[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get a .cia with all the DLC in it, and I managed to extract the files from it so I could put them in my romfs. But, when I extracted the files, I got two different folders that seem to contain the same files. So, basically, I have no idea what to do next.

Maybe trying to do this on a 10.3 N3DS was a bad idea. Heheh.

Use this tutorial:

and you can get the patch running with browserhax (and HANS) on 10.3.

Don't suppose anyone else is encountering a black screen when trying to launch the game after patching? I followed the instructions to a t and I'm not having any luck with it.

Don't suppose anyone else is encountering a black screen when trying to launch the game after patching? I followed the instructions to a t and I'm not having any luck with it.

I used to be encountering that. Did you put the .romfs file in a "hans" folder directly on the root of your SD card?

Apparently the person who rebuilt IK says it doesn't work with Gateway and I had to give it a shot myself. And I can't even install it on Gateway cfw, as it gives me a "Invalid CIA" error. Is anyone else with Gateway getting this?

Mine is running fine with Gateway, but I also used a few other homebrew tools to get everything in Fates running right. ...Also I am not using the DLC as CIA I am using it as 3Ds/3Dz

Could we get a list of the supports done for convinience's sake?

[spoiler=Translated support list]Aqua_Asama

Aqua_Elise

Aqua_Odin

Aqua_Cyrus

Aqua_Sakura

Aqua_Joker

Aqua_Suzukaze

Aqua_Zero

Aqua_Takumi

Aqua_Tsubaki

Aqua_Harold

Aqua_Hinata

Aqua_Hinoka

Aqua_Flannel

Aqua_Benoit

Aqua_Marx

Aqua_Ryouma

Aqua_Leon

Aqua (White)_Kamui (M)

Asama_Elfie

Asama_Sakura

Asama_Harold

Asama_Hinoka

Elise_Camilla

Elise_Sakura

Elise_Zero

Elise_Takumi

Elise_Kamui (M)

Elise_Marx

Elise_Ryouma

Elise_Leon

Elfie_Odin

Elfie_Harold

Elfie_Flannel

Elfie_Marx

Elfie_Leon

Oboro_Belka

Odin_Camilla

Kagerou_Kamui (F)

Kazahana_Sakura

Kazahana_Joker

Kazahana_Takumi

Kazahana_Hinata

Kazahana_Ryouma

Camilla_Cyrus

Camilla_Joker

Camilla_Suzukaze

Camilla_Zero

Camilla_Takumi

Camilla_Harold

Camilla_Hinoka

Camilla_Flannel

Camilla_Benoit

Camilla_Kamui (F)

Camilla_Kamui (M)

Camilla_Belka

Camilla_Marx

Camilla_Lazwald

Camilla_Ryouma

Camilla_Luna

Camilla_Leon

Saizou_Sakura

Saizou_Hinoka

Saizou_Belka

Cyrus_Sakura

Cyrus_Kamui (M)

Cyrus_Belka

Sakura_Joker

Sakura_Suzukaze

Sakura_Takumi

Sakura_Tsukuyomi

Sakura_Tsubaki

Sakura_Nishiki

Sakura_Hinata

Sakura_Hinoka

Sakura_Kamui (F)

Sakura_Kamui (M)

Sakura_Marx

Sakura_Ryouma

Sakura_Leon

Charlotte_Harold

Charlotte_Flannel

Charlotte_Belka

Joker_Hinoka

Joker_Felicia

Joker_Belka

Suzukaze_Belka

Setsuna_Harold

Zero_Harold

Zero_Belka

Takumi_Hinoka

Takumi_Kamui (F)

Tsubaki_Hinoka

Nishiki_Hinoka

Nishiki_Flannel

Nyx_Harold

Nyx_Flannel

Harold_Pieri

Harold_Felicia

Harold_Flannel

Harold_Benoit

Harold_Belka

Harold_Mozume

Harold_Luna

Hinata_Hinoka

Hinoka_Kamui (M)

Hinoka_Marx

Hinoka_Ryouma

Hinoka_Leon

Felicia_Flora

Felicia_Lazwald

Felicia_Leon

Flannel_Mozume

Flannel_Lazwald

Flannel_Luna

Benoit_Flannel

Benoit_Belka

Kamui (F)_Marx

Kamui (F)_Ryouma

Kamui (F)_Leon

Kamui (M)_Belka

Belka_Marx

Belka_Lazwald

Belka_Luna

Belka_Leon

Velour_Flannel_parent

Marx_Leon

Mozume_Lazwald

Mozume_Leon

Lazwald_Luna

[spoiler=Live2D]Aqua

Asura

Elise

Elfie

Oboro

Orochi

Kagerou

Kazahana

Camilla

Crimson

Cyrus

Sakura

Charlotte

Joker

Siegbert

Setsuna

Zero

Sophie

Takumi

Nishiki

Nyx

Harold

Hinoka

Pieri

Felicia

Foleo

Flora

Benoit

Belka

Marx

Mozume

Yuugiri

Rinka

Luna

Edited by RainThunder

So I have no clue what happened but the support conversations aren't working at all. I'm running the patch through HANS and I've got it launching and everything (up to chapter 10). I updated to 3.0 last night and was really excited to see that supports were added but so far all today I haven't had any supports working.

The ones that I've done have been FKamui x Joker, Elise x Elfie, FKamui x Elise and FKamui x Aqua and none of them have worked even though I've looked in the "m" folder and a few of those I named are in there. I decided to rebuild the modded romfs from scratch from the backup of my dumped romfs I kept but that didn't solve anything.

The paralouges are working, and I'm not really far enough to tell if the patch is actually working correctly, but I did notice that the "Yes, No" confirmations have been changed to English instead of being in Japanese which leads me to believe that the patch is working. I looked but it didn't seem like anybody else really had my problem. I've been trying to get by with support translations I've found online but they're not all there.

Sorry for such a long post, but this is just really frustrating me

Edit: I was looking in the full romfs folder for support dialogues and not the patch folder which has significantly less woops. That being said, does anybody have a link to a place where I can read translated supports? I really wanna know what Aqua is saying here :(

Edited by jonasoap

Mine is running fine with Gateway, but I also used a few other homebrew tools to get everything in Fates running right. ...Also I am not using the DLC as CIA I am using it as 3Ds/3Dz

I don't mean to bother you, but could you please explain how you got everything working (including the translated DLC of IK) with Gateway?

Edited by Bobhorton

Thanks a bunch for translating the supports, guys. I can't seem to access them from the museum though to read later; is there any reason for that in-game or is it something to do with them not being finished in the patch?

Could be either. We'll look into it.

Hi all, thank you for this reaaaaaally amazing work :wub:

But I still have a little problem, weirdly my supports are still untranslated, I went to the Invisible Kingdom path (the translation works great there) but when I communicate with Aqua or Felicia the support is still in japanese (C and B) did I do something wrong ?

Thanks !

Because the support wasn't translated. Not 100% of the 1000+ supports are done.

Ah, while I'm here, I was hoping someone more skilled in hacking than me could help me figure out what to do. I managed to extract the files for the IK from a .cia (the extractor I used had an option specifically made for extracting Fates DLC), but the files are split into two separate folders. "DecryptedRomFSPartition3" and "DecryptedRomFSPartition4". Both folders have the same files in them: A "local" folder with several folders from the game's data (GameData, m, movie, Scripts) and an fst.bin. When I put the files into the .romfs I'm using to run this patch, nothing changes (and the files replace themselves. IE: The files from Partition4 would replace the files from Partition3 if both were put in). Does someone know what I'm supposed to do with these? Is it even possible to use them with HANS and browserhax?

If I plan/happen to get the Imported Versions of Hoshido, Nohr, and IK/Touma(Special Edition), along with Cubic Ninja(Ninjhax)/Ocarina of Time #D(OoT3DHax), New 3DS, along with an Micro SD Card 128 GB or 200GB then do you need an Hex Editior for if/Fates ENG Translation Patch for it?

Ah, while I'm here, I was hoping someone more skilled in hacking than me could help me figure out what to do. I managed to extract the files for the IK from a .cia (the extractor I used had an option specifically made for extracting Fates DLC), but the files are split into two separate folders. "DecryptedRomFSPartition3" and "DecryptedRomFSPartition4". Both folders have the same files in them: A "local" folder with several folders from the game's data (GameData, m, movie, Scripts) and an fst.bin. When I put the files into the .romfs I'm using to run this patch, nothing changes (and the files replace themselves. IE: The files from Partition4 would replace the files from Partition3 if both were put in). Does someone know what I'm supposed to do with these? Is it even possible to use them with HANS and browserhax?

I'm pretty sure dlc isn't supported using the HANS method.

Hey everyone thanks for the great work as always just a quick question i'm using Gateway 3ds and I'm using a patched .3ds file a friend made for me using the steps provided. I find in the emunand after entering the gateway hack and open the game to be stuck on the 3ds logo loading screen any ideas?

I'm having the exact same issue :( It boot the game through HANS and it just sits on a black screen. Left it open for an hour to see if it would load, but nothing. Any help on this front would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! First of all amazing work guys, thanks to all the team.

I was wondering if, since the cutscenes lack subtitles, can we get a transcription of what the characters say? I don't mind watch the cutscene and then read what they say on the computer. thanks again.

If I plan/happen to get the Imported Versions of Hoshido, Nohr, and IK/Touma(Special Edition), along with Cubic Ninja(Ninjhax)/Ocarina of Time #D(OoT3DHax), New 3DS, along with an Micro SD Card 128 GB or 200GB then do you need an Hex Editior for if/Fates ENG Translation Patch for it?

What on earth do you need a 200GB SD card in your 3ds for? Does it even support ones that big?

You don't need to mess around with a hex editor. You just need a 3ds, a JP copy of the game, and some way to launch Homebrew (the SD card that comes with your 3ds should be plenty big enough).

Hex editors are free anyway, though...

Hi! First of all amazing work guys, thanks to all the team.

I was wondering if, since the cutscenes lack subtitles, can we get a transcription of what the characters say? I don't mind watch the cutscene and then read what they say on the computer. thanks again.

I imagine Youtube has plenty.