MrNight48

This is called MoneyFest

After giving roy the timeless advice about how important money is, the MoneyMan deicided to create
a anti-rust solution for weapons that made him filthy rich. With money, he was able to buy important
information about the world beyond the "darkness" from Teodor and has decided to gather an army while paying a
Ragefest maker to make him the main star of a Ragefest hack. Marc has found out about this plan and
has hired some swords to help him kill the MoneyMan before he succeeds in finding a Ragefest maker.

All my hacks have a gimmick and this one is no exception

you only get 5 turns to complete each goal. Fail and its a gameover.

20 turns in total to beat the hack.

link: Final

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cklwqcy01xz734v/Finished_MoneyFest%282%29.rar

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxh1x7nez20i9el/Finished%20MoneyFest.rar?dl=0

Screenshots

cXBsYS7.pngnCTg0t1.pngHEDPHPw.png
3ZvD32W.pngjeomZMk.pnglD8UH2l.png
1QixNca.pngthdQhPG.pngHOrGUjK.png
dxRMQfi.pnglbitQWJ.png

Change Log

Act 3 has been coded and tested

Oswin can now use A rank lances

There should be no thieves

Act 4 is done

prices of light rune and sleep staff have been raised

minor edits in proper weapons

All text edits done for now

Slight music changes

Skits added and are fucking hilarious

Custom recycled portraits added

Custom Names added

A FE7 rom

Reconmend saving new game+ on another slot because I might be able to make each run harder

the more times you complete it but don't get your hopes up.
Holy shit it is actually possible. Lunatic/Chaos/Abyss Mode confirmed.

Credits
Made by: MrNight48
Programs Used:
-Eventiel
-Tiled
-Event assembler
-Nightmare
-FEditor Advanced
-Paint
-Usenti
Testers:
-MCProductions (Gave feedback)
-scott99 (Gave feedback)
SpecialThanks to:
-FEUniverse with question help
-Those that helped test Fairy Ragefest, it will be ready for Ragefest Gaiden one day
-Marc for playing (I hope)
Edited by MrNight48

He's Back!!!

First Impressions after initial testing.

The rage-inducing difficulty is actually there, unlike FT Ragefest which wasn't easy, but wasn't hard either.

The Zelda nods in the houses are genuinely hilarious

Putting some thieves and an accessible treasure chest for them in the first phase to steal would increase it's sadism by a good deal.

Edited by MCProductions

He's Back!!!

First Impressions after initial testing.

The rage-inducing difficulty is actually there, unlike FT Ragefest which wasn't easy, but wasn't hard either.

The Zelda nods in the houses are genuinely hilarious

Putting some thieves and an accessible treasure chest for them in the first phase to steal would increase it's sadism by a good deal.

Hooray Thank you, was wondering if that was too much or was it better to leave the player wondering what was inside those chests, like they only have 5 turns so its very easy to not get them all so not getting them and not showing whats in them could drive them more insane maybe?

That's my logic behind it, and if the thieves count towards the kill all enemies goal of the first phase, their escape could equal game over, since the player himself didn't kill every enemy.

Naw the kill everything part is restricted to first 5 turns. once you meet that condition there is no going back to that part.

Tried adding the thieves but they are way too much work to get working. even with the correct thief AI codes they don't even try to escape and I don't want to put in all this extra potentially game breaking code to get them to work. will just make it balls to the wall hard to get to and let the player bask in the victory of getting them instead of waiting for the thief to come by and just killing them.

tr;dr: the player has to earn their right to the chests otherwise never open and risk never knowing if its the very item they need to survive.

On Another note, Here is what I have left

Act I - 90%

Act II - 90%

Finishing Act III/Testing - 50% done

Act IV/ Testing/Testing Hydra boss 2.0 mechanic - 0%

Polishing - 25%

Graphics? - 0%

Custom music - 0%

Good Lord Act 3 was hard as fuck. I'm playing it with no shops/no chests to make sure even the bare bones can beat it.

Let me know if it's too RNG based and why. Specifically what parts too.

Sweet, when you get the new patch up, I'm ready to test.

I shall test for you

Thank and sent you guys pms.

Finished for now

Can a mod move this to Fan projects or this doesn't count?

Nevermind, I can make this even more grand.

Also I made it so you can do New Game+ but I reconmend saving in 2 slots. I may be able to make the hack harder through each playthrough but don't get your hopes up. will post here to see if I can't or can.

Also may do custom animation for MoneyMan and update this hack with it. (have to redo the 3 tier bishop and sexy dark wizard for female anyway and that request from way back.)

Edited by MrNight48

Great news, I just confirmed that I can make New Game+ even harder. Players will be able to grind money, weapons, and stats with each play through as it gets harder and harder. :D

Edited by MrNight48

Personal List of shit I need to update: (putting it here so I can simply look at this to remind myself)

-Add lockpick to shop

-Make elfire drop somewhere

-Decide if enemies in the second cycle should drop stat boosters or allow the player to get a free turn to buy/use them.

-Figure out a reasonable number of cycles a player will go through before I throw them in Lunatic Mode and what stats they might have.

-Lunatic Mode will have enemies with far more killer weapons/brave weapons introduced

-Madness mode = overpowered poison weapons? Eclipse weapons other than bows will be included. Possible Tier 3 promotions for all. (except sin, will get a personal sword that raises silencer)

-Abyss mode: unpromoted units will all wield luck based weapons. All units will get their own version as well. Legend weapons introduced as well as become drops too. True Boss unlocked after beating the Final Boss.

- Custom MoneyMan animation

- Custom music? (will have to learn all of that process so it will be awhile)

- If Tier 3 possible, change sniper to ranger so t3 can be sniper and can use Ballistias from shop. Hero will get promoted to Legend

- Possibly new unit in Madness mode. Dark mage

- Thieves will make the chest disappear when they get to them.

- Change how the luck tome works a bit, currently set to work all the time

- switch the fortify for the eclipse bow. Players need to work harder for that

- balance luck/ crits

Other notes:

Just found out if you finish a cycle and somebody died, they don't come back in the new cycle. So major incentive in keeping everybody alive.

Edited by MrNight48