Hows the meta going in Japan?

Mathaios

Game been for a while now and finally getting the second set but now at the end of the Blue/Red era, which decks are the top of the japanese meta?

When it started the Marth deck was the obvious choice for all japanese players as far as I know, then the Inigo deck started being the OP deck everyone builded. And lastly I heard the Lissa deck was being used a lot, but how true is that?

So yeah, someone who been following japanese blogs or forum can help us a bit on this?

Hi. I've been visiting this forum for a long time as a source of information but never posted. However, when I saw this I thought I could be of some use. I live in Japan and follow many card shops that host tournaments for many different games. I play both Wixoss and Fire Emblem so I do get information every so often. If there is an interest, I would be more than happy to look into this a bit further and report my findings as the new sets are released. I ran a Wixoss tumblr awhile back with information postings and deck information, I'd be happy to do the same for FE Cipher. :)

Hey everyone. Happy Silver Week! I'm heading to Tokyo Game Show tomorrow but have been doing a bit of research to see what's been getting some play before (and now AFTER) set 2!

I'm currently 4 boxes in and have quite the collection. My Soleil neo harem deck is 3 cards away from being complete (CAMILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!) Haha