New News Editor (and Temporary Leave)

VincentASM

Cross-posted from the main site.

In a few days I’ll be jetting off for a month-long vacation and, as much as I’d like to update the site during that time, it’s sadly not feasible for reasons that you can imagine.

However you won’t have to worry about the Serenes Forest front page looking like it’s frozen in time, as the ever-capable Elieson will be covering for me as the news editor!

I’m confident he’ll be able to fulfill your Fire Emblem news-related needs and, if fortune smiles, perhaps he’ll bring along some exciting and exclusive content during the next couple of week...

Please welcome Elieson into his new job as Serenes Forest's News Editor!

He'll be taking care of the front page of the site, keeping it updated with any Fire Emblem news or other noteworthy developments.

If you think there's any Fire Emblem news Elieson has missed, feel free to send him an e-mail or PM.

You may also wish to bribe him before he writes something scandalous about you.

As a side note, I'll be away for a month as mentioned, so if you try to contact me, don't be surprised if I don't respond straightaway or respond at all XD

I will try to keep tab on things as much as I can, but if you need immediate assistance, you should try contacting Jyosua or Tangerine instead.

*Shaking hands*

You're welcome Mr. Elieson!

*Whispers* May I give you a ... special cookie? You know, for ... special situations *wink wink, wink ... wink* *Silly tiny laughs*

Nah, I'm the usual fool fooling and joking around here. Welcome aboard, hope you do your best! ;)

Cheers!

P.S: Also happy vacations Vincent! Take care! :)

Edited by Erdall

Thank you everyone :)

For what it's worth, this week I think I'll have a neat surprise in the form if an article, assuming my contact and I can coordinate something