilio ORKOes a Rexcalibur!Sorcerer with Helswrath. Robin places herself on a Pillar, again using an Elixir, to kill some inaccurate enemies on EP. Lissa, Say'ri and Anna prepare to block the stairs, although it was irrelevant here because the map ended on PP5. Morgan and Lucina kill two Assassins that moved towards them; Morgan did it cleanly, whereas Lucina's job was a coinflip. She salvaged it with an Aether proc (17%) + Morgan DS (68%), and could alternatively have gotten a 42% KE crit (48.7% overall chance). Again, Morgan ends the turn with a hand axe equipped.

EP: Some enemies suicide on Robin, I don't exactly know what classes, but I recall some of them being Berserkers. Morgan kills some more enemies, but again can't quite clean up everything because the Hand Axe broke partway through the EP.

Turn 4: Robin kills an Assassin to hit level 10 and goes back to Olivia to use a Second Seal to Sorcerer. She then gets danced and blocks a staircase, with Nosferatu equipped. Morgan attacks Validar with the forged Killer Axe, which involves a decent risk since Validar has 76% Vengeance at 32.40% true hit with Grima's Truth. Morgan ended up dodging both times (only needed it once) and getting two hits and two crits. Tiki distracts a Berserker, which probably was unimportant, but may have made Morgan's survival more reliable. Robin counterkills some mooks with Nosferatu. Some enemies also head towards the west, which complicates turn 5. Basilio swaps partners with Tiki, so he's paired with Fred now.

Turn 5: Tiki switches to Flavia and she finishes the Berserker off. Basilio chips a random Hero with Silver Bow and Lucina kills him with P Falchion (she doubles) after Morgan killed a Sorcerer with his killer axe. Robin finishes Validar with Valflame. Lucina and Olivia get rescued to the left and Morgan kills the two remaining mooks in that area with a dance.

Chrom     Bow Knight         10/11/1.31  42  21   7  25  24  23  18   7  A Swd E Bow
Robin     Sorcerer     10/10/20/10/1.81  65 *29  38  34  45  25  30  24  A Tome
Morgan    Griffon Rider     10/10/19.90  73  35  19  40  43  29  39  22  A Axe
Lucina    Great Lord            18/9.28  52  27  16  34  34  23  25  14  A Swd E Lnc
Tiki      Manakete                23.51  52  25  15  21  23  27  22  19
Basilio   Warrior                 10.58  72  37   4  31  28  23  25  10  A Axe B Bow
Flavia    Hero                    11.25  59  31   7  36  36  27  27  14  A Swd B Axe
Libra     War Monk                 9.06  48  17  20  17  16  16  14  18  C Axe B Stf
Anna      Trickster                6.44  42  15  20  26  27  32  11  13  C Swd D Stf
Lissa     Cleric                   9.56  24   3  10   5   8  12   4   8  C Stf
SayRi     Swordmaster              2.14  44  19   9  27  30  23  15  13  B Swd
Cherche   Wyvern Lord           12/2.31  39  23   2  16  15  11  21   6  E Lnc C Axe

Tiki:
Dragonstone    52 HP    41 Atk    25 Spd    32 Def    26 Res    129 Hit
Dragonstone+   52 HP    48 Atk    27 Spd    35 Def    28 Res    122 Hit

Relevant supports:
Robin - Chrom: S
Morgan - Lucina: A
Basilio - Flavia: C

Skills:
Robin - Veteran, Spd +2, Relief, Rally Mov, Galeforce, (Solidarity, Rally Res)
Morgan - Veteran, Galeforce, Str +2, Tantivy, Lancebreaker, (Deliverer, Solidarity, Rightful King)
Lucina - DS+, Charm, Aether, Galeforce

Chapter 24 - 2/78 turns

Spoiler

This map is rather tough to plan out, since it features many hard-hitting and accurate enemies, along with three ambush spawns that have to be counterkilled in a single round on the turn they arrive. Since the Wyvern Lords on this map always have Swordbreaker, I forged a +15 Hit Wyrmslayer so Lucina can land a DS against a Tomahawk!Wyvern Lord reinforcement more reliably. There also is a group of enemies in the south-west corner that escapes Morgan's and Robin's killing sprees, so I have to make good use of Basilio, Flavia and Tiki to get rid of them. Robin is paired with Henry instead of Robin because Hex+Anathema matches the bonuses from Chrom in terms of hitrate, while the magic bonus lets her hit the benchmarks to ORKO Bow Knights (50 Atk) and Wyvern Lords (51 Atk) with Nosferatu, and a Valkyrie that has +2 Res with Valflame (66 Atk). She is completely safe due to Nosferatu. Morgan's survival chances on both turns are pretty good aswell, with a 9.4% chance of death on turn 1 and pretty much guaranteed survival on turn 2 due to the Helswrath giving +5 Def. The overall chance for a successful clear is 16.47%.

Starting positions: Henry 7U, Robin 2R6U, Tharja 1L5U, Olivia 1R4U, Basilio 1L3U, Libra 2R2U, Fred 1L1U, Tiki 1L1D, Cherche 2R1D, Flavia 3D, Say'ri 1L5D, Lucina 1R5D, Morgan 2R6D, Anna 7D

Bought 1 Second Seal, 3 Str Tonics, 2 Mag Tonics and 1 Def Tonic; sold 30 Silver Lance and 43 Dragonstone; forged +15 Hit Wyrmslayer; -6131G - 950G left

Used Second Seal on Morgan (to Great Knight, mid-chapter).

Turn 1 PP: Henry pairs with Robin, Tharja with Libra, Chrom with Basilio, Olivia with Cherche and Fred with Flavia. Now Basilio rallies Str, affecting Flavia, Tiki and Lucina. Then Lucina pairs with Morgan and Tiki with Say'ri. Morgan kills two Valkyries, having to avoid one of their attacks via DS or dodge and to proc Str off of the first one. Cherche then ferries Olivia to Morgan to dance for him. Libra physics Morgan if necessary. Lucina then kills a Bow Knight with a KE crit, Aether proc or DS (99% chance) and moves to a forest tile within range of the boss and his GK companions (directly above enemy 21). She then equips the +1 Mt Noble Rapier and Morgan equips a Bolt Axe and reclasses to Great Knight. Flavia places herself within range of a Paladin at the bottom of the map and Tiki within range of the Paladin and a Great Knight. Robin ORKOes a Valkyrie at the top with Valflame and then kills a Bow Knight with Nosferatu.

EP: Robin counterkills 5 Wyvern Lords cleanly and faces two Paladins, who she doesn't ORKO. Morgan faces the following enemies (True Hit includes the Dual Guard chance):

Morgan: 37 MAtk, 69 HP
Lucina: 45  Atk, 63 Atk (eff.)

Enemy Nr  Class           Weapon       Dmg   TrueHit    Status
13        Paladin         Silver Lnc     5    0.02      killed by 2x Bolt Axe + 2x Noble Rapier DS
14        Great Kngt      Tomahawk       6   32.6       killed by 2x Bolt Axe + 1x Noble Rapier DS
19        Wyvern Lord     Silver Lnc    10    0.02      at 26/76 HP after 2x Bolt Axe
20        Valkyrie        Rexcalibur    30   58.8       killed by 2x Noble Rapier DS (Bolt Axe does negligible damage)
21        Wyvern Lord     Silver Axe    14   56.4       at 28/76 HP after 2x Bolt Axe
24        Wyvern Lord     Silver Lance  10    0.00      at 26/76 HP after 2x Bolt Axe
25        Wyvern Lord     Tomahawk      11   31.2       killed by 2x Bolt Axe + 2x Noble Rapier DS
28        Great Kngt      Tomahawk       6   46.4       killed by 2x Bolt Axe + 1x Noble Rapier DS
29        Great Kngt      Silver Swd    10   70.7       at 3/80 HP after 2x Bolt Axe + 1x Noble Rapier DS
30        Boss Great Kngt Tomahawk      11   53.3       killed by 2x Bolt Axe + 2x Noble Rapier DS

Another Silver Axe!Wyvern Lord tries to attack him but he was completely surrounded. Basilio counterkills a Great Knight with a Killer Axe forge crit + hit, with a 69.75% CoS because Libra is paired with Tharja, who has Anathema. Tiki counters the Great Knight for 18*2/80 damage. Flavia counters the Paladin for 24x2/76 damage, getting targeted because her defense is lower than Tiki's.

Turn 2 PP: Morgan finishes enemy 21 (Silver Axe!Wyvern Lord) with Helswrath, activating Galeforce. Lucina kills a Silver Sword!Paladin cleanly with Noble Rapier. She then equips the Wyrmslayer hitforge and Morgan goes back to the Woods tile he was on on turn 1, killing an Axe!Wyvern Lord with Helswrath and a DS (he would've killed the Valkyrie with priority had she been alive, or used an Elixir if at low HP). Basilio takes Say'ri from Tiki and finishes Flavia's Paladin with Silver Bow (he doubles). He then gets danced to kill Tiki's Great Knight with 2x Silver Axe (could've been Hammer at similar reliability). Having taken a Luna on EP1, he still has enough HP to take another Luna after getting Physic'd by Libra. Tiki then takes Say'ri and attacks a remaining Rexcalibur!Valkyrie and Flavia finishes off with Silver Sword (Flavia also doubles with the Say'ri pair up, in case Tiki would've needed to finish another enemy off). Robin kills one of her Paladins so my plans doesn't get messed up by a random double Aegis on EP. The enemies in the south-west corner are fully cleaned up. She positions herself such that the Spear!Wyvern Lord reinforcement can attack her on EP so I don't have to bank on Lucina connecting a Wyrmslayer against WTD + Lancebreaker.

EP: The remaining enemies (2 Wyverns, 1 GK) from turn 1 suicide on Morgan. A Silver Sword!Paladin and a Tomahawk!Wyvern Lord also suicide against him with 2x Helswrath + 1x Wyrmslayer hitforge DS each. Robin counterkills the remaining enemies around her, including a weakened Paladin, a Great Knight and some Wyvern Lords.

Chrom     Bow Knight         10/11/1.31  42  21   7  25  24  23  18   7  A Swd E Bow
Robin     Sorcerer     10/10/20/10/3.47  67 *29  38  36 *46  27  32  24  A Tome
Morgan    Great Knight    10/10/20/4.43  80  42  19 *38  42  33  46  20  C Swd E Lnc A Axe
Lucina    Great Lord           18/11.13  53  29  16  36  36  25  26  15  A Swd E Lnc
Tiki      Manakete                23.79  52  25  15  21  23  27  22  19
Basilio   Warrior                 11.81  73  38   4  32  29  23  25  10  A Axe B Bow
Flavia    Hero                    11.76  59  31   7  36  36  27  27  14  A Swd B Axe
Libra     War Monk                 9.50  48  17  20  17  16  16  14  18  C Axe B Stf
Anna      Trickster                6.92  42  15  20  26  27  32  11  13  C Swd D Stf
Cherche   Wyvern Lord           12/2.31  39  23   2  16  15  11  21   6  E Lnc C Axe

Tiki:
Dragonstone    52 HP    41 Atk    25 Spd    32 Def    26 Res    129 Hit
Dragonstone+   52 HP    48 Atk    27 Spd    35 Def    28 Res    122 Hit

Relevant supports:

Skills:
Morgan - Veteran, Galeforce, Str +2, Deliverer, Lancebreaker, (Tantivy, Solidarity, Rightful King)

Chapter 25 - 1/79 turns

Spoiler

Pretty staightforward map. Even without flight on any of my Galeforcers, the way to the boss isn't very long and with Lucina's large pair up bonus to Speed, it's not hard to double Aversa with Morgan. Lucina reclasses to Paladin, exchanging two overkill points of Spd and Skl on pair up for big Str and Def bonuses, the former of which is very useful for Grima. I also rigged a point of Str on Morgan because the chapter is very reliable anyway, and the Str proc will probably help with reliability in Endgame.

Starting positions: Olivia 2L2U, Basilio 2U, Cherche 3R2U, Robin 1L1U, Lucina 1R1U, Morgan 2R1U, Anna 2R1D

Bought 1 Spd Tonic, 1 Second Seal and 1 Rescue; sold 76 Silver Sword, 7 Killing Edge forge, 25 Wyrmslayer, 22 Wyrmslayer forge, 3 Levin Sword, 20 Rapier, 3 Noble Rapier forge, 25 Spear, 18 Beastkiller forge, 13 Steel Axe, 38 Silver Axe, 20 Killer Axe, 14 Killer Axe forge, 9 Bolt Axe, 25 Tomahawk, 69 Hammer, 55 Silver Bow, 25 Short Axe, 2 Elfire, 27 Arcfiire, 5 Thunder forge, 6 Elthunder, 4 Arcthunder forge, 25 Thoron, 29 Wind, 4 Elwind, 2 Celica's Gale, 9 Nosferatu, 11 Nosferatu forge, 19 Ruin, 94 Heal, 17 Mend, 13 Physic, 5 Ward, 1 Hammerne, 50 Dragonstone, 21 Dragonstone+, 16 Vulnerary, 25 Concoction, 9 Elixir, 1 Talisman, 1 Arms Scroll, 1 Bullion (M); +40689G; 41639G left

Used Second Seal on Lucina (to Paladin).

Spd Tonic to Morgan so he doubles Aversa.

Turn 1 PP: Basilio rallies Str. Robin kills 2 Generals and a Swordmaster with Olivia's help. Cherche flies up to the right, switches to Anna and she rescues Morgan x Lucina up. Lucina activates Galeforce off of a Sorcerer (97% chance to ORKO), Morgan ORKOes a Swordmaster reliably with a Steel Sword and then ORKOes Aversa with Helswrath.

Chrom     Bow Knight         10/11/1.41  42  21   7  25  24  23  18   7  A Swd E Bow
Robin     Sorcerer     10/10/20/10/3.92  67 *29  38  36 *46  27  32  24  A Tome
Morgan    Great Knight    10/10/20/5.20  80  43  19 *38 *43  34  47  21  C Swd E Lnc A Axe
Lucina    Paladin            18/11/1.35  58  30  16  34  33  25  28  17  A Swd E Lnc
Tiki      Manakete                23.79  52  25  15  21  23  27  22  19
Basilio   Warrior                 11.81  73  38   4  32  29  23  25  10  A Axe B Bow
Flavia    Hero                    11.76  59  31   7  36  36  27  27  14  A Swd B Axe
Libra     War Monk                 9.50  48  17  20  17  16  16  14  18  C Axe B Stf
Anna      Trickster                6.92  42  15  20  26  27  32  11  13  C Swd D Stf

Relevant supports:

Skills:
Morgan - Galeforce, Str +2, Deliverer, Lancebreaker, Luna, (Tantivy, Solidarity, Rightful King, Veteran)

Final - 1/80 turns

Spoiler

Went town to maximize reliability. Luna helped a lot here. Simulation shows that this clear has a success rate of 84.31%. Posted a vid in the OP.

Starting positions: Libra 1L3U, Olivia 1R3U, Robin 2L2U, Maribelle 2U, Lissa 2R2U, Lucina 1L1U, Morgan 1R1U, Henry 2L, Anna 2R, Basilio 1L1D, Tharja 1D, Ricken 1R1D, Miriel 2L2D, Gaius 2D

Bought 1 Waste, 1 Brave Axe, 1 Rescue staff, 3 Str Tonics, 4 Skl Tonics, 4 Lck Tonics, 1 Def Tonic and 2 Mag Tonics; forged +4 Mt, +20 Hit Brave Axe and +15 Hit Waste; -38420G - 3219G left

Str Tonics to Chrom, Lucina and Morgan, Skl Tonics to Chrom, Lucina, Morgan and Robin, Lck Tonics to Chrom, Lucina, Morgan and Robin, Mag Tonics to Robin and Maribelle, Def Tonic to Morgan.

Turn 1 PP: Henry pairs with Olivia, Miriel with Maribelle, Tharja with Libra, Ricken with Lissa, Gaius with Anna, Chrom with Robin and Lucina with Morgan. Basilio rallies Str. Libra rescues Robin and Maribelle rescues Morgan. Robin 2HKOes the Berserker with the Waste hitforge (forged so it has 100% hit, I have no other use for the money anyway) to avoid the counterattack. Morgan ORKOes a General in the formation with Brave Axe (he only fails if 0 Lunas, 4 Pavises and 1 or less DSes proc). Both activate Galeforce. Morgan attacks Grima with Brave Axe (95 true hit, 22.2% DS, 57% Luna). Lissa rescues Anna x Gaius ahead, and she barely rescues Olivia x Henry (for Anathema) far enough for Olivia to dance Morgan. Then, Robin attacks Grima with Valflame (98% true hit, 12% crit, 17.24% DS). Morgan's and Lucina's chances are higher in the second round due to Anathema (100 true hit, 35.72% DS). Both Chrom and Lucina do 11 damage on DSes. Grima must die on PP, which can happen through many combinations of Luna procs, DSes and Valflame hit/crits.

Morgan has no chance of death - with the def tonic, he survives even if he gets hit by the General and two Ignis procs.

Killcounts

Spoiler

Chrom: 59B 52W, 4th

Robin: 248B 224W, 1st

Lissa 3B 0W

Fred 135B 88W, 3rd

Sumia 2B 1W

Virion 7B 1W

Sully 4B 1W

Vaike 3B 1W

Stahl 2B 2W

Miriel 3B 0W

Kellam 2B 2W

Lon'qu 17B 7W

Ricken 4B 1W

Maribelle 1B 0W

Panne 7B 4W

Gaius 0B 0W

Cordelia 6B 3W

Gregor 5B 2W

Nowi 4B 0W

Libra 3B 2W

Tharja 7B 2W

Olivia 0B 0W

Cherche 4B 3W

Henry 2B 0W

Say'ri 3B 2W

Basilio 5B 4W

Flavia 6B 3W

Donnel 2B 2W

Anna 8B 5W

Lucina 40B 39W, 5th

Morgan 113B 91W, 2nd

Tiki 12B 4W

Definitely following this. How does it compare to FE12 so far?

There are a lot of differences.

At the start of FE12, most of the units are offensively competent (even ignoring RP), whereas in FE13 only Robin and Fred are really strong early on. I still have to use the non-core combatants to gang up on enemies or for chip damage since Fred only is in one part of the map, while Robin's 2HKOed status (when paired with Chrom) against everything disallows me from using her as an EP juggernaut for now and makes it hard to focus on her exp gain. Single enemies that are away from the main action (like the Hand Axe!Bandit ambush spawn in C5, C11's lone thief etc.) can prevent a quicker clear in routing maps, which they don't do in seizing maps, where pulling enemies away from the lord / ferrier helps. Routs are overall tougher to plan because there often are enemies that can't be killed in one EP, which are tough to get around.

FE13 encourages shoving much exp into a small(-ish) team, while in FE12 it's optimal to spread kills among a bigger party (having more strong units would be ideal in FE13 aswell, but isn't doable because I can't afford to compromise Robin's or Morgan's exp gain), since doing enough PP action in FE12 requires many units, while FE13's high enemy amounts in routing maps increase the value of strong EP units. Rout maps also tend to have lower minimum turncounts than seizing maps (in games without ferrying, anyway), so making my main combatants snowball as quickly as possible is important, unlike in FE12, which is pretty forgiving about not optimizing exp gains. Hitting some benchmarks (like level 10 for second / master seal or levels that net crucial skills) is also very tight.

Edited by Gradivus.

Updated the OP with C6 (4 turns), I'll just put all chapters there and post whenever I update.

Edited by Gradivus.

@Ownage Thanks, and yeah I also didn't expect the earlygame combattants to be as important either when starting the run. I kinda wonder how long they can keep contributing, but I feel they'll drop off pretty soon.

Got a 3-turn of C7, with Chrom getting 2 levels which is neat. I think I need him to be Great Knight at a certain point to shave one or probably multiple turns, it'll be tough to optimize his training. Robin also seems to have a good shot at hitting level 10 before C9.

Edited by Gradivus.

As for characters:

Chrom just to get him exp (for the great knight thing, you'll see why and can probably guess). Chrom being strong(ish) and promoted also means better stats for Morgan / Lucina. He also helps in mid- to lategame routs, where Robin having a reliable pairup partner for DSes nets some important kills.

Morgan definitely, I'll reclass him to Wyvern right off the bat and have him solo the upper half of P1 (2-turn clear), his exp gain is ridiculous with Veteran + low level, so he'll get great stats soon and be important for the routs and the grima kill (hopefully I can 1-turn).

Lucina will probably inherit Rally Mov and get trained, though I don't expect her to be more than a filler in C21-25 and probably won't be as strong as Morgan, but still good enough due to Galeforce and good stats. Maybe pairup partner for Morgan in lategame. C15 is tricky so she may be valuable there too. A Parallel Falchion DS can help me when taking out Grima.

I might give Cherche and / or Cordelia a promotion for short-term combat, without any lategame performance worth mentioning.

Anna and Libra for rescue staff, which helps in the less straightforward chapters (routs and large bosskill maps).

Tiki definitely for her good combat in C23 and C24.

Flavia and Basilo for filler combat roles and Basilio's Rally Strength. Not sure how much they'll matter, but there always tend to be those enemies that are too far from the main action, so they probably come in handy.

I actually figure Lissa might be worth training for Rally Magic, but I'm not sure if I can get her to level 10/5, and Robin can just get a forge if she fails to KO stuff, so Lissa is probably not getting used beyond short-term jobs.

Also, there are some efficiency runs of this mode already with different conditions than my run, give them a read!

Miikaya's run: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40323

XeKr's run: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40724

KoT figured out some earlygame strats, he dropped the playthrough though: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37893

Edited by Gradivus.

Probably the last map he'll be useful on is C15, though he still gives great pairup bonuses afterwards.

As for C9, I explored a 3-turn but it requires way too many dodges at high hitrates (75 true hit and better) that are 2HKOes on Robin, and might require Libra to dodge a steel bow and then proc a Killer Axe crit. I'm gonna settle for a 4-turn, the 3-turn seems to be too luck-based.

I usually give Lucina Veteran, so she can catch up to everyone else and then some! But I'm not sure how viable that is for your strategies.

Still, this is an interesting run, and I want to see how ridiculous it gets once Robin gets Galeforce for real!

Yeah, Veteran is the better option in general, what I was planning on was the pretty complicated C21 1-turn, which can be simplified by Rally movement. Though there seems to be a C21 1-turn without Rally mov, so I'm actually considering Veteran. For the 1-turn, my current plan is making Robin a Valkyrie for C16-22 (for rescue usage in C21), which chapters should allow for level 10 to reclass for the routs if necessary.

The lategame will probably involve some ridiculous strats, so stay tuned for that! Midgame is kinda all 1-turn, but that just makes the late maps tougher since there are pretty few chances for exp to prepare for the late maps. When I have Galeforce, Morgan will probably snowball really quickly aswell, since that's when I'm likely to do the Paralogues, which allow Morgan to eat lots of exp.

Edited by Gradivus.

It's kind of ironic that C11 is giving me trouble after that comment came. I think I can 2-turn though, with everything barring the Hero and 4 unpromoted mooks getting killed by Robin. It's a really complicated strat though.

Anyway, I did the stuff before C5 like a month before posting it here, that's why I have so many chapters done already.

Edited by Gradivus.

Got a C11 2-turn, hopefully only having one rescue use won't interfere with the C12 3-turn.

Thanks, it's actually 46 Spd when giving her Chrom and a Spd Tonic!

Also good news, I found out from a dry run that Robin can get to level 15 in C12, triple galeforce hype!

Edited by Gradivus.

As far as I know, the best turncount that has been done in Lunatic is Miikaya's 116-turn (I might be wrong, but I think that's the only finished Lunatic efficiency run atm), though he avoided the renown items. He had 83 turns right before C14, whereas this run has 53 turns up to now, goes to show how much of a difference the renown second seal makes. XeKr's efficiency run (renown allowed, all paralogues optional) had 60 turns before C14, though the lack of Galeforce probably would cost turns in some large bosskill maps.

In FE13 overall, Chiki did HM in 49 turns and NM in 33, he didn't count Premonition and a single Paralogue, but it isn't too important. The NM run allowed for Logbook, which allows him to get high-stat units from other files, with which he 1-turned everything past C3. The main difference between this and an HM run is earlygame because the stats in HM allow for faster clears than they do in Lunatic, pretty obviously. Once Robin gets ahead of the curve in LM, the turncounts look very similar for a while. As I outlined earlier, the 2 late routing chapters and the final chapter can probably be done with similar turncounts, though they're much more demanding in LM, since some enemy types are very durable, and the bosses have totally excessive bulk. Their offense isn't a joke either. Coming up with quick clears for the routs will be pretty hard.

Edited by Gradivus.