What is the avatar of the user above you saying?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait! Wait!  You're home?  Oh my gosh!  I knew you'd come back!  Oh stick!  Fetch! What?  Oh we're gonna play fetch!  Oh, that's just the broom.  Yeah!  The broom!  That's cool!  How was your day?  Good?  Mine was good!  Food?  Is that new food?  Woah!  That smells great!  I love new food!  This is the best day of my life!

Hello?  Hello?  Am I cute?  Aren't I cute?  I know I'm cute.  If you look under the dictionary I'm the definition of cute.  Nothing else is even remotely cute.  So why are you not giving your full attention to me?  I'm talking and talking and talking over here and trying to get you to hear me.  I'm trying to make it seem like you can find me out at some point.  I just want everything that the average Eevee is required to have.  So what's taking so long?  What are you doing over there?  I'm over here waiting for you!

Hello?  Hello?  Am I cute?  Aren't I cute?  I know I'm cute.  If you look under the dictionary I'm the definition of cute.  Nothing else is even remotely cute.  So why are you not giving your full attention to me?  I'm talking and talking and talking over here and trying to get you to hear me.  I'm trying to make it seem like you can find me out at some point.  I just want everything that the average Eevee is required to have.  So what's taking so long?  What are you doing over there?  I'm over here waiting for you!

Do you... need something?

23 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I don't know why, but what you posted reminded me of this.

Yes that's the actual dub.

10/10 dub.