Which GBA Pegasus/Falcon Knight is your favorite?

Which GBA Pegasus/Falcon Knight is your favorite?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA Pegasus/Falcon Knight is your favorite?

• Shanna
    • Tate
    • Juno
    • Florina
    • Fiora
    • Farina
    • Vanessa
    • Tana
    • Syrene

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vanessa. While Shanna,Florina, and Tana are good, I think Vanessa just does it for me a bit more.

Syrene gets an honorable mention because I do like using her when I get her sometimes and she seems like the most positive one out of all of them!

• 1 month later...

As usual, ranked among the one's I've used...

Tana > Fiora > Florina > Vanessa > Syrene > Shanna

Unranked: 20000G, FE6's other Pegasisters

Tana is just awesome. A bit shaky starting out, but she's got great growths, and options in promotion. Great support network, too - in my first SS run, she formed one corner of a support triangle with Renais's wonder twins themselves! And I like her blue hair, even if it is a bit Caeda-y.

Fiora is my favorite option from Elibe. She's got good defenses and skill, she has wide-ranging supports (including a certain Lycian lord), and she was rocking teal hair before the aforementioned wonder twins made it cool. A very reliable unit.

Florina, though, certainly isn't bad. I enjoy her shy personality, and she has an edge on her sister in speed and luck. Plus, purple hair, and a similarly wide support network.

Vanessa is just okay in my book. Standard Pegasus knight build, with the option to gain swords or go wyvern. When I've used her, she's turned out alright, but I'm just not that interested in her.

Syrene is only worse due to her late join time and lack of a promotion option. She's a decent fallback if I'm missing a flier, and I like her design.

I don't remember much about Shanna, except that I used her, and she stuck to the "usual Pegasus Knight" mould.

I've never managed to shell out 20,000 gold for Farina, and I never used Shanna's sisters (heck, I've never even met Juno).

• 4 weeks later...

I like Florina.

This video should explain everything.

Tana is great, too, and I love serene's design. I really dislike Fiora.

And Juno.... Reminds me of a ******** ***** I saw. Liked her ever since.

• 2 months later...

Florina for me! she usually maxes out at least 4 of her stat for me (bless up RNG Goddess) I had sent her out to clear the second to the last map for me (I think its called Victory or Death??) and she had almost 1-hit K-O'd everything for me (I had given her killer lances, short spears and spears) so she wins my vote. My runner ups would have to be Tana and Thany

• 2 months later...