Sprites by Circles

circleseverywhere

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh SNAP. I love the petal effects, that's super awesome.

Those slashes put Lyn to shame. How in the world did you do those? Surely those aren't done in Blender.

Edited by Ritisa

Those slashes put Lyn to shame. How in the world did you do those? Surely those aren't done in Blender.

Slashes are easy and look great, just draw an arc or arrow towards the enemy and continue it forward over 2-3 frames. I used multiple overlapping arcs to make it extra flashy.

Edited by circleseverywhere

I'm still tryna figure out how you even got blender to render a single solid color as a texture... besides that both animations aren't short of perfect... well atleast imo as far as animating goes...

BTW? doesn't GBAFE limit class animation frames?

I'm still tryna figure out how you even got blender to render a single solid color as a texture

Properties > Material > Shading > Shadeless.

doesn't GBAFE limit class animation frames?

There's a limit on how many tiles can be fit in the OAM at one time. When I run into the limit I have to remove a frame or two to make it fit. So far it's barely even noticeable.

My god, the actual hit itself is freaking perfect. For humanoids she decapitates them and for everything else she rips them in half. Somehow it feels like there's SO much power in that slice. Maybe because of the pause before it hits, giving the impression she's pulling on it to tear them apart.

I always like when the hit frames are positioned perfectly like that. Great Knights stab most infantry in the face with their lance, for example.

And then the exp bar comes up and reminds you this is still a Fire Emblem game haha.

I don't really have anything to say so just have this

AptFaroffIndri.gif

Wow. Just wow. The dodge animation fits so well within the whole it's amazing.

Truly a briliant work CirclesEverywhere. Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...