Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a new course based on the final level of my game: Cora Castle (or the hardest boss gauntlet you've been through).

67CB-0000-02A2-4579

All of the enemies are stand-ins for the bosses from my game.
* Hammer Bro. - Blide
* Giant Rocky Wrench - Burrow
* Giant Magikoopa - GrandHypnock
* Giant Boo and Goomba's Shoe - Phantom
* Three Magikoopas - The Three Mages
* Flying Lakitu - Dotwood
* Sledge Bro. - Gobem
* Bowser Jr. - Skragon
* Giant Flying Venus Fire Piranha - Danger
* Giant Bowser and Giant Magikoopa - Exitilus

Good luck!

Edited by Power Master

Good news, I just managed to completed making the recreation course of One-Punch Man and it took me about 1 and 1/2 Months for this course. I managed to watched all 11 Episodes from Toonami and did saw Lord Boros's battle on YouTube for getting the plot right for the course and I did used alot of elements for this course from the actual One-Punch Man story plot.

I did managed to use some Mystery Mushroom costumes for the characters from the series as like:

And I did use alot of enemies represent as the villains in the story.

One-Punch Man: B679-0000-02A5-6EBB

And also, I just got up to 1,204 Stars right now.

Made a stage with an overworld theme, followed by a castle theme. Overworld is fairly easygoing followed by a Koopa Klown Kar segment, and the castle is full of tricks.

At it Again: (9821-0000-02A7-796A)

I've finally got my level upload limit boosted by 10 again, so here's 10 more courses I uploaded for you guys to try out:

One Room Solution in SMB Style:

C714-0000-02AA-18C7

Podoboo Pirate Ship:

A1EA-0000-02AA-18D2

Under and Over Water:

DAB3-0000-02AA-18DF

Stop That Magikoopa!:

7BF8-0000-02AA-18E7

Hit From Below, Not From Above:

EA06-0000-02AA-18F0

Gorgeous Gardens:

B19C-0000-02AA-1906

Don't Take The Top Path...:

3F7F-0000-02AA-190D

Shoot Those Sea Shells!:

4338-0000-02AA-1916

New Super Mario Bros. World 1-1:

7D65-0000-02AC-6C9E

Giant Mushroom Mayhem:

2DF3-0000-02AA-1932

Edited by Randoman

I just got a Lakitu medal from yesterday and 1,307 Stars in Super Mario Maker. I managed to finish developing a recreation course based off from the actual Forest level from a student downloadable freeware game called Super Squirrel that was developed in a video game college called DigiPen Institute of Technology. It took me about around 1 and 1/4 Months to finish developing the recreation course.

Forest (Super Squirrel) ID: 7211-0000-02AD-C5D3

Edit from October 20th: I just made an another course and this is one is about the new Nintendo Switch that was announced this morning. I did designed the gamepad alot like the real one from the controller such as placing the blocks for the controllers and adding the Wall for the screen, this was developed around for 2 hours and besides that I did seen about 12 people played this course already for an hour.

Nintendo Switch Gamepad ID: F0C8-0000-02AE-FC32

Edit from October 23rd: I just uploaded a Halloween themed course.

Halloween Castle Madness ID: 8B1D-0000-02B0-F392

Edit from October 28th: I just uploaded a 64th course; this course has Wall and Spin Jumps to avoid the enemies and traps. And also, I managed to get up to a total of 1,403 Stars.

Wall & Spin Jump Survival ID: B53A-0000-02B3-4AE7

Edit from October 31st: I just uploaded a 65th course, this course needed to avoid the Thwomps activating the P-Switches that will make Mario fall. This course took me 2 and 6 days to finish developing this course.

Don't let Thwomp hit P-Switches ID: 9EC1-0000-02B5-3331

Edited by King Marth 64

• 3 weeks later...

I just uploaded a 66th course in Super Mario Maker. It's a recreation course based off from a Japanese-exclusive Namco 1987 video game adapted from the first Star Wars movie called Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope using the first level from Tatooine. This course to me finish developing for 7 days and also, I just got up to a total of 1,512 Stars right now.

Tatooine (Star Wars J1987 Namco) ID: E18C-0000-02B9-276F

Edited by King Marth 64

I just uploaded a 67th new course, this course has stacks of Munchers with the POW Blocks ontop used as a platform and a single Monty Mole for the directions. But, Mario needs to have that Spiny Helmet on to not get the Thwomps land on the POW Blocks.

Mario on Directional Platform ID: EA52-0000-02B9-9067

Edit from November 12th: I just uploaded a 68th new course that have Cannons that need to avoid. There are spikes that can kill Mario if he jumped or stomped on the Cannon Ball.

Avoid the Cannons Fire ID: DC4B-0000-02BB-B1A3

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

Hyrdocave: C8DC-0000-02C0-5248

It's an underwater level. I was originally going to remake Hydrocity Zone Act 2 from Sonic 3, but the block and height limits quickly put an end to that.

I just uploaded a 69th course last night that took me 3 hours to make this course and this is the first one screen course that I made in Super Mario Maker. I was using this course for Blue Television Game's The Screens Challenge in YouTube and submit it. And also, I have a total of 1,649 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

The Screens Challenge of Cannons ID: 79D0-0000-02C4-5BAD

Edit from December 3rd: I just uploaded a 70th new course and I used the one screen technique to make two rooms. This course uses 10 Pink Coins and the POW Block is needed if the player collects all the Pink Coins. Also, I just got up to a total 1,687 Stars right now.

Two Screens Pink Coins Finding ID: 2C70-0000-02C7-679C

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

1000 Thwomps Under the Sea: 1586-0000-02D0-3C48

I've uploaded a few other courses since my last post, so play them and give your feedback.

@King Marth: How do you get so many people to play your levels? If I had 80+ people playing my levels, I'd definitely have more stars by now...

Edited by Zera

I managed to upload a Christmas course for Blue Television Games. I managed to look at one of my courses to replace it since the stream will be coming at Christmas Eve and I deleted the Super Mario Maker Questions for GameXplain for adding my new Christmas course since I don't see any alot of people posted their Miiverse comments for GameXplain since my Course Limit is completely full. But, I managed to get about a total of 1,800 stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Stop the Christmas Robbers - BTG D4F6-0000-02D2-D52C

1000 Thwomps Under the Sea: 1586-0000-02D0-3C48

I've uploaded a few other courses since my last post, so play them and give your feedback.

@King Marth: How do you get so many people to play your levels? If I had 80+ people playing my levels, I'd definitely have more stars by now...

You can search and submit in one of the Super Mario Maker View Courses Live Streams on YouTube and Twitch and post a Play Exchange in Miiverse, that's the reason why I got many people to play one of my courses when they looked at their streams such as GameXplain's livestreams that I did submitted 4 courses and they did played during in that time and I did managed to get alot more people played my Defeat Bowser with Munchers?! since I believe alot of people did saw that Muncher Mechanic that can really kill Bowser with one hit and recreated Explodatorium (Shovel Knight).

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

I just uploaded a technically 72nd course called Mario eats the Giant Bowls of Ramen. I managed to make the Pixel Art of a Bowl of Ramen and copied the whole thing into three and used the second area for Mario goes inside the 3 Giant Bowls of Ramen. This course took me about 15 days to finish making this course. And also, I managed to earned about a total of 1,945 Stars in Super Mario Maker and this is a second replacement course that replaces the Survival Climb through Ice Blocks since I might need to improve one of my courses for Course Designing Improvement.

Mario eats the Giant Bowls of Ramen ID: F710-0000-02E6-6CB4

Edited by King Marth 64

I've uploaded a new course: Big Mario's Speedy Sprint - C408-0000-02E7-A538.

Don't forget to comment/star if you liked it!

Also, I've finally got over 1000 stars!

It also helps if you play other people's courses, such as the people in this thread...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I just managed to get a new medal earned and have a total of 2,003 stars as of right now. I just uploaded a technically 73rd course (71st total) when I was waiting for the next medal and this course is a sequel course to Don't let Thwomp hit P-Switches, the differences that you have to use the Platform to not let any of the Thwomps hit the P-Switches and there are two Munchers at the track that you need to move ahead.

Don't let Thwomp hit P-Switches 2 ID: 27B4-0000-02EB-893F

And also, I am working on a new course for recreating from a level from The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures created by ScrewAttack!, but I don't know which level from the actual game should I choose, Mario eats Giant Pieces of Pie as a sequel course from Mario eats Giant Bowls of Ramen, and continuing working on the Hall of Fame from Shovel Knight from May and it was started around in April.

Edit from January 14th: I just made a course based off from one of the Nintendo Switch games called ARMS that was shown in the Nintendo Switch Conference and Treehouse Event. I managed to look at the Gameplay Footage and used the arena that I saw from GameXplain video and used the idea to use those 5 fighters in the course. That new character that I used for the Pixel Art that I added in the course named Spring Man that was shown in the trailer also. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,041 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Arena (Nintendo Switch's ARMS) ID: E8AE-0000-02EC-DD1C

Edit from January 18th: I just uploaded a technical 75th course (73rd) course last night called Mario eats Giant Pieces of Pie. The pixel art of those three pieces of pie are Pumpkin Pie (1st), Cheese Cake (2nd), and Blueberry Pie (3rd). And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,082 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Mario eats Giant Pieces of Pie ID: E0D3-0000-02EF-E9B4

Edit from January 23rd: I just uploaded a technical 76th course (74th total) course this night called Bowser Destroyer Mark II. It's a sequel course to the Bowser Destroyer course and it maded more like a Mechanical Walker similar to the Mecha Bowser. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,164 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Bowser Destroyer Mark II ID: E3A5-0000-02F3-D6F9

Edit from January 30th: I just uploaded a technical 77th course (75th total) course this night called Reptyl Section 1 (Silver Surfer NES). It's a recreation course based off from the hard NES game adapted from the Marvel Comic's Silver Surfer in the Reptyl Section 1 level. The Pixel Art of the Silver Surfer is from the Face Portrait on the Status Bar when you play the game. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,219 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Reptyl Section 1 (Silver Surfer NES) ID: FC6F-0000-02F8-1B78

Edit from February 14th: I just uploaded a technical 78th course (76th total) course today that is called Pokémon Duel. It's a recreation course based off from the free Pokémon mobile game called Pokémon Duel. The design of the course has the same map from the actual game and I did used some of the enemies as the opponent's figures for the course. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,365 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Pokémon Duel ID: B73A-0000-0300-AFB8

Edit from February 17th: I just uploaded a technical 79th course (77th total) course today that is called The Legend of Zelda Mobile App. I did used the Samsung Galaxy J3 Android Pixel Art from the Pokémon Duel course that I made earlier and I was trying to think of something creative if a Zelda game on a mobile device. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,391 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

The Legend of Zelda Mobile App ID: E1AA-0000-0302-3E0A

Edited by King Marth 64
Adding an another 7th course

• 1 month later...

Stair Step Steeple: 2F74-0000-0304-B051
Watch out for magikoopas.

Rollicking Railcars: BBA0-000-0305-0211
It's a train. Each railcar is a different challenge.

Edited by Zera

I've uploaded two new courses: Carapace Cavern - 8F6A-0000-0304-90A6 and Progressive Power-up Panic - 4FF4-0000-0304-90C8.

Don't forget to comment/star if you liked either of them!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded a technically 80th course (78 total) right now. It's a course that you need to use the springs that there placed on the munchers on the tracks. I have a total of 2,616 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

The Muncher Jumpers ID: C45F-0000-030B-DDD0

Edit from March 11th: I just uploaded a technically 81st course (79 in total) right now. It's has two screen rooms that has the challenges to get to in order to key from the subarea first and the locked door will take you straight to the goal. I have a total of 2,681 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

The Two Screens Challenges ID: 9684-0000-030E-24AB

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...