Dunal

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn ReDux (v0.8.72 CH 2-2)

new patch isnt working with me  i tried applying it on top of the old patched file patch a gives a black screen, patch b gives errors

EDIT : it worked with the original file tho

Edited by flare9

1 hour ago, Dunal said:

3-1 is actually done

Did you manage to make the greenhead's visit event give an item as well, or did youdo something like make the non-greenheads' visit reward a coin and replace the hidden coin at the northwest deadend with the actually valuable item?

And yeah, I just realised that what that post meant was that it's Hard's disabling of the weapon triangle that increases hammer damage against alondite, not using Parity. It would indeed be interesting if Parity disabled WTA, specially as a tool for darkmage-hunting with melee weapons.

Edited by Mr. Mister

Dunal, did you remove the magic WTA to avoid it being OP? I quite liked the change-was feedback that it made magic users too difficult to deal with? 

I believe I've identified the file causing the issue for modded Wiis. Namely, the dispos_h.bin file in the bmap0103 folder in the zmap directory is part of the problem. When I removed it from the ferd folder used by Riivolution for patching, it proceeded to the battle map fine. Unit stats and classes were not affected, but Sothe did enter the map from the location in the vanilla game and not the new one by the chests in the southwest corner of the map. I also believe the enemy unit deployment was identical to how it was in the vanilla game.