Staff of Ages (SoAXNA v0.1 out now!)

InvdrZim13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VTLfmTb.png

Soon.

I see no purple statuses this must mean they're all not even close to done as it's only logical to increase the hue with nearing completion ending at Magenta.......... right?

I see no purple statuses this must mean they're all not even close to done as it's only logical to increase the hue with nearing completion ending at Magenta.......... right?

TayOq8K.png

Except the magenta is for Q7Dngf3.png

Most of the heavy lifting is done, we're just focusing on making it super polished now.

Might even have time to squeeze 1-8 in. Maybe. I dunno. We'll see what the team thinks.

6 days to go before release, currently waiting for one more thing for writing and a handful of art/music things (some animations, map sprites, a portrait, attack/defense themes, an enemy theme, and another boss theme).

BPkuHVa.gif

AhYWNFI.gif

Sawyer animation complete, courtesy of Toa.

Everything is in except for the attack/defense replacements and the new animation we're planning for Belle. Unfortunately, those won't be ready in time for the release so they'll be added later on.

Currently doing some final playtesting to make sure everything is correct before we release the patch.

Especially those Beta Testers, amirite Zim? BEST GUYS >.>

Anyways, SWEEET!

Congratz on the release, hope everyone enjoys the hard work you put in! :D

Ye

Hopefully they do! It's a lot better compared to the old version imo.

DISREGARD. I thought the patch wasn't working haha.

Looking forward to trying this out!!

Actually... there is a glitch as soon as I start the game. Not sure what's going on but it freezes after it shows the chapter title for 1-1.

Agh, typical Avril being dumb. I found out the ROM isn't clean.

Edited by Avril Lavigne

Thanks for giving it a spin!

oh shit man, new fire emblem hack.

thank you to mangs for making me realise this exists, i'll be sure to download and play around with it sometime!

Newish, yeah. It's been in dev for a decent amount of time but the bulk of the work for this has been done in the past month or so.

So I've reached chapter 5 and I've noticed the cleric from chapter 3 is no longer in my party even though I recruited her. Is this intended or is it a bug? Regardless, I'm really enjoying this hack so far.

Edit: nevermind, she literally shows up turn 2. I'm an idiot.

Also I swear I've seen the chapter 1 boss' mug somewhere before. But I just can't remember where.

Edited by BreadLord

So I've reached chapter 5 and I've noticed the cleric from chapter 3 is no longer in my party even though I recruited her. Is this intended or is it a bug? Regardless, I'm really enjoying this hack so far.

Also I swear I've seen the chapter 1 boss' mug somewhere before. But I just can't remember where.

Bloodlines, maybe. It's a nickt mug.

What turn are you on? She doesn't show up right away.

Just finished the "demo" today.

I love a lot of the character designs, especially Sawyer (that purple is NICE.)

There were actually some gags in there that legitimately amused me.

Unit-wise, Eagle seems pretty weak. (I don't know if you changed him at all in that new patch, since I played w/ the previous one.)

The music choice is excellent. The map theme in chapter 8 was really epic and fit the chapter well.

Overall a lot of fun to play.

Just finished the "demo" today.

I love a lot of the character designs, especially Sawyer (that purple is NICE.)

There were actually some gags in there that legitimately amused me.

Unit-wise, Eagle seems pretty weak. (I don't know if you changed him at all in that new patch, since I played w/ the previous one.)

The music choice is excellent. The map theme in chapter 8 was really epic and fit the chapter well.

Overall a lot of fun to play.

Thanks!

About Eagle, odds are you just got screwed by RNG, because I just checked and none of my edits to the growths I made saved...

So give me a sec while I actually fix those.

EDIT: Patch updated with growth/bugfixes/etc for real this time (still 1.0)

Edited by InvdrZim13