InvdrZim13

Staff of Ages (Version 1.7.2 is here!)

Which route will you play through?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Act 2 has a route split, which one will you play through first?

Hi, I tried to play this hack on vba and I got the same issue with the flashing black screen. I was really hyped to play this one, so I would like to know if the bug was solved or is being solved. Thanks in advance, and congratz on the hack.

I don't know if this has been reported already, but as you can see the dragon axe is effective against Sawyer. I can't remember if he was weak to the wyrmslayer as I didn't fight the ch10 hero with him.. But my guess is that he most likely is. So was this intended ? Is sawyer a freaking reptilian ? Anyway, I'm just done with the hack, it's Awesomesauce, with some rainbow visual glitches here and there. Can't wait for 2.0 !

Oh and also, personal feedback here : I find that the very first chapter and the third one are wayyy too tricky and luck based, and actually really hard, compared to belle's chapters. I look forward for the hard mode to see how you will balance that. Cheers ~

Screenshot_20171211-170456.jpg

2 minutes ago, Azoar said:

I don't know if this has been reported already, but as you can see the dragon axe is effective against Sawyer. I can't remember if he was weak to the wyrmslayer as I didn't fight the ch10 hero with him.. But my guess is that he most likely is. So was this intended ? Is sawyer a freaking reptilian ? Anyway, I'm just done with the hack, it's Awesomesauce, with some rainbow visual glitches here and there. Can't wait for 2.0 !

Oh and also, personal feedback here : I find that the very first chapter and the third one are wayyy too tricky and luck based, and actually really hard, compared to belle's chapters. I look forward for the hard mode to see how you will balance that. Cheers ~

Screenshot_20171211-170456.jpg

That's a bug and it'll be corrected in the next version.