Power Master 1 Demo out now!

Alex95

So, for those of you wanting to play my game idea, but are fed up with waiting, a demo has been released for you to download and play!

It consists of only the first level and will only let you play as Stephan.

The link to it has been posted on the main site, but I'll put it here as well for your convenience. http://powermaster.itch.io/power-master-1-demo

If there's any problems, please tell me so I know what to fix. I'll post here again about the full version some time in 2016.

Edited by Power Master

So, for those of you wanting to play my game idea, but are fed up with waiting, a demo has been released for you to download and play!

It consists of only the first level and will only let you play as Stephan. You will need to create an account on the site to download the demo, assuming you haven't already.

The link to it has been posted on the main site, but I'll put it here as well for your convenience. http://powermaster.itch.io/power-master-1-demo

If there's any problems, please tell me so I know what to fix. I'll post here again about the full version some time in 2016.

Dead link mate.

Gah... Alright, everyone seems to have a problem with that. As far as I know, it's not a dead link, you just need to create an account on the site, THEN use the link. If that doesn't work, well, then I don't know what to do with it... People can get to it. I count 2 downloads at this time.

Also, it was initially set to "Private" meaning anyone with the link can get to it. I set it to "Public" now. See if that helps! Oh, and it's only playable through WIndows.

If all else fails, simply look up "Power Master" on itch.io

Edited by Power Master

you should edit OP cus i can download it without an account now

huh pm i thought you were making a 3d game O-o

Fixed it and nope! Originally, I was using Unity, but it proved too difficult to use on my own. I'm sure I'll get into 3D development soon. :)