Translation Cutouts

vidaxd

Hello,

New to the forum as well as this site. With the release of cipher I've been pretty interested in learning to play/collecting cards, but I was curious about something. I noticed that the site has translations for all the cards which is great and much appreciated. I tried looking around a little, but came up empty handed (as well as try to make some myself and my lack of excel knowledge got the better of me). Are there any cutouts to insert inside of sleeves or at least a template so that someone could edit in what cards they have in their deck to cut out?

Welcome!

Hmm, it might be because I'm not fully awake yet, but I'm not sure what you're asking for ^^

Do you mean pictures with translated text that you can print out and overlay over your actual cards?

Or do you mean a card list that you can print out and tick off to see what cards you have?

I haven't physically played a card game in ages, so I'm not very familiar with all of the terms.

Ah. Sorry for not being very descriptive ^^;;

What I mean is like a template of some kind, or already made translations, that you can cut out and put into your sleeves. They would sit at the bottom of the sleeve and would have the effect translated, and of course show Att, Supp, Rng and other various stats/information because this slip of paper would be covering it all.

Vincent, I'm guess you realize by now vidaxd wanted proxies.

We have all the proxies for set 1 up for download here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx4ix5wGMY9sfmh0MmpZYTFWVWk4ZS1zdVh0YXlkSDJaSUxaNTloV0poQjFscm13dmtjTG8&usp=sharing

I wish I had access to Google Drive at work so I could have checked that link out :).