[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

https://twitter.com/smealum/status/650910010025734144

Will this project adapt their patch to work with smea's potentially-new support for file swapping?

If so, will they cease support for conventional patching? I really hope all methods of playing the translation will be supported :)

Depends on how Cellen and Scires feel. If they want to, then yes. If they don't want to, it'll be up to the users.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Cellen seemed pretty hyped about it in that there link.

Haha, yes :D

Depends on how Cellen and Scires feel. If they want to, then yes. If they don't want to, it'll be up to the users.

Sure, I'll create patches for other methods like the one smea will release sometime.

Right now, I don't know how his Method will work but if he'll release his file-swap method, but after he release it, I'll work on a new patch.

It's not frozen.

It's just progressing very slowly without anymore translators to help.

We still have a few translators. It's just that most of us are busy with Real Life™. That's why we're in need of ACTIVE JP->ENG translators to help us out.

How do I dump the rom? My O3ds is on firmware 6.3. I also don't have Gateway or Cubic Ninja.

(Sorry for the noob question. >.<)

You can still use the Gateway launcher by using the browser exploit method: http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/286487-3DS-N3DS-Gateway-Ultra-Guide

To dump your own personal rom, you have to navigate through the Gateway menu and you can find the option to dump the rom. Make sure you have enough space in your SD card to dump.

The patcher did not work it says, Fire Emblem If Patcher has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. The patcher was over a quarter way done in writing Romfs... anybody have a solution?

The patcher did not work it says, Fire Emblem If Patcher has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. The patcher was over a quarter way done in writing Romfs... anybody have a solution?

From what I remember, recommended RAM for your computer is 2gb I think?

The program will also look like it's frozen but if you leave it there it should continue on after a while.

actually I found what I have to press but when I press a Iin decrypt9 I get a message saying

opening /slot0x25keyx.bin ...

opening /seeddb.bin ...

could not open /seeddb.bin!

9.x seed crypto game decryption will fail!

opening /ncchinfo.bin ...

could not open /ncchinfo.bin!

ncch padgen failed!

and I have the ncchinfo.bin

For me, the patcher failed too, that was when I was converting it to a Cia. So instead i created a 3ds rom with the patcher, and then converted to a Cia using another software.

actually I found what I have to press but when I press a Iin decrypt9 I get a message saying

opening /slot0x25keyx.bin ...

opening /seeddb.bin ...

could not open /seeddb.bin!

9.x seed crypto game decryption will fail!

opening /ncchinfo.bin ...

could not open /ncchinfo.bin!

ncch padgen failed!

and I have the ncchinfo.bin

You probably didn't place ncchinfo.bin in the working directory of Decrypt9

never mind it worked now how do I play it says done so what do I do now I did the .3ds (not card 2) method thanks for the help.

.3ds files can be played using Gateway. That's why you will need to convert it back to cias, so that you can install it and play it with Custom Firmware, unless you have Gateway.