Which GBA Wyvern Rider/Lord/Knight is your favorite?

Which GBA Wyvern Rider/Lord/Knight is your favorite?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA Wyvern Rider/Lord/Knight is your favorite?

• Milady
    • Zeiss
    • Heath
    • Vaida
    • Cormag

• 4 weeks later...

Milady for sure. She's cute, extremely usable, and I have to use her or else I won't care when its time to fight Gale. Also she stole Ray's HM gains for no reason at all.

I like all of these options though. Wyvern riders have always been blessed with likable characters, even if fe7's are slightly lacking in usefulness.

• 4 weeks later...

Cormag > Milady > Heath > Vaida
Unranked: Zeiss

Cormag is my favorite. He has a really interesting villain-to-hero character arc, driven by his love for his brother, Glen. He has fairly strong, but class-typical, stats, and he is the only one with promotion options (and the only maingame Wyvern Lord option in Magvel).

Milady is cool too, though. I like how she's kind of a callback to Minerva, being a red-headed wyvern rider, but with a twist (not the princess, but her loyal retainer). Her stats start good and stay good, just keep away from bows.

Heath is pretty good, his hair is rockin'. He comes fairly late in the game, though, with low bases and an iffy Def-growth (but great prospects in Str, Skl, and HP).

Vaida is okay. She comes super-late, so I usually don't use her. She'd be better if she brought that Uber spear with her...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...