• Hector
    • Eliwood
    • Kent
    • Florina
  2. 2. Who do you ship Hector with?

• Florina
    • Lyn
    • Farina

Nobody, I play too quickly to get any supports. It's what I sacrifice for greatness... and also low turn counts. Storywise, probably Farina and Kent. It just makes sense and I'm too lazy to justify why my subjective opinion is correct.

[spoiler=Massive FE convo spoiler]

f7e8f73bdb0480b4d457040302eae691.png

Edited by Shin

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you considered, just once, that maybe your memory isn't perfect and you're misremembering because it's been a really long time since you played the game?

Duh, of course my memory is not perfect. And I've admitted to remembering wrong before (like in that scenario about whether Cloud spoke English in Smash. I was surprised to see I was wrong, but I was wrong there). But I know that this is not one of the occasions that I'm wrong.

Duh, of course my memory is not perfect. And I've admitted to remembering wrong before (like in that scenario about whether Cloud spoke English in Smash. I was surprised to see I was wrong, but I was wrong there). But I know that this is not one of the occasions that I'm wrong.

Except you ARE wrong. That conversation shows up only on Hector's mode 31x, if Lyn and Hector have an A-support with each other. Proof here: http://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/scripts/game-script/hectors-story/chapter-31x-battle-preparations/

So either you're wrong, or every other person who says otherwise is wrong -- including the main site and no one bothered to correct it after all these years (not very likely).

If I didn't see it in my game, then where did I see it? Tell me that. I wouldn't be looking up videos on Hector mode or anything because I've never needed or wanted to. Not that I still want to insist I'm right, I'm just trying to figure out why I'm probably wrong now that you've shown me this.

Edited by Anacybele

I ship Lyn x Rath hard. I just think Lyn would live a happier life with Sacean people.

For Hector, I ship him with an OC Sage character since Florina, in my mind at least, is super gay for Lyn, but alas, Lyn shall never know.

Eli obviously goes with Ninian (Even though that is not the question of the topic, I felt that it was important).

If I didn't see it in my game, then where did I see it? Tell me that. I wouldn't be looking up videos on Hector mode or anything because I've never needed or wanted to. Not that I still want to insist I'm right, I'm just trying to figure out why I'm probably wrong now that you've shown me this.

How am I supposed to know where you could've seen it … Maybe you're remembering some other conversation Lyn and Hector had, and you're mistaking it for this one?

Um, can't we just accept opinions and move on?

The convo only happens with an A support. End of story. Everyone misremembers things, so lets not take it out on each other...

I ship Hector/Lyn, But Rath/Lyn and Hector/Florina are cool too.

So long as there's no Eliwood/Lyn. But you can support it, naturally, I just don't like it in context of FE6's Marcus/Lilina support.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

That's how I feel about Eliwood/Ninian.

Eh? but Eliwood/Ninian is the only pairing in the game that is 100% canon there is even evidence in FE6 supporting this with was it Marcus or merlinus? one of them told Roy that Eliwood once went all the way to Illia alone and got a rare flower from there for his wife and Ninian if I am not mistaken was born from there or atleast her mother was and once lived there. It could be possible that Eliwood ended up with Fiora but eh Kent/Fiora felt more natural to me.. But yeah the game was pretty much screaming Eliwood x Ninian. And besides how else could Roy be so smooth with the dragons in FE6? heheh Lol he really gets along with dragons that has to be his dragon side speaking :D

I do feel like Eliwood x Ninian is canon myself, that it's pushed even harder than Chrom x Sumia in Awakening. But since Fiora and Lyn are still options for Eliwood, people are allowed to ship them too. I'm not a huge fan of any of these three with Eliwood, but I put him with Ninian anyway because I can't see him choosing some random unnamed girl over her due to what the game does with them and I already ship Lyn with Hector and Fiora with Sain.

Edited by Anacybele

Eh? but Eliwood/Ninian is the only pairing in the game that is 100% canon there is even evidence in FE6 supporting this with was it Marcus or merlinus? one of them told Roy that Eliwood once went all the way to Illia alone and got a rare flower from there for his wife and Ninian if I am not mistaken was born from there or atleast her mother was and once lived there. It could be possible that Eliwood ended up with Fiora but eh Kent/Fiora felt more natural to me.. But yeah the game was pretty much screaming Eliwood x Ninian. And besides how else could Roy be so smooth with the dragons in FE6? heheh Lol he really gets along with dragons that has to be his dragon side speaking :D

Eliwood/Ninian, while likely, isn't 100% canon.

Tbh if I were to rank Eliwood's pairings in terms of likelihood from FE6 and 7 evidence, not counting 7's supports but counting 6's:

Ninian > Fiora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lyn.

Lyn isn't from Illia, Eliwood got a flower from Illia, and if Lyn was his wife it would honestly make far more sense for him to grab a Sacaen flower, since Lyn loved Sacae so much. Tbqh I think the only reason Lyn is an option to begin with is because she's a lord.

Leaving Fiora and Ninian

Ninian's pushed by the game, but that doesn't make her canon. She can go live with Nils for centuries if the player chooses. Meaning Fiora is the other likely choice.

...Course, Fiora opens up the possibility of Roy and Lilina being incest, if Hector marries one of Fiora's sisters.

the only possible (as in, has a paired ending) pairing I like for either of them is Florina. #polyamory

I also like Hector/Eliwood but they've denied me even a best friends forever-type paired ending for them oh well

As an EliwoodxLyn shipper myself, I personally headcanon that the Illian flower was one Florina had with her shortly after meeting Lyn, thus Eliwood knew Lyn had a fondness towards this flower due to her friendship with Flo.

I do feel like Eliwood x Ninian is canon myself, that it's pushed even harder than Chrom x Sumia in Awakening. But since Fiora and Lyn are still options for Eliwood, people are allowed to ship them too. I'm not a huge fan of any of these three with Eliwood, but I put him with Ninian anyway because I can't see him choosing some random unnamed girl over her due to what the game does with them and I already ship Lyn with Hector and Fiora with Sain.

Same here on pretty much everything except Hector/Lyn I dunno I just never could bring myself to like that ship even though the game sorta pushes to it but less so than Eliwood/Ninian I more prefer Rath/Lyn as not only does FE7 ending state state they had Sue in FE6 there is some stuff to support Lyn/Rath. Leaving Hector with the Pegasus sisters (Lilina does resemble one of the pegasus sisters) but I won`t knock those that support Hector/Lyn I can see why some would go for that one. Fiora/Sain is golden even though I feel Kent/Fiora is the ''canon one'' actually anything with Sain is great I love all his supports they are hilarious Lol.

Eliwood/Ninian, while likely, isn't 100% canon.

Tbh if I were to rank Eliwood's pairings in terms of likelihood from FE6 and 7 evidence, not counting 7's supports but counting 6's:

Ninian > Fiora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lyn.

Lyn isn't from Illia, Eliwood got a flower from Illia, and if Lyn was his wife it would honestly make far more sense for him to grab a Sacaen flower, since Lyn loved Sacae so much. Tbqh I think the only reason Lyn is an option to begin with is because she's a lord.

Leaving Fiora and Ninian

Ninian's pushed by the game, but that doesn't make her canon. She can go live with Nils for centuries if the player chooses. Meaning Fiora is the other likely choice.

...Course, Fiora opens up the possibility of Roy and Lilina being incest, if Hector marries one of Fiora's sisters.

Yeah true anyone but Lyn is Roy`s mother everything pretty much points away from that. So yeah either it was Firora or Ninian I do enjoy most Ninian/Eliwood. Your analysis of this is pretty much accurate I agree. It is awesome to think that Roy is half dragon though :) that means while he can`t transform he can atleast live very long like Sophia and such I dunno what other benefits come from it.

Same here on pretty much everything except Hector/Lyn I dunno I just never could bring myself to like that ship even though the game sorta pushes to it but less so than Eliwood/Ninian I more prefer Rath/Lyn as not only does FE7 ending state state they had Sue in FE6 there is some stuff to support Lyn/Rath. Leaving Hector with the Pegasus sisters (Lilina does resemble one of the pegasus sisters) but I won`t knock those that support Hector/Lyn I can see why some would go for that one. Fiora/Sain is golden even though I feel Kent/Fiora is the ''canon one'' actually anything with Sain is great I love all his supports they are hilarious Lol.

Yeah true anyone but Lyn is Roy`s mother everything pretty much points away from that. So yeah either it was Firora or Ninian I do enjoy most Ninian/Eliwood. Your analysis of this is pretty much accurate I agree. It is awesome to think that Roy is half dragon though :) that means while he can`t transform he can atleast live very long like Sophia and such I dunno what other benefits come from it.

Ninian!Roy is 1/4 Dragon, not 1/2, unless you subscribe to Eleanora is a dragon theories. Even then, there's still all the chance and stuff associated with genetics and inheritance that saying 1/4 isn't accurate either.

On the other hand, mixing genetics and magic is terribly confusing and for the love of our sanity is not a topic we should closely examine.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know, Lyn & Eliwood just seem right if not I'd say Lyn & Mark but that's just my opinion. As for Hector, we all know its Florina. It's too cute not to be.

Lyn can have Mark, gender be damned. :P:

I prefer Hector with Florina, because she worked on getting over her fear of men JUST to talk to him. That's admirable~!

I used to be a LynxHector shipper, but then a friend showed me how much Sue looks like Lyn, and Lilina looks like Florina. I've been shipping FlorinaxHector and RathxLyn ever since.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to necro an old thread but I think it's pretty interesting how different result this poll compare to this one https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68605-fe7-lord-shipping-rankings/

I'm even more surprise how many people hook up Hector with Farina. I seriously thought that was his least popular pairing given how irritating it is to get them paired up.

5 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Sorry to necro an old thread but I think it's pretty interesting how different result this poll compare to this one https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68605-fe7-lord-shipping-rankings/

I'm even more surprise how many people hook up Hector with Farina. I seriously thought that was his least popular pairing given how irritating it is to get them paired up.

For my last couple playthroughs, I've paired Hector and Farina. It's kinda growing on me, it seems really natural for both characters. As of right now, I still prefer Hector/Florina, but who knows? In the future, Hector/Farina may overtake it.