Sleeves for October 30

Yaen

Nice.

Huh, in the 25th Anniversary Heroines sleeve, who's the character between the two Pegasus Knights near the top-right? Logically it should be Celica from Gaiden, but I don't remember her sprite looking like that. Almost looks like Tiki to me o__o

Sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly are these? I saw one of Gaius and Lucina in amazon, but translating the word "sleeves" to spanish, didn't really tell me what these are :S . Anyway, I like the first one, is cute with the mini sprites of the ladies from different games

Sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly are these? I saw one of Gaius and Lucina in amazon, but translating the word "sleeves" to spanish, didn't really tell me what these are :S . Anyway, I like the first one, is cute with the mini sprites of the ladies from different games

They're card protectors basically, and when you play any card game, you need to have some kind of sleeves on your cards as tournament rules, and also to protect your cards from being damaged.

Hope that explains it!

They're card protectors basically, and when you play any card game, you need to have some kind of sleeves on your cards as tournament rules, and also to protect your cards from being damaged.

Hope that explains it!

Oh ! So, are Sleeves similar to this like mini album for TCG that I have?

tumblr_nuajg8uPIE1rql8cco2_1280.jpg

Maybe I will need to buy some ones now that series 2 is coming. Thanks for your reply!!

Not quite. They are meant to protect your cards, yes, but you are supposed to play with your cards while in sleeves. The art here is what will be replacing the backs of your cards. Tournaments force you to use sleeves as they make it so marks (aka cheating) are less likely to happen, both intentional and unintentional.

These sleeves are each for individual cards and can be used for playing or storage. In use, they look something like this (sorry for the shitty photo quality). The left is a card inside a sleeves and the right is what the back of the Chrom sleeves look like. Other sleeves have the same size and general appearance, just with a different picture on the back.

These sleeves are each for individual cards and can be used for playing or storage. In use, they look something like this (sorry for the shitty photo quality). The left is a card inside a sleeves and the right is what the back of the Chrom sleeves look like. Other sleeves have the same size and general appearance, just with a different picture on the back.

Not quite. They are meant to protect your cards, yes, but you are supposed to play with your cards while in sleeves. The art here is what will be replacing the backs of your cards. Tournaments force you to use sleeves as they make it so marks (aka cheating) are less likely to happen, both intentional and unintentional.

Ah! Now I understand! Thanks both of you! (Just in case someone want to know, in spanish I call them "micas")

They actually looks good, I will try to get the one of Gaius, maybe the only way I could get that pretty picture of him... But the anniversary one with the Ladies is cool too.