Is promoting at level 11 really worth it?

Merc Ee

So,I'm playing Tear Ring Saga (blind) at the moment and I saw that Narron learns a Skill at Promoted level 12.Is it really worth it? Because I've also heard that he won't cap as much stats as he would if he promoted al lvl 20,and I don't know if he learns Re-Move if promoted.

So yeah.Is it worth it?

Super Proofs exist to let characters that promoted early and are seeing heavy use / have Elite gain a few more levels to cap at 40 eventually.

Narron doesn't miss any skills when promoting early (Re-Move @ lv. 16 included), but you do lose Blazing Wind by not promoting before level 12.

If you're worried about having high stats on everyone, there's a trick with which you can dupe stat boosters later on. Not needed for enjoying and beating the game at all, but if you want to max everyone's stats, it's there.

So,I'm playing Tear Ring Saga (blind) at the moment and I saw that Narron learns a Skill at Promoted level 12.Is it really worth it? Because I've also heard that he won't cap as much stats as he would if he promoted al lvl 20,and I don't know if he learns Re-Move if promoted.

So yeah.Is it worth it?

Narron basically needs to promote whenever he can.

Gold Knight is based OP. Promote him and wreck the game. (though I stopped to 15 due to patch bug =( )