[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yelo, was wondering if you're still in need of a translator for the next chapters?

Saw that you where in need a few pages back and was wondering if that was still a thing.

Any translation help would be nice :)

We only have 3 active translators right now (PotatoPower, Master of Memes, and me)

so i got the game and is working fine i follow the instructions you guys provided

now i have question there is a version of this game that include both games in 1 cartridge ?

You got it to work using what method? Details please unless it's illegal in which case nevermind. I'll go about my business.

so i got the game and is working fine i follow the instructions you guys provided

now i have question there is a version of this game that include both games in 1 cartridge ?

Yes. The special edition of Fire Emblem If has both games in one cartridge, which iirc works best with our patcher. You can find them for about $165 USD on eBay.

So is the whole game translated? You guys said that you've done the menu translations. Has all of the dialogue been translated?

We've already answered this many times. The chapter dialogue is nearing 100% completion (recently, all of our translators became busy).

I read somewhere that it takes many hours to dump the game. Is it true?

Yes. The special edition of Fire Emblem If has both games in one cartridge, which iirc works best with our patcher. You can find them for about $165 USD on eBay.

We've already answered this many times. The chapter dialogue is nearing 100% completion (recently, all of our translators became busy).

Ah, that's good to hear! Sorry for asking that question, I just recently returned to lurking this thread since HANS came out. Anyway, you guys are a miracle, keep doing God's (Naga's?) work, and thank you so much for this fan-translation! I'm looking forward to playing a meme-free, non-censored localization of this game and I'm really excited to import it!

Put the decrypt9 files on the root of your SD card (the very first folder that opens when you open the SD card, the bottom, whatever you want to call it). To start it, use the browser exploit just like you would to boot the Gateway menu.

...I'd link the decryption tutorial on Citra's github page because it explains it really well, but can't seem to find it. Is it gone?

Which files, exactly? ncchinfo.bin? Also, there doesn't seem to be a decrypt option on the gateway menu...

Edit: I was searching through the rxtools menu and found an option to generate Xorpads. Is this what you were referring to?

Edited by JimmehMaster

Do we have an update on the tutorial video for using it with HANS yet? I managed to get it braindumped but I don't totally get how to use romfs extractor and how to replace the .lz files. Any help would be welcome!

Edited by Praedyth