[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

This are DLC that have not released yet. The large DLC cia has entries for all the DLC, but only the one with character icons are playable for now.

Oh, thank you for telling me these, because my o3ds eur region (and if i change emunand i still cant go to eshop to buy them)

No, i would not buying them in jpn, i would better buy eng release. For now i complete Hoshino path, now playing Nohr path

Oh, 2016... How much time of waiting this would be) But, we all need to thanks translators for they work! Nin~ nin~ ^o^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long time reader first time poster, I have this stickied somewhere special and I've been monitoring what I can but I stopped keeping up with it for a bit. Can someone give me a quick run down of everything that's been translated so far? I just wanted to let everyone know how important this truly is to the fans of fire emblem anticipating this game. Nintendo basically was forced to admit they are censoring the shit out of this game much like 8-4..3-4? Idr the group, did with Awakening. So this is seriously the most important thing to date concerning fire emblem. You guys are fucking incredible. Now my next bit of info, are any of the translators/users who release the patch aware of the Ironhax/Tubehax exploit enabling Homebrew on 9.9.0 firmware? If not you should definitely check it out and add it to the list of install-able bits, I say this because I'm kind of at a loss on how to patch my physical copy of the special edition of fire emblem If.

-Chapters

-Weapons

-Items

-Dialogues

-DLC

Idk just some stuff please, like a TL;DR bit

Thanks for reading and or posting something so I can wrap my head around this :D

So long time reader first time poster, I have this stickied somewhere special and I've been monitoring what I can but I stopped keeping up with it for a bit. Can someone give me a quick run down of everything that's been translated so far? I just wanted to let everyone know how important this truly is to the fans of fire emblem anticipating this game. Nintendo basically was forced to admit they are censoring the shit out of this game much like 8-4..3-4? Idr the group, did with Awakening. So this is seriously the most important thing to date concerning fire emblem. You guys are fucking incredible. Now my next bit of info, are any of the translators/users who release the patch aware of the Ironhax/Tubehax exploit enabling Homebrew on 9.9.0 firmware? If not you should definitely check it out and add it to the list of install-able bits, I say this because I'm kind of at a loss on how to patch my physical copy of the special edition of fire emblem If.

-Chapters

-Weapons

-Items

-Dialogues

-DLC

Thanks for reading and or posting something so I can wrap my head around this :D

Just like to point out that everything we've released so far is in the op.

And Ironhax/Tubehax won't let you patch the game...and how to do that is the op too.

-Chapters: 0-12 H/N

-Weapons: All

-Items: All but not DLC

-Dialogues: Whatever's in 0-12 H/N

-DLC: Not gonna bother until we've finished the main story

(We have a lot more stuff unreleased as of now, including tons of supports)

-Chapters

-Weapons

-Items

-Dialogues

-DLC

Well i think everyone is aware of Ironhax/Tubehax exploit that is into the hacking scene. The problem is the patch is not compatible with those exploits. Those exploits doesn't have the ARM9 access, which makes it useless for running CFW such as Pasta CFW, etc, which is essential for running the patch. Users end up going back to Ninjahax 1.0 just to get this stuff working. However the new exploit are better for Homebrews such as snes emulators etc, especially on the N3ds (where you see a huge performance leap).

Edit: Sorry Luyairis just posted a little bit before I did, to answer your question.

Edited by Zoelius

Well i think everyone is aware of Ironhax/Tubehax exploit that is into the hacking scene. The problem is the patch is not compatible with those exploits. Those exploits doesn't have the ARM9 access, which makes it useless for running CFW such as Pasta CFW, etc, which is essential for running the patch. Users end up going back to Ninjahax 1.0 just to get this stuff working. However the new exploit are better for Homebrews such as snes emulators etc, especially on the N3ds (where you see a huge performance leap).

Edit: Sorry Luyairis just posted a little bit before I did, to answer your question.

Crap, I was hoping there would be a way to use the patch with the current hack, I cant use Ninjahax because of my firmware version. I did the Ironhax exploit just to play If. Is there a way the next patch can be compatible with it by any chance?

Crap, I was hoping there would be a way to use the patch with the current hack, I cant use Ninjahax because of my firmware version. I did the Ironhax exploit just to play If. Is there a way the next patch can be compatible with it by any chance?

Not unless smealum does a miracle. Remember, our patch is simply just using exploits found by more advanced hackers.

For people unable to use the full exploit, you can keep an eye on the 3DS emulator, Citra. It currently has a playable (this does not mean enjoyable) state for Fire Emblem Awakening, and improvements are continued to be made. Fire Emblem if will probably inherit any gains made for Awakening along the way.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-new-3ds-emulator.365154/page-61#post-5584340

Video of the emulator performance can be found here, with Awakening last part of the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhLEs4yEmlU

Edited by Celice

Citra is still to early for it be playable at an acceptable pace, it runs like molasses and is still very buggy, maybe by the end of the year it'll be more acceptable but I doubt it'll be any good in it's current state.

Though it's progress is very exceptional so it might be good by the end of the year.

Edited by Xanek

Just like to point out that everything we've released so far is in the op.

And Ironhax/Tubehax won't let you patch the game...and how to do that is the op too.

-Chapters: 0-12 H/N

-Weapons: All

-Items: All but not DLC

-Dialogues: Whatever's in 0-12 H/N

-DLC: Not gonna bother until we've finished the main story

(We have a lot more stuff unreleased as of now, including tons of supports)

That sounds great ! It would be great if you guys will translate the skinship conversations too, along with the supports.

Also, I have some questions. I have a JPN N3DS with Emunand 9.1 and I was curious if I can update the game to version 1.1 directly in-game? And is it safe to download DLC and play multiplayer, or do I have to convert the rom to .3dz? Thanks

Edited by Zinie

That sounds great ! It would be great if you guys will translate the skinship conversations too, along with the supports.

Also, I have some questions. I have a JPN N3DS with Emunand 9.1 and I was curious if I can update the game to version 1.1 directly in-game? And is it safe to download DLC and play multiplayer, or do I have to convert the rom to .3dz? Thanks

You'll be able to play online and get/use dlcs if your game is a .cia or .3dz (the .3dz needs a private header, but the .cia patch option deals with that for you). Updating it in-game works.

You'll be able to play online and get/use dlcs if your game is a .cia or .3dz (the .3dz needs a private header, but the .cia patch option deals with that for you). Updating it in-game works.

Thank you ! Also, in the future if I want to repatch the game to higher version, do I need to do the whole patching process again for the patched rom, or I will have to patch it with a clean rom like new? I assume If I convert my rom to .3dz I will have to apply my private header again when repatch it to higher version too right? And is it nescessary for the game header to be in the same region with my N3DS, or any game would work? Thanks again.

Also, I have a weird bug. I can't see the food I offer to Lilith. She just eats air ! ~.~

Edited by Zinie

Thank you ! Also, in the future if I want to repatch the game to higher version, do I need to do the whole patching process again for the patched rom, or I will have to patch it with a clean rom like new? I assume If I convert my rom to .3dz I will have to apply my private header again when repatch it to higher version too right? And is it nescessary for the game header to be in the same region with my N3DS, or any game would work? Thanks again.

Also, I have a weird bug. I can't see the food I offer to Lilith. She just eats air ! ~.~

Yes, you will need patch the patch with a clean rom.

That's just a small bug, so don't worry about it. It'll be fixed in the future patches.

I have some questions about game:

1. In Nohr path when first appear Asura in Chapter 17 in the end of it give us 2 choice.

I choose right, what difference and what it's give us?

2. Hey anybody know how capture someone and how to use jail?

Jail always empty... What i need to do to capture someone?

3. And Nohr path don't have "Challenge" or "Find enemy"?

I already complete story mode and still have characters with not max lvl...

How lvl up them then??

(Forgot about dlc, but still how to do it without them? =D )

Edited by ever17

Hey anybody know how capture someone and how to use jail? Jail always empty... What i need to do to capture someone?

And Nohr path don't have "Challenge" or "Find enemy"? I already complete story mode and still have characters with not max lvl... How lvl up them then??

Zero and Orochi have a "Capture" skill to capture enemies.

Conquest is supposed to be like the older FE games where you can't fight skirmishes and grind for EXP. The only way to grind for EXP in Conquest is to play the Terrifying Spirit Mountain DLC.

Edited by Linkmstr

1. In Nohr path when first appear Asura in Chapter 17 in the end of it give us 2 choice.

You choose if you kill him or not. Basically, you decide if he'll be a playable character or not.

2. Hey anybody know how capture someone and how to use jail?

Jail always empty... What i need to do to capture someone?

3. And Nohr path don't have "Challenge" or "Find enemy"?

I already complete story mode and still have characters with not max lvl...

How lvl up them then??

(Forgot about dlc, but still how to do it without them? =D )

Since you edited and asked more questions.

1. The one choice lets Asura live or he dies.

2. I already gave you that answer. Zero and Orochi have a personal skill that captures enemies. When you're about to attack an enemy, pick "Capture".

3. There's no other way to grind. You have to use the Terrifying Spirit Mountain DLC if you want to grind on Conquest.

Edited by Linkmstr

I'm loving the job you guys are doing so far, and I know you're probably tired about being asked this, yet I must ask because the suspense is killing me. Are there any updates about the next patch? I'm not asking for a release date or anything of the sort, just a small update about how progress is coming along, is it coming along smoothly?

I'm loving the job you guys are doing so far, and I know you're probably tired about being asked this, yet I must ask because the suspense is killing me. Are there any updates about the next patch? I'm not asking for a release date or anything of the sort, just a small update about how progress is coming along, is it coming along smoothly?

It's getting there. ;)

Regarding a more accurate answer than SOON, progress has considerably slowed down since when we started, notably because of school starting for the majority of the group. I would expect the next patch to be delayed as we all transition into school. All 4 of the translators (PotatoPower, Shadowofchaos725, AmberdoresqueTea/shomunn, and I) are also starting to get busy and/or burn out. That being said, we could really use more translators! The proofreaders and editors are all starting to get similarly busy too. So as much as we'd like to release earlier, I'm afraid we'll be delayed...

Edit: If you wanted a more content-specific answer, Nohr and Invisible Kingdom are being focused on mainly for now (though we'll release all three at the same time). A ton of supports are also finished/being worked on (I mean, there's over a thousand supports), but we're still far from finished with that. Main chapters are approaching completion still rather quickly, though.

Edited by luyairis

Regarding a more accurate answer than SOON, progress has considerably slowed down since when we started, notably because of school starting for the majority of the group. I would expect the next patch to be delayed as we all transition into school. All 4 of the translators (PotatoPower, Shadowofchaos725, AmberdoresqueTea/shomunn, and I) are also starting to get busy and/or burn out. That being said, we could really use more translators! The proofreaders and editors are all starting to get similarly busy too. So as much as we'd like to release earlier, I'm afraid we'll be delayed...

Edit: If you wanted a more content-specific answer, Nohr and Invisible Kingdom are being focused on mainly for now (though we'll release all three at the same time). A ton of supports are also finished/being worked on (I mean, there's over a thousand supports), but we're still far from finished with that. Main chapters are approaching completion still rather quickly, though.

Alright, I see what you mean with school starting, and I wish I actually knew the language in order to help the translation team. But hey, if you guys need someone to proofread I'm available.

But still, to think that Nohr and Invisible Kingdom being focused on would mean that Hoshido is already done right? If so then that's amazing, and thinking that you guys really went through the task of translating the supports so soon is truly amazing.

But still, to think that Nohr and Invisible Kingdom being focused on would mean that Hoshido is already done right? If so then that's amazing, and thinking that you guys really went through the task of translating the supports so soon is truly amazing.

Hoshido is not done, shadowofchaos725 has been very busy. If Nohr and IK are finished before Hoshido is finished, we'll finish Hoshido quickly.

You choose if you kill him or not. Basically, you decide if he'll be a playable character or not.

Since you edited and asked more questions.
1. The one choice lets Asura live or he dies.
2. I already gave you that answer. Zero and Orochi have a personal skill that captures enemies. When you're about to attack an enemy, pick "Capture".
3. There's no other way to grind. You have to use the Terrifying Spirit Mountain DLC if you want to grind on Conquest.

1. Thank you both for help! I'm happy that he not was killed then)

2. Okey, would look on it! Thanks! (One thing, when playing captured only online others players characters or in story i can capture too? Like boss characters or characters that joins you in another story path (i think it don't work for them, but maybe... xD))

3. Ok, i know that thing... Yeah, without exp dlc it was hard, but i complete it!) Now all characters have last lvl (Still don't use seal=+5lvl on them)

And one more thing, where you find spoiler button? xD (I cant find it)

Edited by ever17