Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

I'm still a novice but learned that from me to become stronger i must grind on bunnies because this is a korean mmorpg.

Let's kill all the bunnies !

##Vote : Eurykins

B-But... don't kill the Poros! They're so cute. ;_;

##Vote: Izhuark for trying to assassinate the League of Poros! >8[

> Realtalk: Mitsuki's "scum read" post kinda rubs off weird to me. If it was a joke post, then whatever (no issues). If it was serious though, I don't exactly see any semblence of "bullying" or whatnot when it was literally a comment/joke about someone having numbers in their name (Unless you're insisting that the person being prodded with the joke is someone who is hyper sensitive about being told/isolated because of having numbers in their name, which I'm highly doubting?), so in that sense it seems to bear little to no merit/actual reason for said scum read as a whole.

Assuming that it's just Mitsuki's way of trying to hardshove us out of RVS though regardless.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eury: I'm obviously taking my read with a grain of salt myself but as I said, I've seen scum do that kind of thing before, on RVS. My wording sucks though so let me explain better: I've seen scum posting RVS votes picking on other people (obviously as a joke, like Zerosabers did) more often than town picking on others.

Mitsuki throwing around reads so easily without believable justification is bad. How is Zerosabers bullying SSG? People have voted others for obviously stupid reasons in previous games and it has never once bothered you; what makes this different? What does Koneko think about your vote (and if she agrees, why didn't she change her vote)? Would it really hurt to explain why you're townreading SSG (if he's not, then what is the point of that post)?

I think I'll just not vote until there's a legitimate reason to and not because I don't feel like making a joke

I know it's still RVS and chances are noone is actually bothering you (so this doesn't really apply right now), but it's better to vote people you feel weird about (explanation required, otherwise noone will give a fuck) and questioning them afterwords than waiting for an airtight case to come to you (spoilers: it won't). I say this because reading newer players who are super cagey with their votes fucking sucks.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kitsuki

Why is zerosaber's "bullying" with her vote something scum do and not town? It feels like you're forcing this.

I deeply resent you.

I already hate this game because there was no new thread once D1 started and I have no idea where content ends and begins.

@Mitsuki: why have Koneko place your votes? is this a mentor hydra? what do you mean by zerosabers "bullying" somebody and what makes it scummy?

@Eurykins: why vote Izhuark over your realtalk read?

@Supershyguy94: hey I have no idea who you are, please detail any past experiences with mafia and why you wanted to join this game, thx

##Vote: Lord Gilgamesh for being a scumskater. Do you have thoughts on anything?

Life are you enjoying NOC yet??

This is my first Mafia game. I wanted to join because I saw there was a Mafia game that I could join and took the oppurtunity. I looked through the info dump Mafia thread and read most of the FE9 Mafia, but other than that I'm sort of just learning as I go. It's been pretty cool so far :)

@Eurykins: why vote Izhuark over your realtalk read?

For one, I was wanting to still enjoy my RVS post/vote, so thus I did so before my realtalk shizz.

Secondly, as I stated before, regardless of Mitsuki's underlying intent with her comment (and despite the logic/casing behind her "scum read" basically having little to no merit), I felt it served mostly to just kick-start the game and get us out of RVS as quickly as possible. In addition, I'm expressing some doubt about that being an actual scumread on her slot, as I'm uncertain scum!Mitsuki/Kitsuki would opt to splash around this loudly this early in the game for zero reason.

Was her post possibly bad gameplay/based around bad logic/casing to me? Yeah, I'd probably say so. Is it a hard tell on Mitsuki/Kitsuki slot in either direction at this point to me? Not really.

So I didn't have much interest in actually voting her at the point in which I posted. (And I mean, Izhuark is obv!scum for wanting to kill le Poros so clearly my vote on him makes much more sense... >8[ )

@SSG: Welcome to mafia. trust no-one. Except me. Here, have this mutton.

@zero: yes.

@refa: Why are you still voting koneko? Do you find them scummier than mitsuki?

##unvote: SSG

##vote: Refa