InvdrZim13

Staff of Ages (Version 1.8 Coming Soon!)

Which route will you play through?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Act 2 has a route split, which one will you play through first?

18 hours ago, CNU said:

I want to say this is my first comment on the site, how do I get this game to run on the VisualBoyAdvance Emulator, I can't get it to run the rom but the emulator can run a normal Sacred Stones rom, any advice?

The UPS file is not a rom. Download NUPS and patch it. The patching tutorial is in the resources subforum and no, we can't link you to a prepatched rom.

12 hours ago, Street Hero said:

Try this, work fine on both pc and android

Posting links to ROMs is both against the site rules and illegal, delete that link.

the NPUS format just says the patch is corrupt and won't let me apply it to a Sacred Stones rom, am I doing something wrong?

13 hours ago, CNU said:

the NPUS format just says the patch is corrupt and won't let me apply it to a Sacred Stones rom, am I doing something wrong?

Try redling or forcing the patch and see if it works?

Just want to say I'm very hyped for the next full release. I've played it back when it was 1.0 version and it was definitely one of the best ROMHacks for Fire Emblem out there, alongside Midnight Sun(Now dead), Elibian Nights and Sun God's Wrath.

I did figure out what was wrong before you replied (I don't think I can specify how on the site) and can I say this game is great, but boy you can tell it's a fan game. I'm probably going to sound like a broken record here but, Belle and Owen are average units with both having huge speed issue alongside bad defensive stats. This doesn't make the game impossible, but it does hinder my experience. Great game so far, but needs better growth rates.

Just finished the current build, I will try to be brief because you have heard most of my critiques before, and I had very little reason to use Harold seeing as light magic is weak and Oona had the added benefit of being a healer on a horse. I really enjoyed the personalities of the characters and all of the early game interactions. The map design was impeccable other than a few exceptions with the reinforcements coming at the perfect time to force clever play; I particularly enjoyed the cavalry on the final chapter. I however felt a little overwhelmed in the first chapter, I understand that that was intentional but I have found that I had far to many restarts just to keep those to armor knights alive. Other than that, I never found anything too difficult finding most of my restarts were a result of careless errors. I also cannot accurately say if Eagle is useful because mine only had 10 speed at level 12. Thank you for the release I really like it.

Edited by Thatoneidoit

Blessed image. Very, very blessed image.

That new stat screen background looks amazing.

Finished after some hours playing. I like the story of this hack and the characters. The first few chapter are hellish to be honest, ganged up while your unit at low level.

About unit:
I love both Owen and Sawyer. They maxed Mag and Spd respectively. I hope Owen turned to the darkside (kinda predictable) but still hold onto his morale, while Sawyer got to choose his life changing choices.
Belle is rather weak as a lord, almost got killed in first few chapter. And her Spd is not maxed out even though her Str is quite good, got 15 on her max level (but her Str growth is low tho, hmm). I wonder where will she be in the future, Sawyer or Owen path.
I kinda disliked Eagle (Sawyer servant, the Cavalier). I ditch him in the middle of the story. He turned out weak somehow. But, in the other hand, Elijah (Owen servant, the Fighter) is a beast. This is why i love Axe wielder in most fire emblem game rather than Lance wielder. They hit hard and have good survivability.
Other unit have some pros and cons, but i will wait until the next release.

I love Seneca role in this story. Not your typical villain who want power and some shit. But, the reason he killed the queen is rather questionable. If it is because of the plot for Belle to develop or there are some dark intervention going on in his emotion (because the staff maybe), i don't know. But, i hope he has better role and fate in the future since his ideal is not as villainy as it should be.

Oh and also, for Oberon's generals, please give them some badass nickname or title like the Grado's generals in FE8.

Overall, this hack worth the wait. 10/10 would play again.

6 hours ago, This Is A Whatever said:

Level 13 and 16 HP? My Sawyer had more HP at Level 10.

>Condition: Hexed for 4 turns

I have nothing interesting to say but i couldnt bring myself not to say keep up the good work when i hear one of my all time favorite game Langrisser II's soundtrack playing in the game.

It' a nice coincidence because i was searching if there are any rom hacks for Langrisser II just 2 hours ago.

I also heard Riviera soundtrack in there. Just bullseye man.

Allright. Keep up the good work...