Staff of Ages (SoAXNA v0.1 out now!)

InvdrZim13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, InvdrZim13 said:

It was an issue with a hack we were using that messed with item effects, the fix will be available in 2.1.1

I hope julia promotions is in with that. just got her to level 20 and i cant promote her with the master seal.

16 minutes ago, vDroBluntz said:

How come everytime I try to fight with Deborah using his axe or dance to make Deborah move  again the game glitches out and I have to restart

Are you sure you're playing a 2.1 save? And post the save anyway so I can look, I haven't heard of anyone else having an issue with her in the new release.

Edited by InvdrZim13

i have yet to play this since im trying to finish a few play throughs of other FE hacks but this one is on the list to try out, when you mention skills, is it like Path of Radiance/ Radiant Dawn skills? and are soldiers and brigands recruit-able? (my favorite classes and i dont know why)

3 hours ago, Teku said:

when you mention skills, is it like Path of Radiance/ Radiant Dawn skills? and are soldiers and brigands recruit-able? (my favorite classes and i dont know why)

Player characters and some bosses have personal skills, classes learn skills by leveling up. There are two recruitable soldiers (one everyone gets and one in Owen's route), and one brigand in Sawyer's route.

just started playing, love the custom sprite designs for owen and and sawyer. but owens attack transition can be a little glitchy

Edited by Teku
typo

I love this hack so much, this is one of the best I've played (honestly comparable to vanilla FE's in terms of quality/entertainment value). I'm still playing through the new update, so my impression might change, but one of the biggest things I want to point out: a lot of balance changes were made to improve infantry units, but right off the bat, Eagle's personal new skill is just... a bit too much. I'm pretty sure he can ORKO every unit in chapter 1 at base, and come to close to doing so for the next 2 chapters he's in. This just feels kind of counterproductive when your team was trying to make infantry comparably better, with Sawyer/Owen/Elijah struggling to double things in chapter 1. It's good that his personal skill feels more effective, but it's just not the same as Owen/Sawyer's skills where it's effectiveness is more dependent on player skill and positioning. If y'all opt to keep the skill roughly similar to what it is now, I'd consider something like getting rid of the attack boost, changing it to like a +2 boost at start, or maybe replacing the attack boost with defense boost (and prolly still giving a smaller boost). 

I have found a problem with the hp bars that show up beneath the units.  They dont show up when you level up hp, so units can be missing hp and not have their hp bar show up.  This can be particularly annoying sometimes because of the staff buffs units like Aurora give.  Other than that, everything looks good so far.

Screenshot_2018-11-16-12-48-39.png

found a bug in chapter 1-7, it was a display glitch with stats that showed them to be wildly out of proportion in that it displayed their stats somewhere in the 30's and 40's

Edited by Teku
typo

2 hours ago, Teku said:

found a bug in chapter 1-7, it was a display glitch with stats that showed them to be wildly out of proportion in that it displayed their stats somewhere in the 30's and 40's

That's 

That's the growths display. Press select to see their stats.