Angelcynn: The Myrcian Conflict (OOC) - ALL FULL

Shin

Hey, I've been caught up with work, but I've had a chance to review your sign up. For the most part it's actually pretty coherent. There are just a couple of things I feel could do with clarifying or developing to enable you to get the most out of the RP.

• Why did he specifically remain in Magonsaete? Was there a reason why he would remain there instead of attempting to return home? It would also be good to go into more depth about the nature of his work. Magonsaete is a collection of bandit tribes, were there certain ones he tended to work for or was it lucky dip?
  •  His stats still use 60 base points, this is above the number you're allowed. You will be automatically levelled but you need to create a character as if they were level 1.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Shin said:

Hey, I've been caught up with work, but I've had a chance to review your sign up. For the most part it's actually pretty coherent. There are just a couple of things I feel could do with clarifying or developing to enable you to get the most out of the RP.

• Why did he specifically remain in Magonsaete? Was there a reason why he would remain there instead of attempting to return home? It would also be good to go into more depth about the nature of his work. Magonsaete is a collection of bandit tribes, were there certain ones he tended to work for or was it lucky dip?

Alright then, I just clarified that part in the biography. He didn't want to go back there because all of his family left at the same time, so he has doubts whether they did make it back alive. All of his friends also fled the nation during the same time. If he went back there, he'd be alone. Plus, he still thinks that Myrcia is under attack from Deira (unless the war is over and I should have read all of the 5 arcs instead), so it'll be insane to go from fighting unorganized bandits to yearly-trained militants.

11 hours ago, Shin said:

His stats still use 60 base points, this is above the number you're allowed. You will be automatically levelled but you need to create a character as if they were level 1.

But I'm pretty sure I fixed his stats, and the sum is precisely 30 points... Unless I did some inaccurate quick Marths (pun intended)

capture_by_duckmann18-dc0ke97.png

There are still some questions as to why he would prefer to remain in a barbarian wasteland rather than any of the civilised nations, but that can be discussed later. Please join the discord via this link. It'll take you to the new player channel where we can hammer out some other details.