Where in the World is Tellius?

Sentacotus

So i've been thinking alot about where in the world Tellius is. Now people are quick to say that its in a world all its own apart from Akaneia and only accessed through the Outrealms and I got that but...

Fates details

Apparently Luna, Odin, and Lazward are the actual kids from Awakening and they outright say so themselves that makes the world of Fates (which we thought was a new world entirely) part of Akaneia taking place after FE13 or related to it in the same way.

We see the world map just loops and repeats in Awakening but with the push by IS to make every continent related to Akaneia in some way it has me wondering if they will ever have Tellius and Akaneia crossover and explain their relation to one another. Kind of how Gaiden and Awakening explored Valm to an extent. Sure as much as I'd love for another Tellius centered game its just not going to happen. But a game with both Tellius and Akaneia could be a possibility. Plus maybe they can explore or hint at how Priam came to be in Valm and all.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Edited by LordTaco42

Apparently Luna, Odin, and Lazward are the actual kids from Awakening and they outright say so themselves that makes the world of Fates (which we thought was a new world entirely) part of Akaneia taking place after FE13 or related to it in the same way.

Or maybe the world depicted in Fates is in it's own separate Outrealm, and Severa, Owain and Inigo just travelled there from Ylisse.

That is definetely a possibility but I feel like IS can only use the outrealms so many times. I mean what happens if they keep putting the actual characters (not reincarnations) from previous games into the new ones? Does the Outrealms all of a suddenly become a main part of the story?

I used to believe that all the continents from the different FE games were in the same world, but honestly, what with the seemingly random way chronology works in FE13/14 and the disconnection of all the non-Akaneia games from each other, I think IS just doesn't care all that much about how all the different games tie together.