Questions about card rarity and Booster Boxes

Cerovlogs

So i have a couple question regarding the card format.

1-What are the differences between a Normal card and a HN card?

2- what about between a Rare and a Rare+/SR and SR+ (in terms of the physical card itself)

Finally, me and a friend want to order a box and split the packs, but since the packs contain a set amount of SR cards, would it be better if we each got our own? Especially considering there is only 1 SR+/R+ in the whole box?

Thanks in advance!

So i have a couple question regarding the card format.

1-What are the differences between a Normal card and a HN card?

2- what about between a Rare and a Rare+/SR and SR+ (in terms of the physical card itself)

Finally, me and a friend want to order a box and split the packs, but since the packs contain a set amount of SR cards, would it be better if we each got our own? Especially considering there is only 1 SR+/R+ in the whole box?

Thanks in advance!

1 - High Normals (HNs) are 3 per pack. The pack format goes like -> 6 Normals, 3 High Normals, and then the Rare(+) / SR(+).

2 - A R+ and SR+ have a golden border, could come signed, overall look shinier and pretty nice.

You should probably just get 2 boxes, theres a chance that you might not get equal amounts of rates if you split the packs. Each box is only 4 SRs and the R+ / SR+ (if you get an SR+ in your box, you get one less SR).

Alright thanks! And just for clarification, is there a difference between normals and hn cards in terms of appearance or is the only way to tell the difference by looking at the bottom of the card?

I'm looking for a physical difference (how in magic the gathering they have the set symbol and have black for commons, blie uncommons, gold for rare, and reddish for mythic)

N and HNs are exactly alike in appearance except for the rarity text. There are no symbols or anything to denote rarity, just the text at the bottom left. Rs all have a flat holo over the entire card. SRs have a textures holo patterns. R+ and SR+ both add a gold border and possibly a signature depending on the card.

In one box, you'd probably get enough to evenly split all Ns and most HNs (you'll likely get only 0-1 of some HNs), and then you'd have 12 Rs and 4 SRs to split. You won't get duplicate Rs or SRs in one box, and of course you'd only get 1 + card, too. I'd definitely suggest getting 2 boxes at least. You'll probably end up with some duplicate Rs that way, but since you're splitting with a friend you can trade. You'll also each get a + card that way.

Yeah, prices are definitely reasonable, especially if you're ordering from AmiAmi instead of buying from Ebay resellers. Going rate on AmiAmi is about US$42 plus shipping per box.