Atey's pixel art

Luzan

I created a topic here last year, I think... but it looks like that topic is dead lol, so I'm forced to start a new one.

If somebody here know me by my deviantart, you probably wont see much new stuff here xD

Anyways, I'll post some of my pixel art works.

Katua_zpsa2gopxm4.pngFE mugs I made some time ago yeah, I know her name is translated as Catria.

em_zpssxibys12.png

A self-portrait... kind of.

And also some simple gifs of my original characters

etheon_zps80ys6z7z.gifaxasspider_zpsbwlyqjdd.gifkuhitosleeping_zpseln65qxa.gif

Edited by Luzan

Your shading is nice, I especially like the hair, but the faces have really weird shaping. L'arachel and elphin are especially off putting.

self-mug is nice, but i do agree with toa on the weird shapes xD

it may be a style thingy, but it makes characters like L'Arachel look really creepy XD

i like ur colour choices tho, teach m palettesssss :c

Even though I know alot less than them, I have to disagree with Toa and Nih about Elphin, he's probably my favorite out of the mugs for some reason, though I do think his nose should be a little more centered... maybe. L'Arachel does look pretty weird though, almost like her jaw bone is off/too high, or her cheek bone is too low.

Pent looks awesome, and I really like the fur on Calzus.

Or because his nose and eyes are bulging out of his skull.

Your noses are kinda bulbous instead of nosy. Lol. Otherwise, these are pretty solid. Some are much better than others, but hey... That's what revisions are for.

The self mug and the gifs are the best; I especially enjoy the gif retro styles

Some are much better than others, but hey... That's what revisions are for.

Haha that's so very true... even I notice that while I'm finishing the mugs, but I keep them like that anyways lol.

My favorite one from the FE mugs is Shinon, but uh... I'll see what I can do with the others xD (more precisely L'Arachel and Elphin, it seems.) Yes, I agree that Elphin's eyes look weird... I'll see what I can do about that... eventually.

Maybe I'll try to fix some of the mugs moving the nose/eyes/mouth/jaw around a little... once I have more time to do that, of course. Thanks for the critiques and nice comments :>

Yay, now I have time even though I'm not usually in the mood of making pixel art, lol...

Today I'm a little bit nostalgic, so I tried something new: make a mug with the style of... Shining Force 2~ :D

qeushi_zpsjorgmrjw.gif

I feel like compared to the Fire Emblem mugs, these are so easy to make.

Talking about SF2, I made a sprite of Slade a loooong time ago, but never finished it and never will 'cause I hate making sprites lol.

Slade.gif_zps2jaaaq5i.png

SLADE HOLY HSIOTHSHTISHTIHSITHSIHTSIHT

SLADE IS LITERALLY THE COOLEST FUCKING CHARACTER OF ALL TIME

I DFFUCKGINGKGNF

I LOVE YOU ALREADY

SSHSHHHHHGNNNNGG

SHINING FORCE 2 IS GREATEST FUCKING GAME ON THE PLANET

SERIOUSLY

i love you so much

edit- marry me pls ilysm

Edited by Ghatsu!

Yeah xD Slade is freaking cool and one of the best there. Too bad that he was quite overlooked on the story, he could've been a very important character, since he's basically the responsible of what happens. I also like Gerhalt... Zynk looks cool, but I never used him.

Shining Force 1 also has some cool characters. I made a sprite of one of them a long time ago (even though this character is from the remake, lol)

zuika_zpsvu5anrkf.png

Zuika is my favorite from the remake <3

Here's a bunch of really old sprites I made:

JonathanCharlottesprite_zpsoeg6aggx.png Jonathan and Charlotte from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (yeah, Jonathan needs a remake)

Dante_nevan_agniamprudra_rebellion_zpsez Dante, from Devil May Cry 3 using Nevan, Agni & Rudra and Rebellion

Garchomp_zpsrw36pu49.png A Garchomp

And also, some FE characters:

Levin_zpsvohrpku4.pngFury_zpsw1vwhjnd.pngPhee_zpspxlsmzkn.pngSety_zpsjyihf4bu.png The green-haired family

AdeanMidayle._zpslyfyg9yl.png Aideen and Midir

HolynAyra._zps1yp7jewn.png Ayra and Holyn

GerikJoshua_zpsl4rpulbr.png Gerik and Joshua

CormagTana_zpsywouxjwu.png Cormag and Tana

EphraimLArachel_zpswxwu7bjc.png Ephraim and L'Arachel

FordeVanessa_zpsscvca4mp.png Vanessa and Forde

SethEirika_zpsxcglkhet.png Eirika and Seth

I think that's my most... "decent" from my old fixel art, the old faces are quite bad xD

Edited by Luzan

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...