[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

If you want to use hans, you'll need to keep the cart around for whenever you want to play it. If you have a Gateway or a custom firmware (requires <9.2 system menu) then you can play it without the cart.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. First of all, congratulations and thank you for all the work you have done, you can't imagine how much I was happy when I first saw the title screen in English.

Now I have some questions, can we get the online content (free or paid) in some way or others or is it simply impossible ?

Also how far is the last part translation ?

Thanks !

From the Japanese eshop ofc lol.

Hi guys, good work on the translation patch so far!

I have a question about the support translations though. The first few lines in your first page says you have lots of support translated, but in the FAQ says the conversations are not. I decided to try you guys' patches with EmuNAND and NTR CFW. After getting through mandatory tutorials which are nicely translated, I took a few looks at the first support conversations in Hoshido part and none of them is translated at all. So I just want to be clear that you guys actually hasn't put in the translated support conversation, right?

Hi guys, good work on the translation patch so far!

I have a question about the support translations though. The first few lines in your first page says you have lots of support translated, but in the FAQ says the conversations are not. I decided to try you guys' patches with EmuNAND and NTR CFW. After getting through mandatory tutorials which are nicely translated, I took a few looks at the first support conversations in Hoshido part and none of them is translated at all. So I just want to be clear that you guys actually hasn't put in the translated support conversation, right?

There are a bunch translated and in the current patch, it's just that there are a lot of support conversations and between all the possible unit combinations, the odds that you have a few of the translated ones are low. Only two or three of my dozens of unlocked supports so far have been translated. I believe 132 of all the possible combinations have been translated and are in the current patch.

I do believe though that the supports are translated in full for each pairing though, so if one conversation is translated then all the further ones for those two units are also done.

There are a bunch translated and in the current patch, it's just that there are a lot of support conversations and between all the possible unit combinations, the odds that you have a few of the translated ones are low. Only two or three of my dozens of unlocked supports so far have been translated. I believe 132 of all the possible combinations have been translated and are in the current patch.

I do believe though that the supports are translated in full for each pairing though, so if one conversation is translated then all the further ones for those two units are also done.

Thank you, I was worried if I was doing something wrong, since none of my support companions' conversations with protag is translated after I got to the Hoshido's castle first time, which is very early of the game.

Can someone help me install the patch via PM? I've been trying to all day with no luck, and I'm getting seriously frustrated.

edit: via private messaging bc i'm stressed as fuck and don't want to feel like i'm being made fun of for not being able to do this, l-lol

Edited by esper

Quick question: What is this "dust" modifier I see sometimes applied to some of the stats in battles?

That would be a question for the FE14 boards, methinks. This topic is for the patch itself.

Can someone help me install the patch via PM? I've been trying to all day with no luck, and I'm getting seriously frustrated.

edit: via private messaging bc i'm stressed as fuck and don't want to feel like i'm being made fun of for not being able to do this, l-lol

The Nohr/Hoshido patch, or IK? What method are you trying to use?

There are plenty of people who can't get it to work, btw. Hacking isn't really meant to be user-friendly since it specifically involves doing stuff you're not intended to do.

That would be a question for the FE14 boards, methinks. This topic is for the patch itself.

The Nohr/Hoshido patch, or IK? What method are you trying to use?

There are plenty of people who can't get it to work, btw. Hacking isn't really meant to be user-friendly since it specifically involves doing stuff you're not intended to do.

PM'd you about it, hope that's okay...

Edited by esper

Anybody knows how to get the english translation for only FE:if conquest?

I want to play the game with the translation in my cartridge without having to dump the game on the console, is there anyway to do that?

it automatically tells which one youre playing, you dont have to worry about it

Thank for translated patch i finish almost all except invisible kingdom but i use gateway and almost give up because can't use it with gateway even ntr cfw + language plugin + emunand jp still doesnt work

but i really want to finish the last path so i try install cfw it kinda surprise since it super easy it much easier than try to install emunand jp with gateway card it took me 10 minute to figure it out how to do it

and now i can play invisible kingdom with english patch with rxtool cfw anyone using gateway i recommand use rxtool cfw it super easy with gateway card since you already have emunand + cia installer from gateway with two of these you will skip so many complicated thing ( you don't even have to reinstall anything in emunand since it share with gateway emunand just use rxtool to install dlc eng and run .cia game in rxtool emunand )

and now i can play invisible kingdom with english patch with rxtool cfw anyone using gateway i recommand use rxtool cfw it super easy with gateway card since you already have emunand + cia installer from gateway with two of these you will skip so many complicated thing ( you don't even have to reinstall anything in emunand since it share with gateway emunand just use rxtool to install dlc eng and run .cia game in rxtool emunand )

Have you made it past Cht.6? The first 6 chapters of IK are in english even if you didn't install the files correctly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWjdyo8QgYk

I've followed this video exactly but I keep getting a black screen. Can someone help?

What part are you getting the black screen on?

Edited by Czar_Yoshi