Best way to grind Paragon?

Azz

So I am trying to grind my units up since some of them are falling behind, particularly units from paralouges whom I left to do till the end of the game for reasons I don't even know.I was just wandering is there any way to grind Paragon easily.

Thanks in advance.

Step one:sell useless stuff.

Step two:buy as many reeking boxes as possible.

Step three:choose a chapter and use the reeking boxes.

Step four:train until the weak units are strong.

Step five:repeat when necessary.

If you have the EXP DLC map,use that with Paragon.You get a lot of EXP from killing level thirties and twenties.If you don't,just use reeking boxes.

Well that's what I plan on doing.I just need to know an easy way to grind the Paragon skill books to get said Exp with my underleveled characters.

Well that's what I plan on doing.I just need to know an easy way to grind the Paragon skill books to get said Exp with my underleveled characters.

That's really easy, it's the exactly the way you grind units, since that map's the best one for grinding. You just put a somewhat powerful pair on the fort and let them slaughter everything on the enemy phase, setting the game to skip enemy phase.

For grinding for ANY of the DLC items, this is what I do:

Train Donnel as a Villager on EXPonential growth, Second Seal him to Mercenary and train, Master Seal him to Hero and train. This gives him Armsthrift, Sol, and a Luck of 48 (which will usually get him 50 when he's paired).

Put him on the map alone with (paired with Chrom) with the best throwing axe he can equip. Sit, skip, and wait.

Be sure to highlight targets with Counter and Letality so you can kill them first.

Edited by pizzadudemanguy

For me grinding any DLC item, Avatar and Chrom with A support paired up. Chrom wields Falchion, Avatar as Grandmaster or Dread Fighter with Armsthrift and Mjolnir. If the Avatar's Luck is maxed or nearly maxed, you should almost never run out of ammo, and usually the only problem I encounter is enemies with counter.

If you want to get Paragons easily, I recommend a Nosferatank. In case you don't know, a Nosferatank is a unit that has the skills Sol (Learned at level 5 when Hero) and Armstrift (Learned at Level 1 when Mercenary), is the Sorceror class and has either a forged Nosferatu or Aversa's Night. With that skillset, whenever Sol activates, the unit will heal copius amounts of hp, with armstrift preserving your forged tome, making the unit very hard to kill. I recommend using your character or your Morgan as the Nosferatank, as they will have access to all of the classes. Make sure you have at least an A support rank with whoever he/she is paired up with. If you're not using Chrom, pair him up with a flier so that the flier can get Chrom to safety.

Get strong unit. Pair them with Chrom. Equip javelin/hand axe/tome. Slaughter all fifty enemies with no problems. Rinse and repeat to get the Paragons, then equip them and do this process again to keep grinding. The enemies are only high unpromoted-low promoted levelwise, so just a normal 20/20 pair should stomp them, let alone a min-maxed unit.