What is the avatar of the user above you saying?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hey, flowers.

3 hours ago, Nym said:

10/10 dub.

The anime is called Ghost Stories if you're curious! Originally, it was supposed to be like Scooby-Doo, but it flopped so hard in Japan to the point where when ADV Films got the license, the makers of the anime told them to do whatever they needed to do to make it sell.

The result, as you could see, was glorious.

Stop staring, geez.

10 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

The anime is called Ghost Stories if you're curious! Originally, it was supposed to be like Scooby-Doo, but it flopped so hard in Japan to the point where when ADV Films got the license, the makers of the anime told them to do whatever they needed to do to make it sell.

The result, as you could see, was glorious.

Glorious indeed XD

I will use my cute looks to abuse you and force you my trainer, who is my slave, to do as I say whenever I say and whatever it is I say. You will not promote me into anything useful and you better listen because I will make sure your name is tarnished if you disagree with a sacreed Eevee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Just one more minute!!!

"You know Corrin, this Byleth seems similar. Mysterious powers, talks to dragons, has a powerful sword, odd cos-"

"Camilla, I'm not so sure about that."

"He's even got a bunch of kids under his command-"

"Please stop."